[JediNickD] World 4 Level 7: "Saving What We Love"

JediNickD

Welcome back for another episode of The Exciting Adventures of JediNickD! It was a long time ago in a galaxy far, far away that I joined this site and started my first challenge.. World 1 was my first extended stay through 22 challenges.  I took a hiatus from NF and came back with a new direction for my goals where I warped to World 2, which I defeated in a Boss Fight slaying some mighty big goals. 

In World 3, I continue to develop my fitness, getting my body in the best shape of my life, even with the Degenerative Disc Disease, Arthritis, Disc Fissures, and more.  Through physical therapy exercises and karate, I have maintained my core and back muscles to ease the pressure off my spine, but in the end I defeated World 3 by transforming my life into a new form.  With chiropractic care for my spine, hitting the high ranks at karate, starting the new Toastmasters program called Pathways, and working to complete my Novice training at IJRS, World 4 feels like something new everyday. 

I just keep on L-I-V-I-N, fight the good (and healthy) fight, and level up my life!

Challenge Lesson:  "Saving What We Love"     [WARNING!  The Last Jedi SPOILERS below]

Rose Tico: We're going to win this war not by fighting what we hate, but saving what we love!

People didn't like this scene or really anything to do with Rose, but I feel she was necessary for Finn to have the character growth in The Last Jedi and to continue it Rose will likely have a pretty important impact to Finn's character arc in Episode IX.  Personally, I don't think Finn and Rose will be a couple.  I don't think Finn and Rey will be either.  The more the relationships are left unsettled, the more interesting they are.  This line though is important to Finn's character growth.  It puts him on a journey to find what he loves, instead of just running and fighting the First Order (what he hates).  Will the love be for Rey (who has demonstrated she does not need saving), or will he find things in the galaxy he loves which need saving?  Space horses, space flowers, younglings in need of rescue? 

Now, how does this line apply to life of a Jedi?  Well, to me, a Jedi is not defined by his philosophy or code, but by their actions and deeds.  These actions and deeds are to better the lives of others, for the greater good while respecting all life which is, in essence, saving what the Jedi loves.  Hate infringes on other's rights and lives.  Even the Dark Side and Sith have rights and lives which need to be respected.  Fairness and justice is extended to all, even the evil-doers. 

[SPOILERS Over]

My Main Quest and Mission:

My mission is to be the best Jedi I can be. My main quest is always to enhance my overall health, fitness, and knowledge to be prepared for whatever challenges life could throw at me. As a Jedi, I need to be able to help people, whether that is a life threatening situation or just a charitable one. There is no boss level in Jedi training, there is only tomorrow.

World 4 Level 7 Challenge:

FITNESS:

• Cardio: Speed and Stamina - 320 min total, 80 weekly.  3 Sprints (10 reps), 3 Runs (20 min), 3 Bikes (10 min), and 3 Racquetball sessions.  Track time and distance.

STA +1, DEX +1

• Walking: Fortify the Spine - 800 min total, 200 weekly. 
    STR +1

• Exercise: Lifting and Bodyweight - 320 min total, 80 weekly.  Track exercise weight and reps.

STR +1, STA +1

• Flexibility: Stretching and Physical Therapy - 560 min total, 140 weekly.  

DEX +1, STR +1

• Karate: Training and Practice - 1000 min total, 250 weekly.  Track progress towards belt.  Track improvement on all material. 
    DEX +1, STA +1

DIET:

• Weight Control - Track weight. Complete measurements before or during Week 1 and again during or after Week 4.  Watch portions and make healthy choices for 24 of 28 days.  Track lunch portions for 24 of 28 days.  Track "fasting" after dinner nightly for 24 of 28 days.   
    CON +2
  • Keep on cutting out the crap - TBD
    CON +2

LIFE:

• Get Stuff Done - Complete 64 Hours of various Chores and Maintenance, with at least 16 hours each week.  Chores and Maintenance are the following areas (goal hours for challenge)
    • Dishes (10)
    • Laundry (8)
    • Cooking/Cleaning/Dusting/Vacuuming/Trash/Other (20)
    • Yard Work (4)
    • Animal Care (32)
    • Home Renovation and Auto Maintenance (8)

WIS +1, CHA +1

INCENTIVES!  Working hard for CASH!  ($331.60 carried over)

1. REWARD:  For each week in which I complete 20 or more hours of Chores and Maintenance, I will put aside $10 to spend how I see fit. 
    CONSEQUENCE:  For any week where I complete less than 16 hours, I will give up $10 of saved cash.

