• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

DarK_RaideR

DarK_RaideR kicks ass, oldschool

17 hours ago, Endor said:

Must find a PvP idea so I can kickass your ass!

We're all here to kickass your ass back into shape, son!

• Like 2

mowE2Ln.jpg

Presents

Superheroes of Spandex!

Ladies and gentlemen, please welcome, from Parts Unknown...

lh2JDXB.jpg

SHEIK YERBOUTI!

"INFIDELS OF THE FORUMS! I BRING TO YOU THE  MAN WHO WILL MOST DEFINITELY WIN THE TITLE OF MASS DESTRUCTION IN THE MAIN EVENT TONIGHT...

THE SECOND MOST GLORIOUS MUSTACHE IN THIS COMPANY'S ROSTER...

A TRUE WEAPON OF MASS DESTRUCTION, WEIGHING A FULL 465 POUNDS OF PAIN...

OX MASTODON!"

JTRuGvk.jpg

IjUl26X.jpg

"The size of that man! Ladies and gentlemen, my name is Jerome Turner and welcome to Superheroes of Spandex, the inaugural show..."

BOa4fmg.jpg

"Shut yer mouth, JT! Got a five hundred pound monster around and you're concerned with welcoming folks? You should be warnin' them to run away, hide their children 'cause this man right here will eat 'em alive!"

IjUl26X.jpg

"Joining me tonight on commentary is none other than Texas wrestling legend, Duke Hazard and we are off to the races with out first match, the West Coast gangsta Cali Slick against the Brofessor himself, Doctor Domazetti!"

Ladies and gentlemen, please welcome your referee for the next match, he is the senior official in WMD, Clarence Garcia!

SiSABGa.jpg

IjUl26X.jpg

"This has to be the most mustache-y opening to a pro wrestling show ever..."

BOa4fmg.jpg

"You're messing with the pattern here, JT! Better go backstage and shave that chin of yours, I'll be here calling the match!"

12RJue4.jpgGIRKb76.jpgR2uKQfp.jpg

Cali Slick vs Doctor Domazetti

Announced as hailing from "Straight Outta Compton", the big bad man in reflective red shades comes out to the ring bobbing his head to the music and fans do the same. His opponent is billed as originating from Gainzville, Florida and while being roughly as big as Slick, the doctor isn't nearly as ripped. The man with a PhD in BroScience kicks off the match by flexing and posing, though fans seem to be consistently with Slick, not to mention the obvious difference in musculature. Frustrated with his situation, the not-so-good doctor gets physical, but the story isn't any different as after the initial advantage, the element of surprise is gone and Slick fights back, eventually hitting his chokeslam finisher dubbed "the Slick-Back" for the pin.

[Cut to the backstage area]

3onFIXN.jpg

"Fitness fanatics have no fear, Quadzilla is here! That's right, your new favorite superhero is around because let's face it, these quads here? Weapon of Mass Destruction! So remember, if you want a pair of your own, never skip leg day! Hit the gym, blast dem quads, drink your protein shake and don't forget to top it all with a sick tan!"

"Tan? That's terrible for your skin!"

XhyJkrD.jpg

A man in a white lab coat enters the frame. His face is covered with a skin care mask. Somehow the slices of cucumber over his eyes not only stay there, he also seems able to see through them.

"My name is Dermot O'Logical and I'm here to remind you to be logical! Sun rays cause skin cancer even if you use sunscreen products! And don't even get me started on what artificial tanning in those salons can cause! Stay moisturized!

IjUl26X.jpg

"Here you go fans, our show is not only entertaining, but educating as well! Here at Wrestlers of Mass Destruction, we provide a platform for all views to..."

BOa4fmg.jpg

"We provide a ring for 'em boys to beat each other senseless! We provide a roaring digital crowd! Everything's bigger in Texas and WMD!"

IjUl26X.jpg

"For the record, we also provide said ring to women as well. Here at WMD we are all about treating women in eq..."

MREEEEEEEEEEOOOOOOOOOOWWWWWW!!!!

