Starpuck: The Bravest Warrior

starpuck

HAI STARPUCK!! I am loving all of everything on your thread - your goals are awesome, your GIFs are making me smile, and your energy is contagious. Let's rock this first challenge of 2019!! Following for awesomeness!!

• Like 1

SKY ELVENWORD NOBLEHEART

The Silver Archer, Ranger Level 53

Jesus-follower | Writer | Encourager | Resident Myers-Briggs and Enneagram Geek 

"Knowing that we can be loved exactly as we are gives us all the best opportunity for growing into the healthiest of people." - Fred Rogers

On 1/5/2019 at 9:44 AM, Tanktimus the Encourager said:

I warned them about that when they offered me the position.

I believe that!   I just wonder if they understood how far that power would go.  :D     We're all in good hands.  I'm sure of it. 

On 1/5/2019 at 3:02 PM, karinajean said:

"Oh, sure, I think I could take that on. You don't mind if I end up going mad with power, do you? No? Super!"

He probably snuck it in there just like that too!

21 hours ago, SkyGirl said:

HAI STARPUCK!! I am loving all of everything on your thread - your goals are awesome, your GIFs are making me smile, and your energy is contagious. Let's rock this first challenge of 2019!! Following for awesomeness!!

Hey hey hey!  Omg, your excitement over my energy is creating an infinite loop of renewable hype power!   Yesssss!  Thanks!

So the weekend blew by... as they always do.

Things to note.   Food was fine.   It's almost, dare I say, getting easy?  Or to the point I don't have to overly think about it or stress about.    The only things that #trigger me are things I love, that happen to be ridiculous in calories.   Like my sister's homemade lasagna, or cheese tortellini.     A 'reasonable' portion for those things does nothing but piss me off, so I am in the habit of passing on them altogether.     It won't always be like that.    There's some room for me to tighten up my food - and that's with the fact, that I often have calories to spare at the end of the night, which I resolve with ... I kid you not, 5 Oreos and some almond milk.    I'd like to start better planning those excess cal goals, and take in lean proteins, healthy fats, and more veggies.    So that might be a side tracked food goal this time around.     Add more veggies to my daily diet.

I didn't exercise on Sat or Sun, but that's fine because I did get 5 days in during the week.   Only 1 was a lift, but I'm not fretting about it as it allows me to hit this week running with a solid M W F lift plan.   I helped take down the outdoor decorations on Saturday because it hit a glorious 48 degrees!  Shorts weather!  (I kid.)    Then I made dinner- my first attempt at salmon.    It went great!   It was maple soy glazed salmon, with jasmine rice and crinkle cut zucchini that I spruced up with a little Parmesan right out of the microwave.     We ate the back half of it today, with baked sweet potatoes and a broccoli / cauliflower mix.

We half-tackled a huge project at the gaming den today too.   To the tune of having spent FIVE HOURS ON IT!   We decided it would be easier for the DMs, to just look for monster mini's if they were alphabetized....     A-C into a bin, the rest only made it into labeled baggies because at the 4 hour mark we just wanted to pack up and watch anime...     We also need to order some more bins and figure out how best to situate them in the collectibles corner.  Oofta!

QrEKRez.jpg          jTggJhu.jpg

f1o3Sl5.jpg

In other other news?  <.<   The scale went down another pound and stayed down.... with me eating more.   It's so so weird.   Like, I had been losing a bit over a pound a week before, and now it's like a hilly rollercoaster, where it hovers a bit up, then goes SWOOSH down, and ok cool!   Just gonna stay the course.

Tomorrow starts first FULL week of work for me in almost two months.  (Had to use up the last vacation days because it is use 'em or lose 'em by us.)    I almost never have days off in the first few months of the year, but I DO have Jan 23rd off to go see Hamilton with my brother, sister in law, and sister!  SO EXCITED!

ALRIGHT GUYS!

BEGIN OFFICIAL WEEK 1 ... NOW!

