Long time reader, first time forumer

Hey! I'm Stuart.

I'm here because I want to drop about 20kg of body fat. 

I currently train three times a week at a CrossFit box and thoroughly enjoy it. I have been getting fitter and exponentially stronger. BUT, haven't lost any weight.  That's why I am here. The CrossFit team are great but they aren't nerds. They don't get my references or laugh at my D&D comparisons (however, they might not be funny). 

I think my training is on track, what I really need to work on is the following;

• Diet, my diet is ok. But I overeat and often binge on shit
  • Sleep, I almost never sleep enough
  • Stress, I've had some stressful years at work recently (I'm  a high school teacher)
  • Routine, chaos... that's my life. But I feel if I can control my morning's things will be better.

So. that's what I want to work on. Looking at these guilds and challenges I think might be flexible on that, but those are the four I need the most help with. 

A little about me. I'm a high school teacher in rural South Australia and I love that job. My nerdiness mainly comes from Dungeons & Dragons. I run a club at school, help run Adventurers League, and I DM an actual podcast too. D&D takes a big chunk of my free time. Aside from that, I love retro gaming, bad movies, sci-fi, marvel comics, and anything fantasy.

Look forward to working with you!

• Like 2

Hello and welcome! Have you decided which guild you'd like to join yet? I agree with you as well about getting your mornings back on track. The early morning can set the pace for the entire rest of the day sometines. 

I love retro gaming myself but I don't know much about D&D so you'll probably have to teach me how to play. Good luck in your questing. 

6 hours ago, Rubik'sCat said:

Hello and welcome! Have you decided which guild you'd like to join yet? I agree with you as well about getting your mornings back on track. The early morning can set the pace for the entire rest of the day sometines. 

I love retro gaming myself but I don't know much about D&D so you'll probably have to teach me how to play. Good luck in your questing. 

I think you are the third person who has asked me to teach them! I might have to run a campaign.

I think i will be a ranger. I am doing that training already, and I like the versatility 

Hey Stuart,
I'm a newbie too. Sounds like your goals are great. Diet and sleep are two sticking points for me to so I can understand where you're coming from.

I know nothing about DD but love Marvel and spent some time on Kangaroo Island a number of years ago.

All the best for everything!