FZW9PFt.jpgmPg8TZc.jpg

"Alright Nerd Fitness! Are you ready to raaaaaawwwwwk?"

"We're the Rock City Stars, Stan 'The Man' Manna on drums and 'Rockin' Ryan Turner on guitar and we will, we will, rock you!"

"That's right you bunch o' nerds, get ready to see how a real rock star does it! Boo us all you want, you probably relate more with those fat ugly lumbersexuals we're set to wrestle against tonight!"

FZW9PFt.jpgmPg8TZc.jpgGIRKb76.jpg4m7eJCz.jpgX7hEc0G.jpg

The Rock City Stars vs The Boys from the Yukon

Fans ecstatically sing along to the Boys from the Yukon entrance theme, throwing the two-man rock group into a frenzy of jealousy. Turner and Manna leave the ring to attack before the lumberjack duet can make it there and an all-out brawl ensues. As it turns out, that's a Bad Idea (which, ironically, is also the name of Turner's rock group when he's not wrestling) because the grizzled tough Yukon natives (who are actually from New York) are great at this type of chaotic fighting, who'd have thought! By the time the competitors make it into the ring and the bell rings for the official start of the match, the rest of it feels more like a march towards the inevitable until out of nowhere, Stan Manna hits his Rockin' Roller (sunset flip powerbomb) finisher for the quick pin. Also, the Rock City Stars are handed a pair of tag team titles afterwards, hey no one told us this would be a championship match but hey ho, wrestling!

mlPlCwq.jpgmlPlCwq.jpg

IjUl26X.jpg

"Global champions? We barely drew 2.781 fans on a Thursday evening!"

BOa4fmg.jpg

"Aye, Global! Everything's bigger in Texas!"

IjUl26X.jpg

"We're broadcasting live from New York!"

Ladies and gentlemen, please welcome, from the Mother Theresa Institution for Pro Wrestling officials, your referee for the next match, Blind Billy Burgess!

TFz7FZE.jpg

IjUl26X.jpg

"Is this some kind of joke?"

BOa4fmg.jpg

"Show some respect, JT! This is the company's corporate social responsibility plan at work"

From the icy steppes of the U.S.S.R. and the cold war training protocols of the KGB, please welcome the red hot nuclear weapon of mass destruction...

Agent 69!

Mvd61TY.jpg

Agent 69 (of course!) comes out wearing a skin-tight white military outfit full of the hammer and sickle symbol which totally isn't the one she used to wear back in a day when she was working for a promotion of strippers trying to cut it as pro wrestlers. Fans know very well what to do with such communist scum, which is boo them until the sun goes dark.

Aaaaand her opponent, from the low down of the Motown, she is the sista that's gonna give you a blista, Detroit's foxy lady...

Foxxy LaRue!

ccVvelQ.jpg

Foxxy gets a ton of cheers for the fans for going against the Soviet scum as she dances her way to the ring full of confidence.

Mvd61TY.jpgGIRKb76.jpgccVvelQ.jpg

Agent 69 vs Foxxy LaRue

Pour equal parts of time travel, nostalgia, stereotypes and wackiness, stir well and you get this match. Foxxy's dance moves are just too slick for her opponent to handle and Agent 69 quickly resorts to the only thing these damn commies know how to do, which is cheat to beat all that's good, fair and 'murican. I mean, it kinda helps that the referee is also legitimately blind, so he never sees the hammer kick to LaRue's lady parts or the sickle lariat that threatens to decapitate the Michigan native's puffy afro head. Showing the endurance of a 100% American muscle car built in Detroit, LaRue endures and even fights back, but alas...

AUbanug.jpg

...a 250lb behemoth of a woman makes her way to the ring and if her bodybuilder looks weren't enough of a sign, her music theme is a dead giveaway. Muscling an exhausted LaRue around with spectacular ease, the big woman slams her to the mat and holds her down together with Agent 69. Years of extensive training allow referee Blind Billy Burgess to recognize the weight of a pro wrestler's body covering another pro wrestler's body (but certainly not 250 extra pounds of a third pro wrestler in the ring) so he makes the count and just like that, Agent 69 wins the match in typical Soviet fashion.