Great Plains Wildabeast.  With wizard hat.  And Staff!

giphy.gif

• Like 5

Level 83 ~*~ Ranger

Deviant Art Gallery   ||  YouTube Channel

Current Challenge

"It is difficult.  All things worth keeping are."  Thane Krios - Mass Effect 2

"Maybe it's not as simple as you imagined, Seeker."  Varric Tethras Dragon Age 2

"Staying within your limits is no fun, Ryder."  Vetra Nyx - ME: Andromeda

Spoiler

::PAST CHALLENGES::

1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11 | 12 | 13 | 14 | 15 | 16 | 17 | 18 | 19 20 | 21 | 22

23 | 24 | 25 | 26 | 27 | 28 | 29 | 30 | 31 | 32 | 33 | 34 | 35 | 36 | 37 | 38 | 39 | 40 | 41 | 42

43 | 44 | NEIN | 45 | 46 | 47 | 48| 49 | 50 | 51 | 52 | 53 | 54 | 55 | 56 | 57 | 58 | 59 | 60 | 61

62 | 63 | 64 | 65 | 66 | 67 | 68 | 69 | 70 | 71 | 72 | 73 | 74 | 75 | 76 | 77 | 77.5 | 78 | 79 | 80 | 81

82 | 83 | 84 | 85 | 86 | 87 | 88 | 89 | 90 | 91 | 92 | 93 | 94 | 95 | 96 | 97 | 98 | 99 | 100

14 hours ago, Starpuck said:

I'd like to start better planning those excess cal goals, and take in lean proteins, healthy fats, and more veggies.    So that might be a side tracked food goal this time around.     Add more veggies to my daily diet.

Best thing I've found is to Intermittent Fast leading up to a big feast so you can cram those extra calories in without going haywire on your daily intake.  Still not a perfect solution but better than no treats at all sometimes!  And more veggies, absolutely!  Lately I've been marinating cauliflower/celery in a baggie in this Tuscan Italian salad dressing I found.  Quite tasty actually!

• Like 1

[Level ??] Rurik, the Thunderer

Class: Stormborn War-Shaman (Path of Giants Barbarian/Conquest Paladin/Elemental Domain Cleric)

BRUTALITY 11 | FINESSE 10 | VIGOR 11 | INSIGHT 14 | WILL 13

Equipment:  Studded leather armor, war club, plus adventurer's pack containing rations, rope, and nature-based potions. 

"Rangers have to at least give up on pants. It's a special rule we enacted after Rurik became a Guild Leader.” – DarK_RaideR

"Did I just get my ass kicked by a member of Metallica meets History Channel's Vikings?" - Wild Wolf

"By the Well-Oiled-and-Meticulously-Groomed Beard of Rurik!" - Tanktimus the Encourager

50 minutes ago, Rurik Harrgath said:

And more veggies, absolutely!  Lately I've been marinating cauliflower/celery in a baggie in this Tuscan Italian salad dressing I found.  Quite tasty actually! 

Ooooooh, I wonder if I could marinate it in that, and THEN roast them in the toaster oven at work.   I LOVE veggies.  But I like them roasted or grilled, not a big fan of raw usually.   I might do this with dressing!    (Usually do olive oil and seasonings, but we have a coworker that has a shit storm if we 'stink up the office' with garlic smell.)  ((Yes, she is actually a vampire.))

1 hour ago, Elastigirl said:

Tacos make everything better.

Woot for the 105# lift!

YES TO TACOS!    And yeah, my goal is to hit 125# on the bench press, because I am pretty sure that is what I maxed out in high school.   I'm really not that far off!

• Like 2

Level 83 ~*~ Ranger

Current Challenge

"Maybe it's not as simple as you imagined, Seeker."  Varric Tethras Dragon Age 2

Spoiler

1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11 | 12 | 13 | 14 | 15 | 16 | 17 | 18 | 19 20 | 21 | 22

23 | 24 | 25 | 26 | 27 | 28 | 29 | 30 | 31 | 32 | 33 | 34 | 35 | 36 | 37 | 38 | 39 | 40 | 41 | 42

43 | 44 | NEIN | 45 | 46 | 47 | 48| 49 | 50 | 51 | 52 | 53 | 54 | 55 | 56 | 57 | 58 | 59 | 60 | 61

62 | 63 | 64 | 65 | 66 | 67 | 68 | 69 | 70 | 71 | 72 | 73 | 74 | 75 | 76 | 77 | 77.5 | 78 | 79 | 80 | 81

82 | 83 | 84 | 85 | 86 | 87 | 88 | 89 | 90 | 91 | 92 | 93 | 94 | 95 | 96 | 97 | 98 | 99 | 100

30 minutes ago, Starpuck said:

(Usually do olive oil and seasonings, but we have a coworker that has a shit storm if we 'stink up the office' with garlic smell.)  ((Yes, she is actually a vampire.))

