Starpuck: The Bravest Warrior

starpuck

The assault on our Bravest Warrior continues.

This morning I logged on to my computer, and while the pop up was gone, Yahoo alerted me to suspicious activity.    Growl!    I also had a really sore wrist - which worried me that I punched wrong yesterday and messed it up, but as the day continues, some massage and Advil seems to be helping.  Probably just DOMS.

• I was supposed to stop and get groceries on my way to work, so I could cook at gaming house before D&D.   The Yahoo issue got me running behind and I had to abort.
  • Work was chaotic.  
  • I was "supposed" to run at lunch today- but bad mood, plus poor sleep (stress from malware/issues/other crap), plus exhausted body and soreness made me think that perhaps I would be better served by getting the groceries I couldn't get in the morning, and holding to the cook at home deal.
  • Food, because of this, will be on track.
  • So no exercise, and another day of no art - but before I could get pissed at myself for 'failing' things, I stopped and said...

Puck- you're bandwidth has been full lately.   Your download speeds have also been affected by an outage and corrupt hardware in your area.    It's okay to just do what you need to keep afloat, and not worry about covering laps in the lake.   Just, breathe.   And keep doing what you can.    This season won't last forever, and unlike past seasons of total frustration, I'm focusing what energy I DO have, to the areas that will keep me afloat.   Much better than trying (and then failing) to get perfection, and then whirlwinding into total badger towel toss.

I should get some time this weekend to kick back and breathe.   I'll work on other things then, and see how next week looks once next week gets here.    Oh, and a friend is going to lend me a copy of his 'How to not give a F&*X book' which I might be able to take something from.    I tend to get bothered by stuff too easily.

• Like 2

Level 83 ~*~ Ranger

Deviant Art Gallery   ||  YouTube Channel

Current Challenge

"It is difficult.  All things worth keeping are."  Thane Krios - Mass Effect 2

"Maybe it's not as simple as you imagined, Seeker."  Varric Tethras Dragon Age 2

"Staying within your limits is no fun, Ryder."  Vetra Nyx - ME: Andromeda

Spoiler

::PAST CHALLENGES::

1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11 | 12 | 13 | 14 | 15 | 16 | 17 | 18 | 19 20 | 21 | 22

23 | 24 | 25 | 26 | 27 | 28 | 29 | 30 | 31 | 32 | 33 | 34 | 35 | 36 | 37 | 38 | 39 | 40 | 41 | 42

43 | 44 | NEIN | 45 | 46 | 47 | 48| 49 | 50 | 51 | 52 | 53 | 54 | 55 | 56 | 57 | 58 | 59 | 60 | 61

62 | 63 | 64 | 65 | 66 | 67 | 68 | 69 | 70 | 71 | 72 | 73 | 74 | 75 | 76 | 77 | 77.5 | 78 | 79 | 80 | 81

82 | 83 | 84 | 85 | 86 | 87 | 88 | 89 | 90 | 91 | 92 | 93 | 94 | 95 | 96 | 97 | 98 | 99 | 100

5 minutes ago, Starpuck said:

Puck- you're bandwidth has been full lately.   Your download speeds have also been affected by an outage and corrupt hardware in your area.    It's okay to just do what you need to keep afloat, and not worry about covering laps in the lake.   Just, breathe.   And keep doing what you can.    This season won't last forever, and unlike past seasons of total frustration, I'm focusing what energy I DO have, to the areas that will keep me afloat.   Much better than trying (and then failing) to get perfection, and then whirlwinding into total badger towel toss.

I'm glad you're able to give yourself this talk now. Not too long ago you would have tried to keep muscling through instead of giving yourself time to breathe. 

• Like 2

Current Challenge

"By the Most-Righteous-and-Blessed Beard of Sir Tanktimus the Encourager!" - Jarl Rurik Harrgath

Super tired, so a quick round up here.

Had biometric screening for health insurance this morning.   All numbers in good to optimal ranges.   Really encouraged me to see that data!

Got my 3rd strength session in, huzzah!  3/3

Food all good.   Ate left overs of home cooked from yesterday.

Tomorrow, will eat final bit of that for lunch, then cook a cajun sausage something or other for dinner Sat and Sun.