Mvd61TY.jpgAUbanug.jpg

[Laughs in Russian]

"You foolish American fools... You play by rules and think you win? Look at your politicians, your Wall Street peoples, everyone ever successful in capitalist system... Do they get rich because they play by rules? Of course not! So why should we? Hate us all you want, you know it is real. Soon, all of America will fall to the cunning plans of me, Agent 69, and my she-bear comrade here, Eva Destruction!"

IjUl26X.jpg

"Eva Destruction?"

BOa4fmg.jpg

"Shame on both of them! Shame! U-S-A! U-S-A! U-S-A!"

[Cut to the backstage area. Again]

A man in a military outfit is shown doing pushups

vFjCjTS.jpg

"1461... 1462... 1463... 1464..."

"...'TTEEEEEENTION!"

s7PGp8M.jpg

"CALL THIS PLACE THE RANGER GUILD? SON, I WAS IN THE REAL RANGERS... THE ARMY RANGERS!"

"Sir, yes sir!"

"THINK YOU KNOW HOW TO TRAIN? I'M GONNA MAKE BOOT CAMP FEEL LIKE KINDERGARDEN IN COMPARISON! SHUT THAT CAMERA!"

IjUl26X.jpg

"Who were those men?"

BOa4fmg.jpg

"Looked like glorious U.S. Marines, if you ask me."

IjUl26X.jpg

"He said he was an Army Ranger."

BOa4fmg.jpg

"Well if ya know that, how come ya don't know their names, smartypants?"

Ladies and gentlemen, this next contest is scheduled for one fall and it is for the WMD Championship! Introducing first, the Funkmeister, the Bro with the Fro, the shiver in your fever, the sexual sensation, the coolest man on planet earth, from the funky side o' town...

Fro Sure!

wg9dbTq.jpg

"Alright my brothas and sistas, are ya ready to see some moves John Travolta's never dreamed of? Aw yeah, get ready to see me beat that tub o' lard and win the gold!"

Ao6P3V9.jpg

wg9dbTq.jpgGIRKb76.jpgJTRuGvk.jpg with lh2JDXB.jpg

Fro Sure vs Ox Mastodon (with Sheik Yerbouti)

Head official Clarence Garcia has resumed duty for the prestigious main event and much unlike his name, Sheik Yerbouti is no fan of any booty shaking, including that of Fro Sure as he tries to lure the big Mastodon into a dance-off. After frantically yelling instructions at his client, the Sheik finally manages to come across and Ox tramples Fro Sure with a charge, much to the fans' vocal disappointment. Pounding the skinny fallen fighter with his ham (over)sized fists, Mastodon looks dominant and set for a quick easy win, when all of a sudden, Fro disco-dodges a big hit, causing his opponent to punch a hole through the mat on a spot that certainly wasn't rigged earlier to give way upon impact. Kipping up to his feet with a funky breakdance spinarooni, Fro rains down the punches on a stunned but thick-skulled Mastodon who tries to power out by charging head first towards his opponent, only to get caught in a supremely awkward and dangerous piledriver for the pin, because good luck trying to sell a middleweight picking up a 500lb man for a proper piledriver. Fro Sure wins but before the title can be handed to him...

Word up son, word... Yeah, to all the killers and a hundred dollar billas...

PFodcsH.jpg

...a man in yellow headgear rushes to the ring as Mobb Deep's iconic "Shook Ones pt.2" plays on the speakers, slides into the ring, grabs the title off the referee's hands and whacks Fro Sure square in the jaw with it. The unknown assailant throws up the East Side hand gesture and with Ox Mastodon and Sheik Yerbouti joining him, the trio put the boots to a fallen Fro Sure as the show fades to black.

Challenge Goals and whatnot

Day 1, Monday 7 January

Kick ass: Train Muay Thai at least twice a week

Did not train, had the parents around kicking my ass instead. Thanks for draining my energy at the start of the challenge, fam.

Don't eat like an ass: Log food and water intake on my phone app. Also track weight.