I'll get the stake-launcher.

tumblr_m3z769uk2b1qb5cs3o1_500.gif

• Like 4

Class: Stormborn War-Shaman (Path of Giants Barbarian/Conquest Paladin/Elemental Domain Cleric)

Equipment:  Studded leather armor, war club, plus adventurer's pack containing rations, rope, and nature-based potions. 

"Rangers have to at least give up on pants. It's a special rule we enacted after Rurik became a Guild Leader.” – DarK_RaideR

"Did I just get my ass kicked by a member of Metallica meets History Channel's Vikings?" - Wild Wolf

"By the Well-Oiled-and-Meticulously-Groomed Beard of Rurik!" - Tanktimus the Encourager

28 minutes ago, Tanktimus the Encourager said:

I'll prep some Holy water and all my holy symbols.

Tank & Rurik buddy cop adventure, activate!

to0vzrxidbkmjiplwluw.gif

Look, I finally found our gif!  Doesn't paint you in the best of lights though... get it together, @Tanktimus the Encourager !!  ;)

• Like 4

Way to go on the mini organization! I'm sure that was a beast to figure out a way that worked for everyone. 

• Like 1

"Always remember, your focus determines your reality." - Qui-Gon Jinn, The Phantom Menace

"I Find That Answer Vague And Unconvincing." - K-2SO, Rogue One

”Persistence without insight will lead to the same outcome.” [spoilers], The Book of Boba Fett

21 hours ago, joedog said:

Hi friend! I made it but honestly only because I told you I was going to. So thanks for the unintentional accountability! 

Yessss!   One little step!  So proud of ya chica!   And just so glad to see ya back with the herd.  The fold?  The rebellion!!! YEAH THE REBELLION!

20 hours ago, Rurik Harrgath said:

I'll get the stake-launcher.

17 hours ago, Tanktimus the Encourager said:

I'll prep some Holy water and all my holy symbols.

17 hours ago, Rurik Harrgath said:

Tank & Rurik buddy cop adventure, activate!

Look, I finally found our gif!  Doesn't paint you in the best of lights though... get it together, @Tanktimus the Encourager !!  ;)

17 hours ago, Tanktimus the Encourager said:

I'll bring the SMITE if you bring the BERSERKER RAGE!

Haha yes!  Vampiric coworker thinks she can stop me from eating more awesome veggies?  Boy is SHE in for a surprise!    I've got my tag team duo of death dealing dynamos!  YEAAAH!

Thanks guys!   Ya'll made me smile with this!

14 hours ago, Rebel Pilot Gar said:

Way to go on the mini organization! I'm sure that was a beast to figure out a way that worked for everyone. 

We figured that alphabetical made the most sense, since we all preplan our encounters.   I know what'll be facing the party, and now I just need to go to the right bin/spot.   Sadly, we got so tired of doing this, that everything from D-Z is just in labeled baggies, and not put away into proper bins yet.... :(:(

So DAY 1 yo.

MY MOOP IS STRONG...

jBwCJy4.gif

I'm continuing to suffer from a case of short-wick with people and situations.   Luckily, it's targeted, and not wide spread... but it's still just as concerning.   Two friends are on my GRRR list right now.    Just on account of doing things that really annoy me, or are frustrating, or their being in states of argumentativeness, etc...   One of them, even had a huge OOC fight with my other friend during my D&D game that I ran on Saturday.     And I totally agree with the friend who snapped, because the one he snapped on, is one I am short wicked with.    (It comes down to different play styles at the table, and the annoying friend being 100% unwilling to ever bend, change, compromise or adapt.)   Anyway... the long and short of it is, that I am in a really edgy place emotionally and mentally.     Like I am always one breath away from raging...

MisguidedWaryGopher-size_restricted.gif

It also made me not want to do ANYTHING yesterday.   But I forced myself to anyway.

• Workout Complete (Lift Day #1/3)
  • Spent time on the tablet, doing some art. (1/4)
  • Got some sketching time in.  (1/7)
  • Washed Face/Lotion (1/**)
  • Floss Champ (1/7)
  • Veggies Consumed (4)

Hoping to snap out of this mood soon, but I think that's going to take some help from the Divine.  (Being serious here, lol.)    Today is a planned run day, then hope to get some sketching and tablet time in, and then it's group Don't Starve tonight.