No sketching or tablet time again.    I am just going to accept this week is not a great week on the art front.   

Going to do a rushed job of teeth, floss and face tonight then crash hard core.

Also did a thing and pulled the trigger on upgrading my gaming computer.   Should be here the first week of February, which means I need to start putting time into getting old files on THIS system tidied up and into a place for an easy transfer.   I have a few external hard drives, so long as I've got room on them, that should help a ton.   (If they still run.   They are old as hell, lol.)

Tomorrow is already pretty busy, but I am hoping for some time to sketch and also tidy up the room and get to feeling more organized.   I'm feeling kind of nesty I think - but I have so much I want to get done.

1. Chiro.
  2. Return stuff to Target
  3. Clean Room
  4. Organize closet.
  5. Dance
  6. Sketch
  7. Cook weekends dinner
  8. Anime/Video Games at friends house.

Now... I sleep!

NVdC1vF.jpg

• Like 5

Level 83 ~*~ Ranger

Current Challenge

"Maybe it's not as simple as you imagined, Seeker."  Varric Tethras Dragon Age 2

Spoiler

1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11 | 12 | 13 | 14 | 15 | 16 | 17 | 18 | 19 20 | 21 | 22

23 | 24 | 25 | 26 | 27 | 28 | 29 | 30 | 31 | 32 | 33 | 34 | 35 | 36 | 37 | 38 | 39 | 40 | 41 | 42

43 | 44 | NEIN | 45 | 46 | 47 | 48| 49 | 50 | 51 | 52 | 53 | 54 | 55 | 56 | 57 | 58 | 59 | 60 | 61

62 | 63 | 64 | 65 | 66 | 67 | 68 | 69 | 70 | 71 | 72 | 73 | 74 | 75 | 76 | 77 | 77.5 | 78 | 79 | 80 | 81

82 | 83 | 84 | 85 | 86 | 87 | 88 | 89 | 90 | 91 | 92 | 93 | 94 | 95 | 96 | 97 | 98 | 99 | 100

WEEK ONE PROPER SUM UP

GOAL #1 - Keep up the exercise habit!

Move with intent 5x a week, get at least 2 lifts in per week.

EXERCISE 5X/ WEEK - 5/5  - 3 lifts, 1 run, 1 dance.

giphy.gif

GOAL #2 - Keep up the homecooking!

~~Don't stop, home coooking, hold on to that ... cookbooking?~

TRACK DAILY  7X/WEEK - 7/7 **

HOMECOOKED 2X/WEEK - 2/2 +2

I even tracked all the cookies I ate yesterday.   I've been really wanting a lot of Milk-Dunked Oreo's lately.  (Probably sharks are to blame.)   Yesterday's food went challengingly but I still tracked everything.   Win there.  Also - my 'cookie binge' was still hundreds of calories less than old Puck binges.   Aweseome.

9IVU.gif

GOAL #3 - Night time routine!

Recovery happens during rest, muscles grow during recovery, therefore, I should get on with this proper rest thing!

FLOSS 5X/WEEK - 4/5  Close!

WASH FACE 4X/WEEK - 3/4 Close!

BED TIME 11:20 3X/WEEK  -- WITHIN 15m OF GETTING HOME ALL OTHER DAYS - Not so good.   I think 3 nights by 11:20 were close, but the 15m after getting home did not happen.

And last night, I was so restless and tossy-turning, that I didn't fall asleep until almost 1am.  You'd think I'd be exhausted today, but I woke up in a pretty good mood and not feeling terrible.   So weird.  

OfficialConsciousGoshawk-poster.jpg

GOAL #4 - Creative Outlets need Nurturing!

SKETCH DAILY - Not. At. All.

WORK ON THE TABLET 4X/WEEK *  1/4

ART LESSON 1X/WEEK  0/1

D&D PREP AS NEEDED  Not this week.

As mentioned during weekly updates, I just didn't have the bandwith this week with the corrupted cabling I was using.   I have to accept this without judgement, and I feel like I did a fair job of that.   I can accept that situations this week did not promote my usual routine goal - without getting beat up about it - and still acknowledge that I want to try for better attainment this week.     This is fine.        One way to do that, might be to plot what days I work on what - at WHAT TIME.   I still struggle with talking myself into 'just one game, then I'll do...' and then the other thing doesn't happen. :p

VKiN.gif

Other things on the list, but not tracked.

