• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

9 hours ago, Raxie said:

I'm deloading alllllllll the way back down to the bar for the new year and gearing back up focusing on form and trying to get to heavy numbers slowly again so I probably won't be winning anything, but I'm totally here for the camaraderie.

So is the idea we post every work out, or just what we anticipate being our heaviest work out?

For you, i'll input the sheet ;) so you may just post your workout numbers here, and i will get it into the sheet. You get extra points for a small body analysis, which may include but not limited to, sex. weight, body measurements, pictures to complement, less clothes will get you better points, but i'm getting (very) distracted...

You could also input it yourself see Jon's written guide:

On 1/8/2019 at 3:39 PM, jonfirestar said:

Okay here we go. The Sheet can be found here I haven't figured out any kind of aggregation just yet but it'll allow for members to make their entries and generate their numbers. They'll copy and paste into the fourm into nice tables at the front. Right click on one of the template tabs on the bottom (either pounds or kg depending on your preference) duplicate the sheet and rename it with your name and fill out all the yellow cells. It currently works up to 20 reps. 

I'm will go back in the thread to see who uploaded some scores and input them.

Okay we are a couple of days into week 1, and slowly but steady the sheet is being filled.

Thank you for inputting numbers:

@Jarric

@jonfirestar

@bker1370

@TGP

We are waiting for your numbers:

@Terra

@Librarian of Doom

@Thom Ulfhedinn

@jstanlick

@Raxie

Dirty cut/paste of e1RM-Wilks of some lifts:

Deadlift:

jonfirestar: 126.85

Mr_Willes: 97.8

TGP: 50.41

Bker1370: 40.99

Squat:

Mr_Willes: 93.5

Jarric: 72.66

Bker1370: 33.99

TGP: 24.66

Overhead Press:

Mr_Willes: 39.31

jonfirestar: 36.85

TGP: 28

Bker1370: 22.29

Benchpress:

jonfirestar: 63.9

Mr_Willes: 44.2

Bent over Row:

Mr_Willes: 51.24

jonfirestar: 51

I know i haven't included all the lifts, i tried to pick the lifts that at least 2 rebels have inputted. If i missed something please let me know.

Ooow, and even though a lot is automated now with the fantastic sheet Jon put up, if anyone's spreadsheet-fu is up for it, having the sheet calculate these lists would be great!

• Like 2

Twisted my knee Monday, so resting it as much as I am able, giving it plenty of RICE.

Not easy with my kiddos staying this week. Trips to the various parks around town add pressure on the damn thing. Good thing I have my walking stick.

Sent from my CPH1725 using Tapatalk

• Like 1

5 hours ago, Mr_Willes said:

For you, i'll input the sheet ;) so you may just post your workout numbers here, and i will get it into the sheet. You get extra points for a small body analysis, which may include but not limited to, sex. weight, body measurements, pictures to complement, less clothes will get you better points, but i'm getting (very) distracted...

You could also input it yourself see Jon's written guide:

I'm will go back in the thread to see who uploaded some scores and input them.

Hahah thanks :P - I can definitely get it in there myself I just wasn't sure if we were waiting for the end of the challenge for like a last and final best type thing or if everyone was just logging the wilks of every workout.  I see y'all are submitting stuff already though so I guess that answers my question  :D

• Like 2

I've added some more numbers, best one on a proper lift was sumo deadlifts yesterday - 125kg x 3 = 96.34 wilks.

I've also included some yoke carries, not that it's quite the same thing and I've put 100ft carry as 1 rep, but it'll be nice to track them. Best was 135kg = 98.09 wilks

New goal for this challenge - get over 100 wilks in any lift!

• Like 1

28 minutes ago, Jarric said:

New goal for this challenge - get over 100 wilks in any lift

i wouldn't mind if someone would get up to around 125 for their deadlift ;) at least to try and give me a little run for my money. 

5 hours ago, Mr_Willes said:

Deadlift:

jonfirestar: 126.85

Mr_Willes: 97.8

TGP: 50.41

Bker1370: 40.99

Well I've not added in squat numbers yet :D I can automate this but I haven't had the time since Tuesday to sit down and look at it. 

• Like 1

My  numbers are up! My RPEs were really more like a 5 but that's OK, I'm sure as I up  my weight through the challenge I'll hit 6.5 so my wilks by the end will be more accurate.

YAY excited about this!

Oh also, @jonfirestar the formula you have in there for the ladies is messed up - your $B$2s in the if statement should be a $B$3 otherwise you get an error (B2 is just the word kilogram). It's right in mine but I couldn't fix it in the template because it's not editable :)

• Like 2

btw, I'm on the spreadsheet trying to get the leaderboard functionality.

lets see if I can do it!?

• Like 1

15 minutes ago, Raxie said:

Oh also, @jonfirestar the formula you have in there for the ladies is messed up - your $B$2s in the if statement should be a $B$3 otherwise you get an error (B2 is just the word kilogram). It's right in mine but I couldn't fix it in the template because it's not editable :)

Thank you very much! I'll fix that :) 

• Like 1

ok thats Half of it!*

*(functionality only at this point)

now how to make an ordered list?

this is harder than vlookup.  let me think on it and see if I can do it

well, I'm being a little silly aren't I?

this is what the SORT function is for

ok, I think I got it...