All done. 485 calories above limit, 4/8 glasses of water, 82,8 kg

Your ass is all over the place: Track chores alongside daily activity and financial transactions on my Bullet Journal

Up to date

• Like 6

1 hour ago, DarK_RaideR said:

3onFIXN.jpg

"Fitness fanatics have no fear, Quadzilla is here! That's right, your new favorite superhero is around because let's face it, these quads here? Weapon of Mass Destruction! So remember, if you want a pair of your own, never skip leg day! Hit the gym, blast dem quads, drink your protein shake and don't forget to top it all with a sick tan!"

Image result for fangirl gif

This is me marking out on Quadzilla

Ladies and gentlemen, please welcome, from the Mother Theresa Institution for Pro Wrestling officials, your referee for the next match, Blind Billy Burgess!

TFz7FZE.jpg

It's a good thing I wasn't drinking anything when I read this or it would have been coming out my nose :D 

Loved the first show and excited to see more!

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

18 hours ago, WhiteGhost said:

This is me marking out on Quadzilla

Quadzilla is love, Quazilla is life. Thinking about how an interaction between him and "The Brofessor" Dr. Domazetti would turn out.

18 hours ago, WhiteGhost said:

It's a good thing I wasn't drinking anything when I read this or it would have been coming out my nose :D 

I mean, Tanktimus once complained about referees never noticing the heels cheating, so why not go all out with it this time? :D

Apparently, the game is onto my wackiness:

CEluTzP.jpg

Because why wouldn't a Canadian pretending to be a Soviet spy bond with a Detroit native over their shared love of British comedy? :D

• Haha 7

Day 2, Tuesday 8 January

Miscommunication here, originally the schedule didn't allow and then by the time it did, it was already too late to have my lunch early enough to avoid Pukey.

Don't eat like an ass: Log food and water intake on my phone app. Also track weight.

All done. 421 calories above limit, 4/8 glasses of water but a drop to 82,5 kg as the holiday weight goes away.

Your ass is all over the place: Track chores alongside daily activity and financial transactions on my Bullet Journal

Up to date

• Like 6

mowE2Ln.jpg

Presents

Critical Mass!

wg9dbTq.jpg

"Hey there, funky fans! Fro Sure here with a public service announcement for all you cool cats out there. Last time around, I beat five hundred pounds o' Mastodon to win the WMD Championship, but this young cat Antix jumped me after the match when I was hurt and tired. Took some oldschool partyin' with a group o' thicc bootied ladies after that, but I'm back in top shape and ready to take his ass to Funky Town tonight!"

12RJue4.jpg

"Funky Town? Hell, n***a, you sound like you're in desperate need o' some street knowledge. That East Coast m*****cka? You gotta kick his ass for good, homie!"

wg9dbTq.jpg

"I have no idea what you just said, Slickfreak, but I promise you and everyone watching tonight, that cat's gonna pay for what he did!"

IjUl26X.jpg

"Hello fans and welcome back to Wrestlers of Mass Destruction! I'm Jerome Turner here again with Duke Hazzard!"

BOa4fmg.jpg

"Bout some time somebody said somethin' that made a bit o' sense tonight! You ready for some wrasslin', JT?"

IjUl26X.jpg

"It's what we're all here for and we're gonna be starting strong with a title match as the Rock City Stars will be defending the titles they won last time against the medical duet of Dermot O'Logical and Doctor Domazetti!"

BOa4fmg.jpg

"Is any o' them a real doctor?"