1. Keep up with the Scripture Memorization

++ Going well!  I still remember the original verse and use it often when nightmares wake me up.    Our church offered us a 'church goal verse' this year, and I have that one memorized.  (It's short.)   And about halfway through the new one!  

2. Keep up with the budgeting and house money savings.

++ New app is phenomenal at helping me really keep track of ALL expenditures.   I think there was one or two I legit forgot about, but otherwise, I am keeping up with this wonderfully.

3. Learn how to use my 3D printer and start printing awesome things.

++ Have not touched on this yet.  Still intimidated.   Need to set a weekend morning aside for this probably.

So, all in all, an excellent job of hanging in there!   I think things are on the upswing so I will be able to improve a bit this week.     Lots going on to think about and plan for, so I am going to have to reserve my video game time for those moments I commit to playing with others.   Tuesday for Don't Starve, and one weekend night/afternoon.   I have a hair appt on Saturday morning so that's going to eat up all my time until 1pm!  Grr.  Hate that.   Just need to plan, and back up plan, the schedule!   Also - if the sharks finally arrive, I think the mood will fully fully even out!  Sheez.

Now then!  To just keep at it!

tenor.gif

• Like 2

Level 83 ~*~ Ranger

Current Challenge

Spoiler

Nice job on week one. I really appreciate your calm acceptance of your circumstances along with the willingness to try and do what you can.
It’s so easy to beat yourself up about missing targets, but you seem to have a great handle on it.

That said knuckle down, I want to see some more drawings!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

• Like 1

Half Ogre Ranger

Devourer of Pastries

Well it was a pretty great day despite really bad sleep?  So weird.

• Ate well, tracked.
  • Got lots of veggies in!
  • Tried a new oatmeal that I LOVE. (Kodiak)
  • Got my lift in.   PR'd bench press at 120# for 3 reps!  Officially lifting what I did in highschool after a semester of 'strength training!'
  • Sketched
  • Got boat loads of tablet time in.
  • Washed Face.
  • Flossed.

So, something I'd like to do this year, is draw a picture a week, of an event that happens in one of my D&D games.    Last night we were attacked by four giant crocodiles.  Like huge-sized giant crocodiles!   My tempest cleric's best friend gets chomped by two of them, so she opens with a mighty spell and does a bunch of thunder damage.    ... they don't die.   Our wizard lobs THREE fireballs at them!   ... they don't die.   The crocs continue to play with poor Lhauric like a chew toy and he goes unconscious!     Our sorceress can't lob her big spells on them, because it'll hit the people being chomped.   So she reaches into her Magical Bag of Tricks, throws out a bean, and it turns into a giant spider that starts biting the croco.   Next round, she launches another bean that turns into ...

wait for it ...

a toucan.

Meanwhile, Aella (my cleric) misses on her next three attempts at spells!    Our healer, a dwarven life cleric, is desperately throwing out huge heals to keep Lhauric, (chomped by two), Chaxious (gnawed on by one) and Wermzer, (our glass cannon evocation wizard).      As Aella gets frustrated with failing magic, she runs up to stab the thing - and misses - so it leaves the turns of the magically summoned creatures.

The toucan rolls to peck the croc.   Hits.   Does max damage of 6.

THE CROC EATING LHAURIC DIES!!

The rest of the night, I endure the teasing of being outperformed by a two-bit Toucan.     And thus, it inspired this picture:

the_mighty_toucan_by_lilwolfe006_dcx3v4u

• Like 3
  • Haha 2

Level 83 ~*~ Ranger

Current Challenge

Spoiler

14 hours ago, Starpuck said:

Meanwhile, Aella (my cleric) misses on her next three attempts at spells!    Our healer, a dwarven life cleric, is desperately throwing out huge heals to keep Lhauric, (chomped by two), Chaxious (gnawed on by one) and Wermzer, (our glass cannon evocation wizard).      As Aella gets frustrated with failing magic, she runs up to stab the thing - and misses - so it leaves the turns of the magically summoned creatures.

