Howdy!

just figured out that NerdFitness has formus and not just a Facebook group! Thought I'd pop over and check it out, and I'm excited to become part of the community here! I've never really apart of the "Fit Club", though I used to rock that sousaphone during High School, arguably when I was in the best shape, about 6 years ago now. After I all but failed outta college(Mental Fitness Loss :( ) I decided to join the military. After joining the military, I thought there was no way that exercise could be that.... soul-draining! And it really was, but that's because they'd just pick an exercise, tell you to do it, and that was it! If you were struggling it just got a yell from someone to pick yourself up and keep going, which ended up leading to a wrist injury! Thankfully I was able to recover most of my functionality with it, continue my service, and began looking for way to properly workout. I ended up coming across NF and particularly Rising Heroes NF, which I've really been liking and feel like I already helped my faction win in this last campaign by my measly 250 Faction Points (We wont by I think less than 20!) so that was super cool and I felt like I Actually Contributed something! Was a great way to roll out into the new year, and I hope to keep to momentum goin'

I'm currently on deployment with the US Navy, so there may be brief periods where I'm not around, but I plan on being as active as I can!

• Like 1

Drayen, level 1 Lycan Assassin
STR 2|DEX 3|STA 2|CON 3|WIS 3|CHA 2

On 1/2/2019 at 6:53 AM, Drayen said:

I used to rock that sousaphone during High School

Nice! I was in the Euphomium section myself :) 

On 1/2/2019 at 6:53 AM, Drayen said:

After joining the military, I thought there was no way that exercise could be that.... soul-draining!

Hoo-boy, I hear you there.  I hated it so much I completely avoided almost all exercise for the next 15 years after freeing myself from that forced exercise.  Luckily I have come back and learned to enjoy it, due in no small part to NF and the friends I have made here.

• Like 1
HUNTER OF ALL THINGS SHINY

Intro Thread   Challenge Log   Bodyweight Exercise Library   Recipe Book   Shuffle Club 

Level 2 Ninja

Strength: 13 Intelligence: 14 Wisdom: 6 Dexterity:14 Constitution: 12 Charisma: 11