IjUl26X.jpg

"About as much as those titles are indeed Global championships, my friend..."

mlPlCwq.jpgmlPlCwq.jpg

FZW9PFt.jpgmPg8TZc.jpgGIRKb76.jpgXhyJkrD.jpgR2uKQfp.jpg

The Rock City Stars vs Dermot O'Logical and Doctor Domazetti

Stan "The Man" Manna and Dermot O'Logical start the match for their respective teams and the drummer from L.A.'s sunset strip isn't shy about throwing in plenty of crotch chops and pelvic gyrations to emphasize the man parts that earned him his nickname. Disgusted at the thought of trading holds with such a man, Dermot tags in Dr. Domazetti, who gets thrown into a corner to discover Manna's machinegun drumming abilities as he slaps his pectoral muscles like he's climaxing on a snare solo. Dermot re-enters the match but as soon as he realizes he's in for close contact with a now-sweaty Manna, he tags his partner back in. Turner also gets the tag and while his opponents are busy arguing, he has no qualms about hitting the Six String Shooter (running spear tackle) on a distracted Doctor Domazetti for the pin as referee Blind Billy Burgess counts the 1-2-3.

[Cut to an undisclosed gym location, where a man is running on a treadmill]

STOP!

3onFIXN.jpg

[Quadzilla jumps into the frame and slams his big fist on the treadmill's big red emergency stop button. The man barely avoids falling]

"Quadzilla?!?!"

"That's right, random gym goer! It is I, your friendly freakbeast, here to protect you from the mortal dangers..... of cardio!"

"But I thought cardio helps you lose weight!"

"The only thing cardio helps you lose is gainz! You ever seen a buff marathon runner? No. You know why? Because they got no gainz left!"

"Gee, thanks for saving me, Quadzilla!"

"It's what I do. Now, what you need to do is skwatz! Blast 'em quads!"

[Quadzilla guides the man to a squat rack, loads the bar, spots him throughout the sets and makes sure he puts the plates in place before leaving]

"Wow, I feel my quads so swollen! Thanks Quadzilla!"

"Just doing my duty, civilian. Bros don't let bros skip leg day!"

IjUl26X.jpg

"Quadzilla must be pulling double duty with all these New Year's Resolutioners in the gym!"

BOa4fmg.jpg

"He's a few pickles short of a sandwich, I'll tell ya that, JT! What kind o' superhero hangs around in gyms?"

IjUl26X.jpg

"The kind of buff bro Quadzilla is, of course! And he's not busy getting jacked himself either, he's helping average joes get shredded!"

BOa4fmg.jpg

"Speakin' o' buff, how about this specimen?"

AUbanug.jpgMvd61TY.jpg

All 250lb of Eva Destruction is led to the ring by Agent 69, marching to the tune of her music theme. The big woman climbs onto the apron and over the ropes to enter the ring, roaring in rage as she awaits her scheduled opponent while Agent 69 salutes in Soviet.

...aaaand her opponent, from the secret coves of Melee island...

"Long" Joanna Silver!

sGGVcS7.jpgGIRKb76.jpgAUbanug.jpg Mvd61TY.jpg

"Long" Joanna Silver vs Eva Destruction (with Agent 69)

To call this a wrestling match would be an exaggeration, as in terms of pure in-ring action it's an embarrassment. Silver starts it off by attempting to hit the most basic of strikes, topping them off with a piratey insult right after, but none of them seems to get under the skin of her opponent. Apparently the Soviet heels are unaware of the subtle nuances of insult pro wrestling, so it only takes a command word in Russian from Agent 69 to put Eva Destruction into... well, destruction mode. Several big hits and spine crunching slams later, the massive monster hits a Sit-Out Powerbomb on Silver, the shockwave immediately dropping referee Blind Billy Burgess onto the mat for the count. After the match, Agent 69 gets in the ring and to add insult to injury, the dastardly villains begin to stomp down on the fallen pirate lass, until...

She's a brick...house...

ccVvelQ.jpg

...Foxxy LaRue runs down to the ring for the save, forcing the villains to a retreat! 

IjUl26X.jpg

"Foxxy's here! She hasn't forgotten what Eva Destruction did last time and she's out to score the equalizer!"

BOa4fmg.jpg

"She's about ta jerk a knot in their tails, I'm telling you JT! See that gleam in her eye?"

IjUl26X.jpg

"Speaking of gleams in the eyes, I'm getting word our resident psycho sergeant Bubba Lee West is at it again in the backstage training area!"