The toucan rolls to peck the croc.   Hits.   Does max damage of 6.

THE CROC EATING LHAURIC DIES!!

Damn croc shouldn't have been stealing breakfast cereal. Ain't nobody takin' that toucan's Fruit Loops.

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

Current Challenge

"By the Most-Righteous-and-Blessed Beard of Sir Tanktimus the Encourager!" - Jarl Rurik Harrgath

Tuesday Data

• Ate well and tracked.
  • I ate ALL the veggies!  Like seriously!   Spinach in my eggs, cucumber with hummus for lunch, snack of zucchini in the afternoon, sauteed squash/zucchini with dinner, plus some corn on the cob, and a banana in my ice cream at night!  
  • Got a run in at lunch; lungs felt great, legs were whining.  Still managed a 2 mile non stop run.  Nice!
  • Got sketching in.  Not happy with them.
  • Got some D&D prep in and am feeling the muse with that right now.
  • Nightly Face-n-Teeth done.
  • Missed bedtime only by 5m.

I am feeling spread thin and I am not sure why.   I think it's just that I have some big things on my 'want to do list' and I've not been able to tackle them.   This Saturday, I have the entire day to myself after the hair appt, so I am going to try and for sure get the Closet Done, and also the Taxes Done, and also maybe rearrange the room since we're getting a cold streak and I need to be off that chilly wall.

tenor.gif?itemid=11992243

• Like 1

Level 83 ~*~ Ranger

Current Challenge

Spoiler

D&D STORY

Enjoyed this too much, to not share!    So this March, comes up on my 2 Year anniversary of becoming an honest to goodness, actual D&D DM!    After our last session, one of the players sent an IC email to me.    It gave me such a boost of confidence and reassurance, and today, as I prepped my game, I responded back.  (Spoilered for space and interest.)

[Some pertinent backstory]

Serro is our female rogue (thief) that has come into contact with the party and now is traveling with them.    While in the Shadowfell, she stole a sword from a warehouse that happened to be 'touched by the Queen'.    The group, as a whole, was part of an event that lead to the breaking of one of the chains.   And after speaking to the Queen about a way out, one of her servants granted a single white feather to her, with the statement of, "You have earned her attention.   She no longer can turn her eyes away from what is unfolding."

Spoiler

After the others leave, Serro heads to her quarters.  It's a hidden room towards the back of the Constable's office that only Gregory and Anna know about.  She removes her armor and dips into the bath where Anna had already prepared hot water for her.  She reminds herself to thank Anna first thing in the morning.

After getting clean and feeling refreshed, Serro lays down on her cot and replays all of the events from the past few weeks.  Immediately, questions formed.  Why did this happen, why is she involved, why didn't she just try to escape, and why does it seem like she cares.  Those questions gnaw at her.  They are not part of her modus operandi.  She has always been out for her and the people she works for.

Serro reaches down into her pack next to the cot and pulls out the long white feather of Vision.  She mused that this is just another thing with unexplained answers.  Holding the feather to her lips, she mutters, "You may or may not hear me but I would like some answers.  You give me your sword and this feather was a gift from your underlings but what are your real intentions.  What do you want of me?  What do you want from my world?"

She places the feather on her chest and gets ready for sleep.

------

Sleep comes somewhat more easily after a hot bath in familiar surroundings.   Home has always been a foreign word, but here, in the shelter that Gregory had welcomed you to years ago, there is a peace you only now realize you might have missed.

Much has happened these past weeks, and a time to reflect seems both warranted, and perhaps overwhelming.

The feather in hand is cool to the touch, and though long since plucked from the white raven's wing, has not grown dry or brittle.  Whispered questions cause the snow white barbs of the feather to vibrate almost imperceptibly, and then darkness and sleep claims your evening.

Images of the days spent in the Fell flood to your dreams; there is a whirlwind of black feathers as a cacophony of screeching ravens drowns out your own thoughts...

After a moment, a velvet-toned voice takes form in that din, drowning the birds to silence as the rich alto speaks three short phrases.

A sword... taken.
A chain... broken.
A gift... offered.