2. REWARD:  $5 for each Personal Project hour (Epic Nerd Camp, Extra Life, Jedi website, VHS-to-DVD conversion project, etc)
    CONSEQUENCE : Lose $10 for each week without a Personal Project hour.

3. REWARD:  $20 for each completed IJRS lesson. 
    CONSEQUENCE: Lose $5 for each week without completing an IJRS lesson. 

4. REWARD: $1 for each night of fasting after dinner.  Fruits and veggies allowed in small quantities, but no dessert or snacking.   
    CONSEQUENCE: Lose $5 for each day without fasting.

5. REWARD: $1 for each day with a small, healthy lunch. 
    CONSEQUENCE:  Lose $5 for each day without a small, healthy lunch.

6. REWARD: $2 for each morning or night of brushing and flossing. 
    CONSEQUENCE:  Lose $2 for each morning or night I forget to floss.  Lose $10 for NOT flossing for the full day. 

BONUSES: 

Life:

• $1 for each hour working on Jedi Training (mentoring, reading/writing, charity, meditation, IJRS lessons). 
  • $2 for each hour working on Toastmasters including meetings.
  • $2 for healthy grocery shopping or healthy meal prep.
  • $2 for each Home Renovation or Auto Maintenance hour.

Workout:

• $5 for each cardio session over 30 min
  • $10 for doubling any weekly minimum

PUNISHMENT:

• Lose $10 each day with weight above 149.5 lbs. 
  • Lose $5 for eating more than 2 slices of pizza in any day.
  • Lose $5 for each morning not weighing in.

Journey to You: Coaching, Mentoring, and Personal Growth

World 6 Level 4 | Epic Quest | Toastmasters: Where Leaders are Made | Institute for Jedi Realist Studies | Extra Life 2021 | YouTube Channel | Epic Nerd Camp

"No.  Try not.  Do... or do not.  There is no try." -- Yoda | "We are what we repeatedly do."  -- Aristotle

Spoiler

Distinguished Toastmaster Agnostic Rationalist Jedi Dwarf Black Belt Martial Artist Monk Ranger Assassin Engineer Scientist Philosopher Student Nerd
World 6 Level 4 Stats: STR 150.0 | DEX 160.75 | STA 151.0 | CON 152.0 | WIS 158.0 | CHA 150.0

World 1 Level [1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14, 15, 16, 17, 18, 19, 20, 21, 22World 2 Level [1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10]  

World 3 Level [1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12World 4 Level [1, 2 (post lost), 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11]

World 5 Level [1, 2, 3, 4, 5] World 6 Level [1, 2, 3]

“If you are willing to be terrible at something for a short period of time, you can be great at anything.” -- Sinbad (Stand-Up Comedian)

Hi, following along again :) 

• Thanks 1
HUNTER OF ALL THINGS SHINY

Intro Thread    Bodyweight Exercise Library   Shuffle Club

The Arruvia Conspiracy Challenges: 1, 2, 3, 4, 567, 89, 10 

Other Challenges: 12345, 6, 7, 89, 10, 11, 1213, 14, 15 16, 17, 18, 19, 20, 21, 22, 23, 24, 25, 26, 27, 28, 29, 30, 3132, 33Humbug[Current]

Level 2 Ninja

Strength: 13 Intelligence: 14 Wisdom: 6 Dexterity:14 Constitution: 12 Charisma: 11

Next week, I'm taking the family to Universal Studios Florida.  There will be plenty of walking, but I won't be able to get my regular workout routine in.  I'll have to be creative with my schedule and energy level to ensure I exercise and practice what I need while also being able to have fun all day.  These trips are always difficult on the diet.  I feel like I do OK with what I eat and keep my portions in control compared to calories burned, but I always tend to gain weight.  When healthy choices are available, then I have to take them.  It gets tougher when the healthy stuff is not appetizing, which can be often with places where the healthy options are strictly vegan, vegetarian, or exotic (to make them more appealing).  Maybe I can try to be more adventurous?  We'll see. 