[Cut to backstage. Two men are doing pullups under the watchful eye of Sgt. Bubba Lee West]

s7PGp8M.jpgvFjCjTS.jpgoMUHXu9.jpg

IjUl26X.jpg

"Is it... that's Carl Clarkson!"

BOa4fmg.jpg

"And he's uglier'n a busted butthole, but I'll spare 'im 'cause o' that magnificent mustache"

IjUl26X.jpg

"Clarkson's a former ice hockey player with a long track record of instigating fights, he should fit right into the wrestling ring."

BOa4fmg.jpg

"Sounds like Starpuck's new favorite wrestler"

IjUl26X.jpg

"Who's Starpuck?"

BOa4fmg.jpg

"When God was handin' out brains, you must 'a' went and hid, JT!"

Ladies and gentlemen, this next match is set for one fall! Introducing first, from Memphis, Nevada... Tennessee William!

TqXBSjr.jpg

Uh huh huh uh...

Tennessee William comes out in his white Elvis suit with a guitar on his back, dancing his way to the ring.

Aaaaaand his opponent... Ox Mastodon!

TqXBSjr.jpgGIRKb76.jpgJTRuGvk.jpg

Tennessee William vs Ox Mastodon

Sheik Yerbouti is suspiciously absent from Ox Mastodon's side, but that only serves to make him more aggressive and out of control. Tennessee William seems unphased and gets his guitar in place, strumming it to the tune of "Suspicious Minds". Nearly all 2.000 fans in attendance join in singing, momentarily dazing Mastodon and proving that indeed, music soothes even the savage beasts. Eventually though, the song ends and the guitar needs to be tuned again. That's all Mastodon needs to snap out of it and assault his opponent, laying him out for the Ten Ton Splash as fellow mustached man Clarence Garcia counts for the pin.

[Cut to backstage, where a woman stands in front of a traditional native American campsite]

W2gfKYR.jpg

"Hey there, WMD fans! My name is Alexis Lee Littlefeather and I...

"SHAKE SHAKE SHAKE!"

"SHAKE SHAKE SHAKE!"

"SHEIK YERBOUTI! SHEIK YERBOUTI!"

lh2JDXB.jpg

WMD's mad Sheik walks into the frame, knocking down the green screen behind Littlefeather and messing up the fancy visual effects of her moment in the sun.

"DWELLERS OF AMERICA, OLD AND NEW! I KNOW NOW WHY MY CLIENT LOST!"

"WHAT I NEED IS A MAN WHO KNOWS AMERICA!"

"I WENT OUT AND GOT THE MOST AMERICAN AMERICAN I COULD FIND!"

"I GIVE TO YOU...."

"TEXAS TEX!"

iYhJNHr.jpg

BOa4fmg.jpg

"Hell yeah! A fellow Texan!"

IjUl26X.jpg

"Looks like Sheik Yerbouti is out to play cowboys and indians!"

BOa4fmg.jpg

"Open yer eyes, JT! That right there is a bad, bad man. He don't play!"

iJX8Qar.jpg

IjUl26X.jpg

"Whoever this amish person is, he's massive! Almost as big as Ox Mastodon!"

BOa4fmg.jpg

"He'd scare a buzzard off a gutwagon, for sure. Whoever put up this video just wanted to mess with my Texan joy right now..."

Ao6P3V9.jpg

wg9dbTq.jpgGIRKb76.jpgPFodcsH.jpg

Fro Sure vs Antix

Probably the only match tonight to feature some actual wrestling, though it's not short on theatrics of course. Antix throws a few insults and Fro responds by trying to instigate a dance-off, but Antix isn't in the mood and answers with a big headbutt. The action heavily leans towards brawling, with little to no grappling or aerial moves on display until Antix gets a bit too carried away and attacks Fro street style with a chair, causing the DQ loss.

Day 3, Thursday 9 January

Thursday classes are afternoon only, thus crowded. Also, we had to visit a friend in hospital, he was in a car crash and had knee surgery.

Done. 55 calories below limit somehow, 4/8 glasses of water and another drop to 81,9 kg.

Up to date

Been having a rough few days in the aftermath of my parents visiting through the weekend. Finally made the call to a therapist and booked my first appointment for Thursday evening.