• Like 3

Level 83 ~*~ Ranger

Current Challenge

Spoiler

On 1/10/2019 at 5:31 PM, Starpuck said:

Omg omg so yes.   You can find it on Youtube for Seasons 1 and 2.   Season 3 is only available on VRV, or something like that.    But the crazy part?  I can't stand Adventure Time - but this show I LOVE!  I quote constantly!   And I am legit addicted to it.   I think slightly more adult oriented, and probably the fact they are essentially a typical 'rpg group' and it totally got me.   WATCH IT!  (Also watch Bee and Puppycat!

I didn't like Adventure Time until the later seasons when it started being much more cohesive - from what I gather about TBW it starts right off pretty put together so I'm sure it's amazingggg! I'm adding it to my list for sure!

On 1/10/2019 at 5:39 PM, Starpuck said:

I should get some time this weekend to kick back and breathe.   I'll work on other things then, and see how next week looks once next week gets here.    Oh, and a friend is going to lend me a copy of his 'How to not give a F&*X book' which I might be able to take something from.    I tend to get bothered by stuff too easily.

I am right there with you on this - sometimes I sit back and am like "why am I even caring about this and letting it stress me out so much?!" but at that point it's usually too late and I've already gotten stressed or worked up. Let me know what you think of the book!

On 1/15/2019 at 12:25 AM, Starpuck said:

Our sorceress can't lob her big spells on them, because it'll hit the people being chomped.   So she reaches into her Magical Bag of Tricks, throws out a bean, and it turns into a giant spider that starts biting the croco.   Next round, she launches another bean that turns into ...

wait for it ...

a toucan.

This is hilarious! In my old campaign our sourcerer had a bag of tricks that she regularly released the contents of in bars to get us out of paying the tab... we never got a toucan though!!! Hah that's amazing.

• Like 1
5 hours ago, Starpuck said:

and also the Taxes Done

I wouldn't rush on this one if I were you, there's no one working to receive them at the IRS right now anyway.

Current Challenge

A pretty good day despite a dip of the mood between 2-5.

I worked out!   I didn't want to, but I'm on such a good streak and am feeling stronger.  

So I... "Put on my red pants, and got it done." 

(Yes @Wolfpool, those are Deadpool leggings.)

50823698_10217797220392580_2107027255094935552_n.jpg?_nc_cat=100&_nc_ht=scontent-ort2-2.xx&oh=a4b994f1b8e9c128da87067fc8edb3c8&oe=5CB5AFF8

- Ate well, tracked, and got ... 6 servings of fruits/veggies in.     

Also - pizza was for dinner.   I skipped on it.    Guys, I had no regrets, did not at all feel restricted or denied... I mean I mentioned it before, but the last few times I ate pizza, it a) didn't taste as good as I remembered it, and b) left me feeling really bad with rot gut.    So I opted to have left overs - which was totally unappealing, but it tasted fine, and filled the hole. [Left over salmon, thrown on a bed of left over barley, with a side salad.]

- I got an art lesson in.   I worked on the tablet.    I did lots of D&D prep.

- Then I owned a game of Northgard, where I did a free for all with Snake Clan and won another domination victory.  I think I might be getting pretty okay at this game!

- Now it's face, teeth and a calmer game to relax to, and then filling out some bujo stuff.

I'd really love to be in bed, lights out, by 11pm.  That's the goal tonight guys!

giphy.gif?cid=3640f6095c3ffd3a4b524c6b4d

• Like 5

Level 83 ~*~ Ranger

Current Challenge

Spoiler

Well, Thursdays seem to be turning into some kind of midweek rest day.     I struggled with an all day tension headache (I think the running is causing it!) and so I opted out of working out again.   Probably the right choice.     I had tacos for dinner, and tracked my game night snacks so as to not be too out of hand.  Totally kept my shit together.   No drawing or tablet time happened but it never does on Thursday D&D night, so no worries.