• Like 1

World 6 Level 4 | Epic Quest | Toastmasters: Where Leaders are Made | Institute for Jedi Realist Studies | Extra Life 2021 | YouTube Channel | Epic Nerd Camp

"No.  Try not.  Do... or do not.  There is no try." -- Yoda | "We are what we repeatedly do."  -- Aristotle

Spoiler

Distinguished Toastmaster Agnostic Rationalist Jedi Dwarf Black Belt Martial Artist Monk Ranger Assassin Engineer Scientist Philosopher Student Nerd
World 6 Level 4 Stats: STR 150.0 | DEX 160.75 | STA 151.0 | CON 152.0 | WIS 158.0 | CHA 150.0

World 1 Level [1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14, 15, 16, 17, 18, 19, 20, 21, 22World 2 Level [1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10]  

World 3 Level [1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12World 4 Level [1, 2 (post lost), 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11]

“If you are willing to be terrible at something for a short period of time, you can be great at anything.” -- Sinbad (Stand-Up Comedian)

8 hours ago, JediNickD said:

exotic

Sometimes exotic can turn out to be amazingly delicious.  Sometimes...  

Image result for feeling lucky punk gif

Other Challenges: 12345, 6, 7, 89, 10, 11, 1213, 14, 15 16, 17, 18, 19, 20, 21, 22, 23, 24, 25, 26, 27, 28, 29, 30, 3132, 33Humbug[Current]

Level 2 Ninja

Strength: 13 Intelligence: 14 Wisdom: 6 Dexterity:14 Constitution: 12 Charisma: 11

Karate practice this morning, class this afternoon.  Those spinning combos are coming easier, but I still get dizzy easy.

This weekend was tough.  Saturday afternoon, we discovered mold in the basement.  The cinder block gets damp from condensation and we had a bunch of stuff storied against the wall.  We had to move all the stuff and throw out a few trash bins worth of scrape wood and other old junk.  Luckily nothing important and it was localized around a window.  It was a lot of work, which we didn't have planned.  My wife and I were already wrecked from karate classes Wednesday and Thursday kicking classes, then spar and advanced class Saturday morning.  Sunday was a slow slog.  I passed out in a chair around 4pm when I took a break from hauling trash.

• Like 1

Spoiler

Good thing you found the mold before it got too bad.  

Level 2 Ninja

What a week!  Universal Studios Florida is fantastic!  It has some downsides compared to Disney, but the kids were in awe at the Hogwarts and Harry Potter stuff.  So much excitement on those precious kids faces. 

I got plenty of walking in at the parks and still squeezed in a bunch of exercise and karate back at the hotel.  My body was pretty wrecked by Sunday, but I made it to the gym this morning and plan to do karate tonight, plus Wednesday and Thursday.  Toastmasters tomorrow night.  It's a busy week.

Saturday is the Pre-release for the new Magic The Gathering expansion.  It'll be my first MTG event.  I usually just play at home with friends, but this set is a pretty exciting one for me as Gruul (Red /Green Aggressive) is my favorite and they added a new mechanic called Riot which will really make the clan shine on their own.

• Like 1

Spoiler

151.8 lbs  Working back to a comfortable weight.  Holiday and vacation are my kryptonite.  I can't help myself to make the easy choice or eat all the unhealthy snacks I am surrounded by.  During the trip to Universal Studios, I struggled to find healthy calories while also pinching pennies.  It didn't help that my wife and mother-in-law kept buying cookies, doughnuts, and ice cream.  My digestive track is still a wreck.  Returning home, the fridge and pantry are pretty bare.  We need to get to the store for more veggies and fruit, among other things.  Sunday, I made a lean chicken chili, which I have leftovers for lunch this week, but the beans aren't helping.  Peanuts for breakfast aren't helping either.  Hopefully, we will get to the store soon.

This morning I got sprints in.  It was rough, but necessary.  I did worked arms and abs in between sprints.  I also got a really good stretch in.  My lower back and hamstrings feel like they are finally loosening up to get my reach back to my toes without a lot of pain. 

