New year is good time to get back on track

Hello fellow nerds. In the last few minutes before the new year, I'm frantically scrambling to finish my New Year's resolutions. I had a lot of fitness ones this year after I realized that I could use my stomach like a drum. I've really been inspired by Steve and the rest of the NF community. My resolutions this year are as follows: 

1. Is to lose 2 inches off my gut by July.

2. Because I've been bad about this before, my second resolution is to exercise at least every other day. On days when I don't do any official exercise, I need to do 300 jumping jacks and 15 pushups divided throughout the day.

3. Eat paleo at least 4 days out of the week. When I'm not eating paleo I need to be doing a 16-8 fast. I also resolved that if I binge on sugary or greasy foods one day, then I have to do a 24 hour fast within the next 2 days.

4. This was probably covered in the above resolution, but it is to fast at least 5 days of the week, or any day not eating paleo. I'm going to try to do a 24 hour fast every 2 weeks.

Well, those were my resolutions. What do you think? Anything that I can improve?

• Like 1

"MAKING EXCUSES BURNS ZERO CALORIES"

Battle Log

Current Challenges:  Walk to Mordor 2019