• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

DarK_RaideR

DarK_RaideR kicks ass, oldschool

Challenge Goals and whatnot

Day 24, Wednesday 30 January

Kick ass: Train Muay Thai at least twice a week

Rest day.

Don't eat like an ass: Log food and water intake on my phone app. Also track weight.

Hunger struck to take me 754 calories above limit and the sweets my professor brought to work didn't help either. 4/8 glasses of water and 80,1kg for my morning weigh-in.

Your ass is all over the place: Track chores alongside daily activity and financial transactions on my Bullet Journal

Updated everything just now.

Also, this thread could do with some more 80s ass

giphy.gif

Better

• Like 7

Whoa, so many days since my last update?

giphy.gif

Day 25, Thursday 31 January

Therapy day.

Don't eat like an ass: Log food and water intake on my phone app. Also track weight.

Got up to 880 calories above limit since I went out at night after therapy to meet my best friend and two guys visiting from my hometown. Beers were had, which explains the score, and 4/8 glasses of water. Got 80,9kg for my morning weigh-in.

Your ass is all over the place: Track chores alongside daily activity and financial transactions on my Bullet Journal

Up to speed.

Day 26, Friday 1 February

Work deadline kept me typing stuff well past 8, which means I also missed the chance to (try and) train with the advanced class. Another week of only a single training session. Boo.

A rough estimate of 227 calories above limit. Didn't wanna stay in on Friday night after missing training, Saturday I had a D&d session planned so I went out to meet the SRLF and her bestie for food and drinks. As usual, 4/8 glasses of water but a bump to 81,1kg for my morning weigh-in.

All done.

Day 27, Saturday 2 February

School's closed on weekends.

Frankly, I was too busy dungeon mastering and didn't log my stuff. Would rather admit I failed this goal for the day than try to post random numbers of bad estimates. Didn't do too bad as an overall feeling though, and judging from how the numbers on the scale have been since, the feeling's probably right.

Right on.

Day 28, Sunday 3 February

Just 1 calorie above limit. The irony. Just 2/8 glasses of water and still stuck at 81,1kg for my morning weigh-in despite several days of going above limit.

All tracked, plus I caught up with the SRLF on household expenses and double cross checked everything.

Also, ass

tumblr_lpgxvqYoF91qc0hrto1_500.gif

• Like 6

Day 29, Monday 4 February

Training session 1 is in the books. My conditioning's getting better and so is the range of motion on my hips. Still gotta work on my kicks though.

An easy 725 calories below limit. Considering I got a 579 boost for my workout, that means I never even got into that territory. 7/8 glasses of water and at last a drop to 80,9kg for my morning weigh-in.

Up to speed.

• Like 4

21 hours ago, deftona said:

Image result for hips dancing gif

Pretty much what the class is like, stretching after warmup and before the main training part. Rated A for accurate.

16 hours ago, RuthixCube said:

There was mention of booty - following :D 

There was indeed. Given my lack of wrestling narrative after the first week or so, have some wrestling booty instead:

10xf3w5.jpg

Day 30, Tuesday 5 February

Rest day. DOMS are back, feeling the muscular fatigue but it's a welcome one, haven't had DOMS in a while.

Went 372 calories above limit, but not beating myself about it since it's set low anyway and the tortellini was well worth it. 3/8 glasses of water and 80,3kg for my morning weigh-in.

Updated my (bullet) journal

• Like 5

Day 31, Wednesday 6 February

Groceries day. Went with that instead of training because there are no morning classes on Wednesdays and so the afternoon ones are super crowded. Therapy's on Thursday so training session 2 will take place on Friday.

Went 518 calories above limit* drank 4/8 glasses of water and weighed in at 81,2kg in the morning.

Forgot this, but updated it just now. No big deal since there was nothing really to write down, just keeping the habit rolling.

Spoiler

No ragrets

IMG_20190206_230214_452.JPG?width=438&he

• Like 6

11 hours ago, Cheetah said:

I read that steak calories only count half, if the steak is delicious.

Fair point, so imagine how low I'd score if I had a grill and some charcoal for that.

Day 32, Thursday 7 February

Therapy day

Superbly hungry, but still 64 calories below limit. 3/8 glasses of water and weighed in at 81,3kg in the morning.

All good, plus got some stuff done so I could strike them out

• Like 5

STTEEEAAAAKKK.... frick, steak always gets a pass, no matter what.

Hello hi I thought you might like to know that I am now the owner of a THRIVING cat cafe business is booming and my life is overtaken thanks~

• Like 3

16 hours ago, shaar said:

Hello hi I thought you might like to know that I am now the owner of a THRIVING cat cafe business is booming and my life is overtaken thanks~

You are very welcome, hope it contributed some happiness to your long weekend :D

Day 33, Friday 8 February

Training session two completed!

Landed 254 calories below limit thanks to workout. 3/8 glasses of water and weighed in at 81,8kg in the morning.

Tracked it all

Day 34, Saturday 9 February

Only tracked my morning weight of 80,3kg. Went out for lunch with the SRLF and my godfather who was in town, then went out at night with her, my bestie and his gf so tracking was near-impossible.

All done.

Day 35, Sunday 10 February

Ending the day at  293 calories below limit is pretty amazing for a tabletop RPG game night. 2/8 glasses of water consumed and a morning weight of 81,8kg.

Updated and cross-checked everything with the SRLF.

• Like 2

1 hour ago, DarK_RaideR said:

Ending the day at  293 calories below limit is pretty amazing for a tabletop RPG game night. 

Wait, are you playing a wizard?  That might explain how this happened

• Like 1

4 hours ago, WhiteGhost said:

Wait, are you playing a wizard?  That might explain how this happened

Actually, it was our Witcher game, in which I play a dwarf criminal so maybe I cheated? :P

• Haha 2

Day 36, Monday 11 February

Played it safe and skipped training. SRLF was up all night vomiting, probably due to some stomach bug. I felt a little odd myself while prepping to train and decided not to risk ridicule vie regurgitation. Plus I felt like I really wanted to stay home and take care of SRLF; fighting other athletes can be fun, fighting with guilt never is.

App says 39 calories below limit but I did nibble a cookie or two while watching Brooklyn 9-9 so I'm probably just above limit in reality. 2/8 glasses of water consumed and a morning weight of 80,1kg.

Up to speed, plus I got paid for a recent case and apparently I got a new case for work. Minor, but still a case. Things are looking up.

• Like 5