Sylvaa Needs a Sidekick

Hello Fellow Nerds!

I'm going to ramble for a bit because that's what I do. It might seem strange for a GL to be here requesting an accountability buddy, but here I am. I honestly do a decent job of keeping my diet and exercise in check, but if I lose my groove, I just off the cliffs of screw-its pretty easily. 

What I'm looking for is someone who would be interested in a daily check in, preferably over Google Chat, to talk about our days, food and fitness wins, and any weekly or monthly goals. I am an NFA member, so if anyone would want to restart the e-mails, I can also get behind this. Text or FB messenger would also be possible, but more time restrictive. 

Fun facts about me: F / 30's / Mother of 4 (teenagers) / EST time zone. Please send me a PM if you are interested!

• Like 1

Hi Sylvaa, I've seen you around the forums sometimes but this is my first time saying hello. Which guild do you lead? I can't exactly tell because I'm viewing this on a mobile device. I'm still apprehensive about getting into the accountabilibuddy realm because I don't fully understand how it works but I hope you find your side kick. 

• Like 1
3 hours ago, Rubik'sCat said:

Hi Sylvaa, I've seen you around the forums sometimes but this is my first time saying hello. Which guild do you lead? I can't exactly tell because I'm viewing this on a mobile device. I'm still apprehensive about getting into the accountabilibuddy realm because I don't fully understand how it works but I hope you find your side kick. 

I'm one of the Adventurer GL's! I've seen you too - hi!

I'm also apprehensive about getting into the realm, but I figured it wouldn't hurt to try. I appreciate the good wishes and will report back. :) 

• Thanks 1
7 hours ago, Machete said:

Might have to hit you up for meal prepping. I never seem to be able to get it done. Probably because I procrastinate on the dishes.

Sounds good. You prepping for just you or the fam? Cause I have done both! Also, yes - dishes are the bane of my existence (surpassed only by laundry). 

48396809_1234921219989986_78024939608064

54 minutes ago, Sylvaa said:

Sounds good. You prepping for just you or the fam? Cause I have done both! Also, yes - dishes are the bane of my existence (surpassed only by laundry). 

48396809_1234921219989986_78024939608064

Myself and the wife. (Kid's with the grandparents at the moment, so it's easier.) 

For some reason I procrastinate way too much on dishes. Laundry I don't seem to as much--it's the putting it back in the closet that gets me.

• Like 1
5 hours ago, Sylvaa said:

Gotcha. I'll nudge you regardless. What days do you prep?

I think that's the thing, I don't have a scheduled day. And I'm able to justify skipping the usual Sunday because I work and have to [try to] go to bed early for an early Monday shift. Haha

• Haha 1
1 minute ago, Machete said:

I think that's the thing, I don't have a scheduled day. And I'm able to justify skipping the usual Sunday because I work and have to [try to] go to bed early for an early Monday shift. Haha

Legitimately makes sense. Do you have a regular schedule or does it vary week to week? 

4 minutes ago, Sylvaa said:

Legitimately makes sense. Do you have a regular schedule or does it vary week to week? 

I honestly can't tell at this point. Haha

I'm thinking either Wednesday Saturday might be my best bet though.

• Like 1