On the Saturday before the challenge started, we went to spar class.  The instructors had me test for my Red Stripe, which is three fights.  The first is 30 seconds, the second and third a full minute each.  My lungs were not ready for it, but at least I didn't feel like I was going to hurl at the end (which is typical when I am winded like that).  I felt good about what I did though, but at the end, I was mostly just keeping my opponent at bay with single kicks.  I needed to follow up.  Part of that was having the energy to follow up, the other was not having well prepared combos for the kicks I was using to keep him at bay.  When my opponent is on the offensive, I like to counter or break up their flow with a well-timed side kick.  For point spar, this is perfect for avoiding getting hit while scoring the point.  It is not so great in timed matches, since there is no follow up.  My other at-bay kick was a jump front snap kick.  The only belt combos with a jump front snap kick are followed by a single punch or a tornado kick.  The single punch is useless, I'd have to add two or three moves after for a good attack.  I didn't have the energy for a tornado kick. 

Tomorrow, I have a workout to improve these two issues.  I'm going to work my karate combos, but I'm going to go for a continuous flow.  One right into the next one.  I'm going to time how long I go until I have to break to catch my breath.  Then repeat as many times as I can doing at least 3 reps of each belt combo set (total of 183 combo reps, ~ an average of a kick and punch in each combo).  I plan to end with combos on the bag.  If I feel comfortable with the drill, then I may do it again on Thursday in a smaller capacity (so I can get my other exercises in too).  By Saturday, my lungs and combos will be better for spar class.

Tonight and tomorrow at lunch, I have Toastmasters.  I am working on a speech on Leadership Styles for both meetings.  Hoping to have it ready. 

• Like 1

Spoiler

Didn't get to do my workout due to the gym being packed after arriving later than normal.  I need space to work on continuous combos and I just didn't have any.  I did work on combos in a small space, then hit the bag.  Try again tomorrow with an earlier start time.  If the gym is packed again, maybe I can find some space in a racquetball room.

• Like 1

Spoiler

Thursday went real well.  I was a sweaty, out-of-breathe mess working on continuous combos, but I typically got 3 or 4 combos in before I needed slow it up to regain balance and position.  Knowing when to breathe and remembering to breathe is so important and likely the biggest reason I get winded in spar class.  When on the defensive, I feel like I tend to hold my breathe when looking for an opening.  Also, if retreating or pursuing, then I might end up breathing too quickly.  Both holding breathe and breathing quickly will expedite my lung exhaustion.  Consistent breathing is what I need to focus on.  

At class, I ended up teaching combos on my own to another Brown II, who is 12 years old.  I feel like I got the most out of him as we've worked together a ton previously and he respects me.  I know when to goof with him to relax, then how to get him focused and working hard.  Taught him two kicks in the combos which he'd never done before, a tornado out-to-in kick and a jump front round house.  We didn't get to the last combination with a jump front side kick, but the expectation was only to get through the pattern of the first four combos, not all six. 

Racquetball this morning was a good run, but I need a new racquet when I can't borrow from the gym.  The old one is just does not fit me and needs a bit of repair on the grip.  Also, it is yellow which throws off my hand-eye coordination.  I miss hit the ball with the side of the racquet more often with the yellow one than any other I have played with.  I had given up on that particular racquet for a long time, but had to pull it out today and it sucked.  For $50 at Walmart, I can get one better balanced, gripped, and colored.

Lastly, I complete CPR/AED training yesterday.  It is so important to have this training in the workplace.  It only takes 10 minutes of oxygen deprivation from the brain before death which can by longer than EMS arrival in remote locations where I work.  Get trained so you are prepared just in case.  Having trained co-workers is comforting to, so get them trained too!

• Like 1

Spoiler

On 8/20/2012 at 12:00 PM, JediNickD said:

GOALS (updated 2019-0118)