• Like 1

there.... 

Leaderboards for Deadlift and Overhead press have been established

DEADLIFT     OVERHEAD PRESS    
1 126.85 jonfirestar 1 38.98 Mr_Willes
2 97.80 Mr_Willes 2 36.85 jonfirestar
3 50.41 TGP 3 28.00 TGP
4 40.99 Bker1370 4 24.45 Raxie
5 40.74 Raxie 5 22.29 Bker1370

its semi- automated.  alas that Ordered lists seem like they require a sort ... after data is updated.

anyways the most important thing NOW is that another excel nerd understands what I did, and can help maintain

Jon?

'leaderboard calcs' & 'leaderboard'

when I have the chance I'll update it still further.  

Rules of the Leaderboard

1. anyone new will need added in

2.  if you update your exercises (if you add in an exercise in the leaderboard)... that will need added in on the 'leaderboard calcs' page

• Thanks 2

EXPANDED LEADERBOARD is as follows:

DEADLIFT     OVERHEAD PRESS     SQUAT     BENCHPRESS    
1 126.85 jonfirestar 1 38.98 Mr_Willes 1 115.29 jonfirestar 1 63.90 jonfirestar
2 97.80 Mr_Willes 2 36.85 jonfirestar 2 89.10 Mr_Willes 2 44.20 Mr_Willes
3 50.41 TGP 3 28.00 TGP 3 72.66 jarric 3 25.89 Bker1370
4 40.99 Bker1370 4 24.45 Raxie 4 33.99 Bker1370 4 24.45 Raxie
5 40.74 Raxie 5 22.29 Bker1370 5 24.66 TGP 5    

I think I will stop with that, until some new people add their data or a refresh is called for

a couple things to say.

*the (semiautomated) system doesn't really like 2 Rows for the same thing... like 2 squats.  Yes it will surely pick one of them and compare them to all the rest of us... but my advice is to update exercises as your redo them in future workouts.

alternately, you can make it like a PB kind of thing and just include your BEST WILKS for a given exercise.

*please reviews thing to make sure I didn't confuse anything when I tried to harmonize spelling.  for example "Squat" commonly refers to the Back Squat and if that's what you meant by Squat then I'm correctly comparing them to everyone else's numbers.  if you did a front squat and called it "squat' though, you need to rename squat--> front squat to avoid the comparison

I've prolly tweaked most people's entries in at least one exercise to make sure there is common spelling/format between common exercises.

*if you have an exercise you want included , let me know and I'll include it in the leaderboard.  those four exercises, though, like pretty universal.

can I say that Jonfirestar/Mr Willes - you are Boss!?  what good high scores you guys have!

have fun tossing cars and scaring people everywhere in your free time! lol

Image result for incredible hulk lift cars

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 1

Thanx @TGP fantastic work!

Whoop whoop the boards are shaping up to what i envisioned! But i'm so grateful you guys put in the effort, i would have never got this working on my own.

Now onto the next important thing:

Squat:

1. @jonfirestar : 115.29

2. @Mr_Willes : 89.10

Afbeeldingsresultaat voor dafuq gif

How the hell did this happen!, and it's not like this is a small gap...

I'm not one to snitch but...

Afbeeldingsresultaat voor steroids gif

Afbeeldingsresultaat voor just kidding gif

Afbeeldingsresultaat voor brohug gif

• Haha 4

23 hours ago, jonfirestar said:

i wouldn't mind if someone would get up to around 125 for their deadlift ;) at least to try and give me a little run for my money. 

I'll have a go, but my first task is to charge down @Mr_Willes and pass him on the deadlift.

1325165174_0.jpg&w=820&t=fit&q=85

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

22 hours ago, Raxie said:

Not gonna lie I love all this excel talk.

You take a bunch of nerds. Give them a thread to talk about how they are lifting all the heavy things and the next three pages are about Excel. This is why I love this place! 

• Like 1
  • Haha 3

2 hours ago, jonfirestar said:

Wait a minute... 

OVERHEAD PRESS    
1 38.98 Mr_Willes
2 36.85

jonfirestar

Damn you and your brawny shoulders @Mr_Willes

Afbeeldingsresultaat voor braveheart freedom gif

They may take our lives squat, but they'll never take our freedom overheadpress!

Afbeeldingsresultaat voor braveheart freedom gif

• Haha 4

22 minutes ago, Mr_Willes said:

They make our lives squat, but they'll never take our freedom overheadpress!

All juiced up and coming for you. 

giphy.gif

• Haha 3

On 1/10/2019 at 12:08 AM, Mr_Willes said:

We are waiting for your numbers:

@Terra

I will have to pass this month.  My body is revolting right now and anything more than a walk down the hall to the potty is causing pain.  I hope to recover soon but it is totally up to my body to evict the cooties that have invaded.  Thanks for thinking of me...  

• Sad 2