• Like 4

Level 83 ~*~ Ranger

Current Challenge

Spoiler

Well there is different play styles, and then there is just rudeness and self centeredness. If it's different play styles, then I think we  need  to just learn to live with each other and  go with the flow. But if someone is being rude, which is sounds like they are from your description, then maybe that person needs to be talked to. When I am having  difficulty with someone, I often pray to know the difference. I ask myself if it is something that I just need to let go, or is it something that needs to be addressed. I will pray for you to have wisdom as well as patience

• Like 3

Wisdom 22.5   Dexterity 13   Charisma 15   Strength 21  Constitution-13

"Love the Lord your God with all your heart, and with all your soul, and with all your strength, and with all your mind' Luke 10; 27

1 hour ago, Starpuck said:

I've got my tag team duo of death dealing dynamos!  YEAAAH!

And now we've got a neato buddy cop team name!  Death-Dealing Dynamos™!

• Like 3

6 hours ago, Starpuck said:

I'm continuing to suffer from a case of short-wick with people and situations.   Luckily, it's targeted, and not wide spread... but it's still just as concerning.   Two friends are on my GRRR list right now.    Just on account of doing things that really annoy me, or are frustrating, or their being in states of argumentativeness, etc...   One of them, even had a huge OOC fight with my other friend during my D&D game that I ran on Saturday.     And I totally agree with the friend who snapped, because the one he snapped on, is one I am short wicked with.    (It comes down to different play styles at the table, and the annoying friend being 100% unwilling to ever bend, change, compromise or adapt.)   Anyway... the long and short of it is, that I am in a really edgy place emotionally and mentally.     Like I am always one breath away from raging...

May I suggest you go ahead and rage? Bury your face in a pillow and bellow out a primal scream, channel that rage into some arting, you have already lifted, but some angry workouts might be in order. That anger's there, keeping it in is only going to make things worse. Much better you vent it at a time and place of your own choosing rather than when you can no longer contain it and it boils out on whoever happens to be around.

• Like 2

Current Challenge

"By the Most-Righteous-and-Blessed Beard of Sir Tanktimus the Encourager!" - Jarl Rurik Harrgath

DAY 2 //  Graewaorrwarrgh.

Long day at work.   Lots of little things going wrong.   I spilled something, not once, not twice, but four times today.   My friend got in a car accident (she's fine, but she really didn't need more on her plate after the last 5 months of stress she's gone through).  Bro brought his cat over for us to babysit (I'm allergic, and it's just a royal pain to have to work around this cat and what not).   I bought a new headset for gaming, that doesn't fit my wee little head, so need to return that.  

TL'DR - what a shite day.

I did get a little bit of tablet time in.

I got a run / walk in - but I did it outside.  It was 41 and sunny.  I thought it'd be fine.  Winds NNW 20-25mph.   Frak me!

I am about to teeth, face, and chill.    But I think I have missed the sketching today.   I'm tired.   I just want to sleep.

giphy.gif

• Like 2

Level 83 ~*~ Ranger

Current Challenge

Spoiler

38 minutes ago, Starpuck said:

DAY 2 //  Graewaorrwarrgh.

one-does-not-simply-awaken-mustakrakish_

Spoiler

ea-ikea-ikea-when-you-accidentally-summo

• Haha 2

Well done on getting all the things done when you're having a bad few days.

Isthere anything in particular you can attribute your mood to? Lack of sleep, not enough food, work stress, home stress?

Level 21 Wood Elf Ranger

STR: 16  -  CON: 22  -  CHA: 9  -  SAN: 19 -  INT: 17

IAgreeWithTank™

"Shit is going down, but I am not." - iatetheyeti

Don't say "I don't have enough time", say instead "that's not a priority right now" and see how that makes you feel.

Current Challenge: Jarric embraces brevity

External: Epic Quest - Instagram - Strava

Spoiler

Previous Challenges: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 67 68 69 70

Old Stuff: Battle Log - My Introduction - 2017 Road Map - 2018 Road Map - 2019 Road Map - 2021 Road Map - 2022 road map/wrap-up

19 hours ago, Tanktimus the Encourager said:

May I suggest you go ahead and rage? Bury your face in a pillow and bellow out a primal scream, channel that rage into some arting, you have already lifted, but some angry workouts might be in order. That anger's there, keeping it in is only going to make things worse. Much better you vent it at a time and place of your own choosing rather than when you can no longer contain it and it boils out on whoever happens to be around.