• Toastmasters International
    • Earn a Triple Crown (3 or more Toastmaster Awards in a year) every year I am in Toastmasters with a minimum of 20 speeches in a year. ON GOING
      • 2018-2019 Traditional Program: CC, ACB, ACS, ACG
      • 2018-2019 Pathways Program: Effective Coaching (Level 1), Dynamic Leadership (Level 1), Presentation Mastery (Level 1), Effective Coaching (Level 2), Dynamic Leadership (Level 2), Presentation Mastery (Level 2)
  • Jedi Training
    • IJRS Courses: Pass 2 courses.  (Jedi Studies 101 COMPLETE , Warrior 101 COMPLETE 2019-0108)
    • IJRS Courses: Pass last Novice course. (Situational Awareness 101 in progress)
    • IJRS Novice Exam
    • Maintain CPR/AED Certification Expiration January 2021
    • Self Defense
      • Karate
        • Brown II Belt - COMPLETE
        • Brown III Belt - In Progress
    • Helping Others
      • Extra Life
        • 2018 Gameday COMPLETE
        • 2019 Gameday, Planning
  • Home Renovation
    • Second Basement Bedroom COMPLETE
    • Kids Playroom / Craft Room COMPLETE

Updates made on my Epic Quest today.  I've accomplished a bit since my last update!  And it looks like that was in October 2018!  Strong 3 months

• Like 1

Spoiler

On 1/18/2019 at 9:49 PM, JediNickD said:

Also, it is yellow which throws off my hand-eye coordination

huh, that's interesting.  I wonder why that is.

On 1/18/2019 at 9:49 PM, JediNickD said:

Lastly, I complete CPR/AED training yesterday. 

This is something I keep telling myself I should do, but never get around to looking into it seriously.  Congratulations on getting it done!

Level 2 Ninja

On 1/19/2019 at 10:31 AM, WhiteGhost said:

huh, that's interesting.  I wonder why that is.

I believe, the yellow just catches my eyes and draws them off the racquetball.  Back in high school, I had a ping pong table, which my friend and I used to play all the time.  With the yellow-orange balls, which were so much easier to track, we would hold the paddle upside down and hit the ball with the handle.  And we were pretty damn good at it. 

Just FYI, Red Cross CPR and First Aid courses are only 4-6 hours for like $50-80.  The certification is good for 2 years.  You learn a ton and get to meet some other great people.  The course is so worth it, even if you never have to use it.  When my wife and I were expecting our first daughter, I took the Red Cross course to get trained for Infant CPR.  I wanted to be prepared in case of the worst.  Now, I work on a military post, so the local EMS offers free classes monthly, which makes it easy for me to maintain the certification.

• Like 1

Spoiler

I'll have to look into it and see if they offer them here

Level 2 Ninja

Things have been busy, so no time to update or check in the Minis which is sad, but also amazing.  I jumped on my Jedi Training plowing through my last course before the Novice Exam.  I completed seven lessons in 4 weeks, which is some crazy pace.  I also completed 3 Toastmasters speeches, wrote another to give tomorrow, and completed a 5 hour leadership training acting as the MC.  Lastly, I've striped 4 out of 7 for my next belt advancement in karate.  The next two stripes I am ready for.  The last one is cumulative review, which is always on my mind, but physically reviewing everything is always a little mentally taxing and takes a couple weeks of practice to be sure I am ready to be quizzed on anything.

I almost forgot!  I also got CPR trained, received a monthly bonus at work, and played in my first ever Magic: The Gathering pre-release event finishing with 2 wins, 2 losses (only been playing on and off since 1994).  First Aid training in March, writing up efforts for January monthly bonus, and considering building a MTG Standard deck to play in a tournament (I am really excited about the latest expansion release).  

Grades for my challenge coming soon.  Other than getting sick for a couple days and missing some karate classes when my daughter came down with strep, it's been a great 4 weeks.

One health note: I'll be doing a bio-metric screening soon, which I expect to be enlightening on my efforts to clean up my diet.

• Like 1

Spoiler

World 4 Level 7 Challenge GRADES:

FITNESS:

• Cardio: Speed and Stamina - 320 min total, 80 weekly.  3 Sprints (10 reps), 3 Runs (20 min), 3 Bikes (10 min), and 3 Racquetball sessions.  Track time and distance.

STA +1, DEX +1  A = 380 min, weekly met.  I sprinted, I jogged, I biked, I racquetballed.  3 each was a bit of a dream though.  Looking to improve performance in each.

• Walking: Fortify the Spine - 800 min total, 200 weekly. 
    STR +1  A = 1590 min, weekly met.  I did a lot of walking at Universal Studios...

• Exercise: Lifting and Bodyweight - 320 min total, 80 weekly.  Track exercise weight and reps.