Today was back on track.   Food all good,    I got my 3rd lift day in and accidentally PR'd my squat because I can't do proper plate math, lol.    Bench was weaker today, but I suppose I can't be strong top and bottom ALL days.      Got some tablet time in and did a quick color on a noble boy I sketched for practice.     

noble_boy_by_lilwolfe006_dcxevpb-pre.jpg

• Like 3

Level 83 ~*~ Ranger

Current Challenge

Spoiler

Man, crazy crazy.     I have a weekly wrap up that is owed, so I guess we'll just tackle that.

WEEK 2 BRAVEST WRAP UP!

GOAL #1 - Keep up the exercise habit!

Move with intent 5x a week, get at least 2 lifts in per week.

EXERCISE 5X/ WEEK - 6/5  - 3 lifts, 1 run, 1 dance, 1 epic snow shovel.

All good here!    

giphy.gif?cid=3640f6095c4627cf5366644a77

GOAL #2 - Keep up the homecooking!

~~Don't stop, home coooking, hold on to that ... cookbooking?~

TRACK DAILY  7X/WEEK - 7/7

HOMECOOKED 2X/WEEK - 2/2

I did fine with this.   Tracked daily, and I cooked on Saturday at friends house and ate it Sat/Sun.

giphy.gif?cid=3640f6095c462814795434616b

GOAL #3 - Night time routine!

Recovery happens during rest, muscles grow during recovery, therefore, I should get on with this proper rest thing!

FLOSS 5X/WEEK - 4/5  Close! 

WASH FACE 4X/WEEK - 5/4 Huzzah!

BED TIME 11:20 3X/WEEK  -- WITHIN 15m OF GETTING HOME ALL OTHER DAYS - 3 Nights ok, 2 almost, 2 fail.   Needs work still.

3 Nights - In bed before 11:20.  IDEAL

2 nights - In bed at 11:25.  Borderline.

1 night - In bed at 11:45.   (Post D&D, so not a total fail.)

1 night - In bed at 12:15.  NOT GOOD

200w.gif?cid=3640f6095c4628fc717973436fb

GOAL #4 - Creative Outlets need Nurturing!

SKETCH DAILY - 5/7 - Much better this week, and I am counting this as close enough.

WORK ON THE TABLET 4X/WEEK *  4/4 - I'm not sure how I pulled this off, but the boxes are filled in my bujo, so it happened!

ART LESSON 1X/WEEK  1/1

D&D PREP AS NEEDED  A bit of prep work started.  And I need to cram this week now, like always.

Much better this week juggling all the things.    I'm struggling with a phase where I am really not happy with how my art stuff is turning out, but I need to push through and keep going.    I spent some really nice chill time on Sunday working on first a sketch, then an inking and that felt pretty awesome.       I should try to do the 'sketch daily' as a thing where it can be a focused sketch, or a doodle.   That might take some pressure off - and also help the 'stop the perfection' streak.

200w.gif?cid=3640f6095c462a3c616c447845d

Other things on the list, but not tracked.

1. Keep up with the Scripture Memorization

++ Still doing fine on this.

2. Keep up with the budgeting and house money savings.

++  A-Okay here.

3. Learn how to use my 3D printer and start printing awesome things.

++ Have not touched on this yet.  Still intimidated.   Need to set a weekend morning aside for this probably.

I'm hoping to catch up with everyone later today or tomorrow.  I had planned on today, but work is super mega busy with my partner out and so I might not get to the full rounds.   This week is really busy too!       I am going to see HAMILTON ON WED!!     Then I have my yearly physical on Thursday AND D&D, and my new PC is coming in that day!   Then I run my game on Saturday, and I *might* be skating hockey on Friday... oof.  But if I want to set up my new puter, it needs to happen Friday instead of hockey, or all day Sat... and ugh...  Dunno.

So yup.  Another crazy week.   Ranger on!

• Like 4

Level 83 ~*~ Ranger

Current Challenge

Spoiler

So tired tonight I'll be in bed a full 20 minutes before elite level goal, and 40 minutes before not past this time goal.

Coworker was out, so it was mega nuts.  Maintained good worker bee mojo.

Sketched during my lunch break.

Danced at home for exercise.

Ate 5 servings of veggies.

Got a LOT of tablet art time in; I was feeling it.

Face cleansed and pampered.

Teeth brushed and flossed.

Grade A day today.

Now sleeps.