Also, iagreewithTank™

• Like 1

Level 21 Wood Elf Ranger

STR: 16  -  CON: 22  -  CHA: 9  -  SAN: 19 -  INT: 17

IAgreeWithTank™

"Shit is going down, but I am not." - iatetheyeti

Don't say "I don't have enough time", say instead "that's not a priority right now" and see how that makes you feel.

Current Challenge: Jarric embraces brevity

External: Epic Quest - Instagram - Strava

Spoiler

Previous Challenges: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 67 68 69 70

Old Stuff: Battle Log - My Introduction - 2017 Road Map - 2018 Road Map - 2019 Road Map - 2021 Road Map - 2022 road map/wrap-up

DAY 3 - I thought the mood couldn't get worse...

giphy.gif

The old saying of 'the straw that broke the camels back?'

camel.jpg

That is how this week feels to me.    I mean, even looking at all the things, I feel like I KNOW they are nothing to get this upset about, but it's just one after another after another.    The latest one?    While pulling up the bookmark of a repeat recipe tonight, I got hit with Malware!   "Your windows is out of date and infected!"   I killed the task for Firefox and reopened it.   And the pop up ad came right back.   I killed the task again and opened Chrome.   No issue.  So through Chrome I snagged MalwareBytes and did a scan... it found nothing.  Wtf.    I gave it another scan.   Still nothing.   Reopened Firefox and... pop up gone?   I then cleared all my cache and cookies and everything else and now we sit tight.   Arg!

I had planned to play just one game of Northgard with my friend to test out the new headset.  Oh, that, btw was the first straw this morning, when Target said they would not accept the return on a 6 hour old Gaming Headset worth $50, because it was an electronic and not returnable.    It is, however, exchangeable for an equal amount... which just seems stupid.   They didn't fit my head!   And if the reason was, 'headsets are worn, it's a health thing' sure.  But you can't say an exchange is okay, but not a return then.    So argh.   Anyway.   About a third of the way through the game, it locked up, so we had to reload.   Then about ten minutes into that game I hear my sister scream for help in the living room.   I rush out there to see her laying on the ground, under the lazyboy chair, which her husband is holding up.   I clearly panic, because omg, the chair fell on her!   No... no, the damn cat, which I hate babysitting, got his toy fish string coiled up in the springs of the lazyboy, and they needed my help undoing it.    ... that took ten minutes.

That's not including the mistakes, the back and forth changing mind customers, the hot rushes, the failed lead times, and the huffy purchaser at work today.    But yeah, this is how it's all adding up on me.     Ok.   That's vented.

Despite this, I managed to do SOME stuff.    And now it's late, because while I planned to sketch at 10pm, I had to spend 30 minutes cleaning an infected computer.    So, it's update here, then wash face, teeth, update BuJo and *maybe* a sketch.   

I dragged my moopy ass out to the warehouse for a workout.    It was the worst workout I've had in weeks and weeks.   Everything felt so hard, and so heavy, and so impossible, and I was breathless right away, and grrrr!    My coworker who shares the box with me between noon and 1, said, hey, at least you're out here DOING it, and not giving in.   Everyone has an off day, but you didn't let it derail you.    Sure, good point.   But I also got zero of those 'I feel good' endorphins from doing any of it.      Until... UNTIL I said, "Ya know what.   Screw the last 2 sets on everything (I had done 3 already), I'm gonna use the heavy bag, but for as hard as I am going to hit it, you need to hold it for me."

THAT. FELT.  GREAT.

So, today.

• Food fine.
  • Veggies: 5
  • Strength Day 2/3
  • Tablet Time 3/4
  • Face/Teeth 3/7
  • Bedtime: Here's hoping.