• Like 9

and makes sure he puts the plates in place before leaving

Another reason why I love this guy :) 

"Sounds like Starpuck's new favorite wrestler"

Image result for deadpool fourth wall gif

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

2 hours ago, DarK_RaideR said:

Been having a rough few days in the aftermath of my parents visiting through the weekend. Finally made the call to a therapist and booked my first appointment for Thursday evening.

Good on you for calling a therapist dude, good luck at your appointment!

Also, I'm skimming the narrative as usual (sorry, I'm hopeless at keeping up with threads as it is) but the bits I have read are fucking gold dude!

• Thanks 1

1 hour ago, WhiteGhost said:

Another reason why I love this guy :) 

He's not the hero we deserve, but the one we need. Or was it the other way round?

13 minutes ago, Jarric said:

Also, I'm skimming the narrative as usual (sorry, I'm hopeless at keeping up with threads as it is) but the bits I have read are fucking gold dude!

No worries, my friend. I don't expect people to keep up with the narrative, I aspire to make the narrative so awesome that people end up keeping up with it :P

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

Holy cripes I can't pick a favorite

Dermot O'Logical and Doctor Domazetti (gainzville i got a chuckle out of that) are the frontrunners

Also the bardic influence of Tennesee William CANNOT BE STOPPED

• Like 1

I am at work so I'm afraid to google image search for the gif I need to properly reply to this thread.

But I'm following especially because wrestling write ups are back heckkk yeahhhh!

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

1 hour ago, Raxie said:

I am at work so I'm afraid to google image search for the gif I need to properly reply to this thread.

Here, I'm at home, let me help

• Haha 2

Caught up on all the wrestling.  Sooooo many musical innuendos.  I am going to have to say that my favorite is Agent 69 this time around.  Is she really a spy?

• Like 3

21 minutes ago, T2sarahconnor said:

I am going to have to say that my favorite is Agent 69 this time around.

For the life of me I can't figure out why ;) 

• Haha 3

6 hours ago, Tanktimus the Encourager said:

This is AWESOME! Duke Hazard is perfect ;) 

I had some help from a Texan friend in fleshing out the character ;)

5 hours ago, shaar said:

The bardic influence of Tennesee William CANNOT BE STOPPED

Now I'm thinking he'd make a great manager too. Bard buffs ftw!

14 minutes ago, T2sarahconnor said:

Sooooo many musical innuendos

I do what I can with those, references and puns. As for Agent 69.... she's shrouded in mystery now, isn't she? ;)

• Like 3

1 minute ago, DarK_RaideR said:

I do what I can with those, references and puns. As for Agent 69.... she's shrouded in mystery now, isn't she? ;)

You know how to keep me interested!

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, T2sarahconnor said:

Never said you were the quick twin

Depending on the situation, quick can be either a boon or a detriment.

• Haha 4

Day 5, Friday 11 January

FInally back training, even if it means once this week. Got the ball rolling and looking to hopefully make up for the loss by hitting 3 training sessions next week.

Done for a whopping 1229 calories below limit thanks to working out, 5/8 glasses of water and 82,6 kg for the morning weigh-in.

Up to date

Therapist seems to be working, my mood was lifted and I was more focused at work, booked a second meeting for Monday.

Day 6, Saturday 12 January

Place is closed on weekends.

Done. 794 calories above limit due to alcohol, 4/8 glasses of water and 81,3 kg.

Up to date

Since my D&d group crumbled, a new one's been taking form and I'm looking to put them through "Curse of Strahd" so here's a lil' 80s neon take on the vampiric villain

Hfm0G59H.jpg

• Like 10

Day 7, Sunday 13 January

Place is closed on weekends. I did however watch "A prayer before dawn" with the SRLF :P

I did eat like an ass and landed a whole 837 calories above limit but at least it's all logged down. 3/8 glasses of water and 82,8 kg.

All done, plus updated and cross-checked everything with the SRLF as far as household expenses go.

Bring on Week 2!

giphy.gif

• Like 9