8Tbg.gif

• Like 4

Level 83 ~*~ Ranger

Current Challenge

Spoiler

Tuesday Update.

• Got lift in. 
  • Sketched.
  • Did some Tablet work.
  • Washed Face.
  • Toothies Done.
  • Only 4 Veggies today, because marinara doesn't really count.
  • Tracked.

Should be able to hit standard bedtime, though I don't really need it as I have the day off tomorrow.     If the weather isn't still an icy sheet of death, I am going to try and get my car in for an oil change and tire rotation.    Then it'll be some art time while I wait for my brother and sis in law to pick me up for the show.    Very excited!   Now I just need to decide what to wear.  :)

giphy.gif

Hoping to have latest Kess picture all finished by tomorrow so I can start inking the next one.  Then I have to do mega D&D prep, omgosh.

• Like 2

Level 83 ~*~ Ranger

Current Challenge

Spoiler

7 hours ago, Starpuck said:

Only 4 Veggies today, because marinara doesn't really count.

Says who? :p .

Have fun at Hamilton!

• Like 1

Level 21 Wood Elf Ranger

STR: 16  -  CON: 22  -  CHA: 9  -  SAN: 19 -  INT: 17

IAgreeWithTank™

"Shit is going down, but I am not." - iatetheyeti

Don't say "I don't have enough time", say instead "that's not a priority right now" and see how that makes you feel.

Current Challenge: Jarric embraces brevity

External: Epic Quest - Instagram - Strava

Spoiler

Previous Challenges: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 67 68 69 70

Old Stuff: Battle Log - My Introduction - 2017 Road Map - 2018 Road Map - 2019 Road Map - 2021 Road Map - 2022 road map/wrap-up

Today!  OMG OMG OMG.  Guys, I loved Hamilton so much!   All the songs are in my head, and I was just totally awed by the stage and the performance and, and, I totally connected with a wide range of the characters and it was just ...  happy sigh!

50472891_10217846067413725_6873666704195452928_n.jpg?_nc_cat=103&_nc_eui2=AeEP4Dp1j5qD7Wu1Cyqep4d9oNJRaWTxbwg-UDrRP0Hl8uB5DFyZBn7ZuHs7nd5ee6mh3FX8A8q91xDGSqXlmYnO7naMptauS86kCn8yJklG1g&_nc_ht=scontent-ort2-2.xx&oh=e3379cfcaf982483f2f390a58ce3f2d3&oe=5CFA3A4E

Taking a day off from most of the goals to just enjoy the outing.  

I had a decent breakfast and lunch, then had a cocktail at the theatre and then split a patty melt at a Greek restaurant for dinner.   

No exercise, but I did finish up some art this morning before we left.

We're about to attack a big city this week, having to take out the walls and ballista so the rebel troops can make it in.

I imagine there will be a moment like this.   At least I hope so!  Or else it will be a much sadder picture next week.

focused_kess_by_lilwolfe006_dcxtv4m-pre.jpg

• Like 5

Level 83 ~*~ Ranger

Current Challenge

Spoiler

21 hours ago, Starpuck said:

marinara doesn't really count.

It does too!!  Marinara is literally Italian for "vegetable-packed sauce of wholesomeness"

• Like 1

Level 48 Quasi-Human Ranger     

"Forget failure.  Forget mistakes.  Forget everything except what you're going to do NOW, and DO IT." - Lou Ferrigno

"Foxes Never Quit!"  -  Leicester City FC

KBO. - Churchill

I wanted to make sure you got to see this.  The most epic piece of Critical Role fanart ever, all from C1 so no spoilers lol.  I know you will be able to appreciate not only the art itself but also the talent and work that went into it.

https://www.patreon.com/posts/finished-art-one-24073768

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

B'ker Level 1 Half-elf Ranger  STR: 3  DEX: 3  CON: 3  INT: 3  WIS: 2  CHA: 2

Bker Survives December Challenge Tracking Spreadsheet

Walking to Mordor (2019) Spreadsheet

MyFitnessPal | FitBit | Instagram

Walking to Mordor 1879.44 miles/1779 miles

Mini Challenge:  Week 1:  | Week 2:  | Week 3 | Week 4 | Week 5 |