And I finished the latest art thing, that I was totally not digging or feeling enthusiastic about, so I just grabbed a stock photo background to spruce up the characters.    It was just two 'faces' I had sketched for practice, and then colored.     I really need to be inspired for an actual thing again.

captain_claire_delmare_and_first_mate_maris_by_lilwolfe006_dcwo9cf-fullview.jpg

This is Captain Claire Demare and her first mate Maris.    I just wanted some bad ass chick pirate/sailor types, and I dig how Claire came out just a touche androgynous, which I think is pretty fitting for a bad ass, suave, charismatic, awesome ship captain.   Maris is a half orc, and a whole lot more meek than people would expect someone of her appearance.     Unless you mess with the Captain of course.

Ok.   Tomorrow will be a good day!  I might even wind down with reading some bibles verses in bed.   (Wish I had a nicer, easier to handle bible for that.   I try to avoid screen time in the dark, but that's where my best translations are!  On my phone app!)

• Like 2

Level 83 ~*~ Ranger

Current Challenge

Spoiler

10 hours ago, Starpuck said:

I dragged my moopy ass out to the warehouse for a workout.    It was the worst workout I've had in weeks and weeks.   Everything felt so hard, and so heavy, and so impossible, and I was breathless right away, and grrrr!    My coworker who shares the box with me between noon and 1, said, hey, at least you're out here DOING it, and not giving in.   Everyone has an off day, but you didn't let it derail you.    Sure, good point.   But I also got zero of those 'I feel good' endorphins from doing any of it.      Until... UNTIL I said, "Ya know what.   Screw the last 2 sets on everything (I had done 3 already), I'm gonna use the heavy bag, but for as hard as I am going to hit it, you need to hold it for me."

THAT. FELT.  GREAT.

21cf1qsjpg.gif

• Like 1

Current Challenge

"By the Most-Righteous-and-Blessed Beard of Sir Tanktimus the Encourager!" - Jarl Rurik Harrgath

On 1/6/2019 at 11:41 PM, Starpuck said:

A 'reasonable' portion for those things does nothing but piss me off, so I am in the habit of passing on them altogether.  

I never realized that I actually feel the exact same way.  It might be easier to just not eat the stuff I am obsessed with at all because you're right - eating it reasonably really does kinda piss me off.

On 1/6/2019 at 11:41 PM, Starpuck said:

We half-tackled a huge project at the gaming den today too.

WOW I AM SO JELLY OF ALL YOUR FIGURINES!!!! Way to go organizing them.  My DM just has them all in a big bucket hahah

On 1/8/2019 at 12:17 PM, Starpuck said:

(It comes down to different play styles at the table, and the annoying friend being 100% unwilling to ever bend, change, compromise or adapt.) 

This annoys the heck outta me for you.  D&D is supposed to be fun and cooperative, yes there is some tension sometimes but that sounds just downright rude.  Sorry you have to deal with this :( Reminds me of the last campaign I was on we all agreed to be relatively chaotic neutral and err on the side of chaotic good and one of our players would just constantly murder everything that came into sight to the point that my character *should* have probably left the party but them like... what am I gonna do go have another side quest for the rest of eterninty without my group? So we all ended up succumbing to it just so we could keep playing together and ended up a chaotic evil party and it REALLY ANNOYED ME.  Hahah. 

12 hours ago, Starpuck said:

Despite this, I managed to do SOME stuff.

And this my dear, is why you're a Ranger <3

12 hours ago, Starpuck said:

And I finished the latest art thing

I love this! The ship in the back is so cool :)

Side note - I need to check out this show.  Apparently it's by the same people as Adventure Time, which I suspected from the illustration style and confirmed with the google machine, and I love that show so.... yes. 

On 1/2/2019 at 2:48 PM, Starpuck said:

Other things on the list, but not tracked.

1. Keep up with the Scripture Memorization (We getting that rolling again guys?)

2. Keep up with the budgeting and house money savings.

3. Learn how to use my 3D printer and start printing awesome things.

Definitely keeping the Scripture thread going. I need the accountability lol! 3D printing sounds SO cool! I can't wait to see what you end up making! And this new show looks really fun! Artwork reminds me of Adventure Time lol. Where are you watching it at? Hulu? Netflix?

Following of course!

