• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

jedi_mind

jedi_mind evolves into a ranger!

Well this is the nth reboot I've had here and for my fitness in general, but the first New Years Resolution I've ever done. I've talked about my overarching plan and my background in a Respawn Point thread here:

I'm lifting these goals from my mostly abandoned last challenge:

Habitica: Use for my daily routine stuff, complete tasks consistently enough so as to level up without potions or healing magic.

C25K: I've put this goal on the docket and dropped it many a time. I've never been able to run a 5k before so this is a long time goal. It's 9 weeks so it will extend over into the next challenge.

Meditate E'ry Morning: I want to sit for 5 minutes every morning before I do very much with my day and feel cluttered or too busy. Begin weekly meditation classes Jan 17th.

Study Maths: via Khan Academy before clsasses start. Then hit new class like a champ, attempt homework before lecture.

jay-ranger-commission-72dpi.png

• Like 1

I'm also respawning, so it's nice to have company! Your goals sound very doable; good job breaking them down into achievable steps!!! I keep trying habitica but I get overwhelmed by seeing my ongoing tasks written down. I need a better system, or less tasks :)

Nice thanks librarian, good to have company.

I've got the first day of c25k down today! Did weights and stuff yesterday and today and got out of bed on time today (all part of habitica). Im starting on zero week bc it lines up with new years resolutions.

Well I hit about 50% for the first couple days. Weekends won't be terribly productive for me unfortunately, I work nights and still have some social stuff during the days. So it'll be light until Monday again. 

On ‎1‎/‎2‎/‎2019 at 8:22 AM, jedi_mind said:

Well this is the nth reboot I've had here and for my fitness in general,

There's a saying around here. It doesn't matter how many times you fall. What matters is that you get up n +1 times. 

I'll be around to follow and encourage. How did the first day of C25K go?