STR +1, STA +1  A = 340 min, weekly met.  Started well with tracking, but fell off.  I really don't want to do this for everything.  Maybe pick one or two exercises each workout to track or push myself for extra reps.   I'd use a notebook, but I'd have to fill it out during the workout which interrupts flow and enjoyment (after the workout, it is no different than the spreadsheet).  

• Flexibility: Stretching and Physical Therapy - 560 min total, 140 weekly.  

DEX +1, STR +1   A = 570 min, weekly met.

• Karate: Training and Practice - 1000 min total, 250 weekly.  Track progress towards belt.  Track improvement on all material. 
    DEX +1, STA +1  A = 1150 min, weekly met.  Tracking is going well here.  I have a notebook for material and I can make notes for improvement while tracking progress. 

DIET:

• Weight Control - Track weight. Complete measurements before or during Week 1 and again during or after Week 4.  Watch portions and make healthy choices for 24 of 28 days.  Track lunch portions for 24 of 28 days.  Track "fasting" after dinner nightly for 24 of 28 days.   
    CON +2  A = 25 of 28 days.  Just two days during Universal Studios trip and Super Bowl night.
  • Keep on cutting out the crap - TBD
    CON +2  C = I never specified the crap so I can't give myself an A, but I did recognize a few problem foods and resolve to cut them back.  CheezIts and Pretzels are an addictive issue due to saltiness.  I should never eat either.  I need healthy and frugal ways to replace those snacks, which has proved difficult.  Why is healthy food so expensive?  I think I just need to workout at lunch time.  I'm always less hungry when I do that plus it forces me to eat lunch later, then I end up snacking less. 

LIFE:

• Get Stuff Done - Complete 64 Hours of various Chores and Maintenance, with at least 16 hours each week.  Chores and Maintenance are the following areas (goal hours for challenge)
    • Dishes (10)
    • Laundry (8)
    • Cooking/Cleaning/Dusting/Vacuuming/Trash/Other (20)
    • Yard Work (4)
    • Animal Care (32)
    • Home Renovation and Auto Maintenance (8)

WIS +1, CHA +1  A = 88 hours, weekly met.

INCENTIVES!  Working hard for CASH!  ($486.20 carried over, $380 spent, $34.70 net earned, $140.90 new carry over)  I had plenty of expenditures this month with new Magic: The Gathering cards and the Universal Studios trip, but I earned it ;-D

1. REWARD:  For each week in which I complete 20 or more hours of Chores and Maintenance, I will put aside $10 to spend how I see fit. 
    CONSEQUENCE:  For any week where I complete less than 16 hours, I will give up $10 of saved cash.

2. REWARD:  $5 for each Personal Project hour (Epic Nerd Camp, Extra Life, Jedi website, VHS-to-DVD conversion project, etc)
    CONSEQUENCE : Lose $10 for each week without a Personal Project hour.

3. REWARD:  $20 for each completed IJRS lesson. 
    CONSEQUENCE: Lose $5 for each week without completing an IJRS lesson. 

4. REWARD: $1 for each night of fasting after dinner.  Fruits and veggies allowed in small quantities, but no dessert or snacking.   
    CONSEQUENCE: Lose $5 for each day without fasting.

5. REWARD: $1 for each day with a small, healthy lunch. 
    CONSEQUENCE:  Lose $5 for each day without a small, healthy lunch.

6. REWARD: $2 for each morning or night of brushing and flossing. 
    CONSEQUENCE:  Lose $2 for each morning or night I forget to floss.  Lose $10 for NOT flossing for the full day. 

BONUSES: 

Life:

• $1 for each hour working on Jedi Training (mentoring, reading/writing, charity, meditation, IJRS lessons). 
  • $2 for each hour working on Toastmasters including meetings.
  • $2 for healthy grocery shopping or healthy meal prep.
  • $2 for each Home Renovation or Auto Maintenance hour.

Workout:

• $5 for each cardio session over 30 min
  • $10 for doubling any weekly minimum

PUNISHMENT:

• Lose $10 each day with weight above 149.5 lbs. 
  • Lose $5 for eating more than 2 slices of pizza in any day.
  • Lose $5 for each morning not weighing in.
  • Like 1

Spoiler