Rising Heroes and facebook involvement.

I was considering signing up again with Rising Heroes (I started January of last year and dropped off pretty quick due to work). I didn't have a facebook account then and in light of facebook scandals this year I will NOT be making a facebook account just to use for nerdfitness. I did send Support an email, but it was after the 5pm hours and the autoresponse indicated up to 72 hours to respond.

Does anyone know if Rising Heroes' community interaction is still centered around facebook? I know it can be played in single player, but I was never good at single player games anyways.

Still Facebook only as I understand it. Unless there have been very recent developments of which I am not aware.

Legally bound to hug people in need.

Living life as a Druid is about walking with the beasts. It's about being scared, looking your fears in the eyes and going on anyway. Dread doesn't go away, you just learn to know it. It's still a beast, it still has fangs, but you walk among it.

I should watch my sources before answering: it depends on the squad's preferences, apparently:

Best to wait for the official answer. Keep us posted, I'm interested to know that.

Living life as a Druid is about walking with the beasts. It's about being scared, looking your fears in the eyes and going on anyway. Dread doesn't go away, you just learn to know it. It's still a beast, it still has fangs, but you walk among it.

So really cool and kudos to rebel support getting back to me within 2 hours- I did get a reply. However, I was directed to the forums for support if I didn't want to use facebook.

Unfortunately for me, this breaks part of the multiplayer aspect as not all forum users are rising heroes participants.

I'm still tempted to jump in because the post you link shows that some groups may have other channels of communications.

edit: also, hello fellow druid!

Well, hello there! :) There's no power greater than a clear mind and shifting into am ostrich!

If the platform is available by default and the squads choose their mean of communication freely, then I guess you could be able to recruit a whole squad by asking around. I know I love the concept and won't put a foot on Facebook, for one. ;)