Wolf

Wild Wolf

Class: Peerless Scarred/ Height: 6'2 / Weight: 188#

Instagram: @ryanwolfbell / Facebook: Ryan Wolf Bell / Bible App (YouVersion) Ryan Wolf Bell

Current Challenge: Intro to Wolflean

Spoiler

Last Challenge(s): 1/2/3/4/5/6/7/8/9/10/11/12/13/14/15/16

Epic Challenges: Welcome to the Fireteam & Wolfpool 

Gotham Project: 1

Know, O prince, that once the sun burns out and the earth's core becomes solid and cold, there will come a man to provide the endless energy needed to sustain life and for the planets to keep moving. He is the source of light and the warmth of hope back into the hearts of humanity...." - Dark_Raider

A wolf rises in my heart; against my darkness; against my demons; against my despair. I DECLARE WAR!

Romans 8:28 (CSB) We know that all things work together for the good of those who love God, who are called according to His purpose.

7 hours ago, Tanktimus the Encourager said:

21cf1qsjpg.gif

YES.  Exactly YES.

Except I have wrist and forearm doms from it today, lol!

Still worth it.

5 hours ago, Raxie said:

I never realized that I actually feel the exact same way.  It might be easier to just not eat the stuff I am obsessed with at all because you're right - eating it reasonably really does kinda piss me off.

Right?   It's so weird.   Maybe I have a rebellious streak in me.   But it's like, 'you tell me what to do, hell no.'   But , 'I tell me what to do, fine!'      Maybe some day I will find that happy middle.

5 hours ago, Raxie said:

WOW I AM SO JELLY OF ALL YOUR FIGURINES!!!! Way to go organizing them.  My DM just has them all in a big bucket hahah

Yup, that's how we had it for a while, but even having played a long time as I have, I can't name a thing based off looking at it, unless it's pretty iconic.    Must. Finish. This. Project.

This annoys the heck outta me for you.  D&D is supposed to be fun and cooperative, yes there is some tension sometimes but that sounds just downright rude.  Sorry you have to deal with this :( Reminds me of the last campaign I was on we all agreed to be relatively chaotic neutral and err on the side of chaotic good and one of our players would just constantly murder everything that came into sight to the point that my character *should* have probably left the party but them like... what am I gonna do go have another side quest for the rest of eterninty without my group? So we all ended up succumbing to it just so we could keep playing together and ended up a chaotic evil party and it REALLY ANNOYED ME.  Hahah. 

Yeah!   Like, ok, do your thing,  then compromise and do the other persons thing a bit.   Middle ground!   Maybe I just don't know how to collaborate as good as I think I do, or maybe I am at a point where I feel like I've bent a whole lot more than others have and so I am getting a bit bitter.   Not sure!     But one of MY players, sent me IC email RP because they are so psyched for my game and that boosted my mood quite a bit in this regard!

5 hours ago, Raxie said:

And this my dear, is why you're a Ranger <3

Hah!  Yup.   Dizzying Rangers!

I love this! The ship in the back is so cool :)

Thanks!  But I stole the ship!  >.>    But it does add quite a bit!

Side note - I need to check out this show.  Apparently it's by the same people as Adventure Time, which I suspected from the illustration style and confirmed with the google machine, and I love that show so.... yes. 

Omg omg so yes.   You can find it on Youtube for Seasons 1 and 2.   Season 3 is only available on VRV, or something like that.    But the crazy part?  I can't stand Adventure Time - but this show I LOVE!  I quote constantly!   And I am legit addicted to it.   I think slightly more adult oriented, and probably the fact they are essentially a typical 'rpg group' and it totally got me.   WATCH IT!  (Also watch Bee and Puppycat!)

5 hours ago, GoodDoug said:

Lurking

Hoping to get inspiration to participate in the next challenge, this half-ogre needs to get back into the Rebellion

Hey old friend!  Yeaaaah get your ogre bottom back in here next go around.   And in the meantime, lurk as much as you like!     Great to see you poking in again!

4 hours ago, Wolfpool said:

Definitely keeping the Scripture thread going. I need the accountability lol! 3D printing sounds SO cool! I can't wait to see what you end up making! And this new show looks really fun! Artwork reminds me of Adventure Time lol. Where are you watching it at? Hulu? Netflix?

Following of course!

Wolf

Thanks Wolf!     See the answer to Raxie's stuff on where to watch this amazing cartoon!   But be mindful that some stuff will go over kids heads, but if they are perceptive and quick to pick things up, it's definitely adult themed in that regard.    Watch a few before deciding if the wolf pups are okay to watch along. :)

• Like 2

Level 83 ~*~ Ranger

Current Challenge

Spoiler