• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

Wolfpool

[Wolfpool] Always Two Steps Ahead Pt. 2: "Second Chances"

Image result for anthem interceptor

Happy New Year friends :) I'm back in another attempt to challenge it up, keep writing, and build the hype for my epic challenge come up at the beginning of March based of BioWare's upcoming gamed, Anthem. I'm really excited for it and the stuff I have planned for story wise is gonna be fun to include you all in! As we get closer to that, I'll let y'all know about character sign-ups for anyone interested in joining in on the fun ;). (@WhiteGhost I got you and Aloysius included already :D)

Now, onto the challenge. I need to make this as basic (b**ch) as possible. I have this tendency to complicate the crap out of things just to get a little praise on wow factor. Then, in the end, I try and do to much then end up doing hardly anything at all. I like being lazy, I'm not gonna lie. But, I hate it too. I have to make small changes that will lead to bigger ones and eventually establish consistency. That's all I want. After I get into some sort of healthy flow of working out, eating good, drinking lots of water, sleeping longer. It's really simple but I don't always make it that way. As an aspiring Freelancer Pilot, I need to be ready for anything and everything. Sound of body and mind. 

I left the last challenge off with Chapters 1 & 2 of "Always Two Steps Ahead":

Chapter 1: The Meeting

Spoiler

Chapter 1: The Meeting

The market area of Fort Tarsis was alive and breathing. Merchants were yelling out their daily deals while the customers of Tarsis mingled about happily. There were numerous smells radiating off the market area, like, the faint sour smell of wyvern eggs in the east corner. Or the strong smell of the various spices that lay out in the middle. However, there was none sweeter smelling then fried ursix on a stick. It was a favorite dish of the man sprinting through the market, and on a normal day, he would of stopped to purchase a stick. But today, he was severely late. It wasn’t even that he had woken up late, but the heavy drinking he’d done the night before created a dull yet painfully throbbing ache in the back of his head that reminded him to never get back to “regret point” when it came to boozing. Doing his best to weave in and out of the bustling marketplace, Colwyn Plaigue had almost made it to the end when he ran hard into the middle of a sentinel’s broad, armored back. There was a metal thud when Colwyn collided into the sentinel, knocking him off balance.

The sentinel guard stumbled forwards slightly, knocking an elderly man to the ground while Colwyn flew off five feet to the side, nearly landing on a table consisting of fine jewelry and metals. He was able to slap his hands on the table and catch himself before the momentum of the fall carried him over head first. Thank the Shapers too, because Colwyn didn’t have the sweat currency to pay for a broken merch table.

Embarrassed, Colwyn began to apologize to the jewler. “I’m so sorry, sir, I-”

“Plaigue! You idiot! Watch where you’re goin’, mate!” The sentinel roared out, his voice slightly altered and muffled by his helmet but the annoyance could be heard through loud and clear. As the sentinel began to help up the old man he’d accidentally knocked down, Colwyn gave a slight bow to the jewler and then sprinted past the sentinel, ignoring the curse words he screamed after him.

Gonna be late. Gonna be late. Gonna be late! Colwyn muttered under his breath as he weaved in and out of the rest of the Tarsis traffic, sweat outlining his armpits and the middle of his back. The most important meeting of his entire freelancer career and he was going to be late. As someone who was traditionally on time, this didn’t sit well with the young pilot. And as an aspiring Interceptor pilot, how would he explain that he was “too slow to make an appointment”? The Interceptor was specifically known for its unmatched agility and evasion like tactics, so, the thought of him being referred to as “slow” made Colwyn laugh nervously.

He made his way down a narrow alleyway shortcut and popped out in front of a set of stairs that led up to thick, double doors. Trying his best to breathe through his nose, Colwyn put both hands behind his head and tried to slow his heart rate. He had to admit that running in a javelin and running with your own set a legs was a little different. He was much faster in a javelin, for starters. The natural side effect of being a javelin pilot was the leg and core strength greatly benefited outside the exosuit, and despite being late for his meeting, Colwyn still made good time.

“Ok, Col, you got this. You’re a skilled pilot. You’re charming. Your morals are questionable...Corvus is gonna love you.” With a final nod, Colwyn brushed the loose hair from his face with his hand and began to ascend the stairs. As soon as he tugged on the door handle, he was immediately greeted with a sudden smack to the face. The painful blow sent him backwards onto his butt, nearly tumbling backwards down the steps he’d just climbed. The door swung open viciously and out walked a woman of medium height, purple hair and a stunningly beautiful face. Colwyn, bleeding at the nose and lip, suddenly didn’t care about how bad his face hurt. Holy shi-

“Oh my! I’m so sorry!” The purple haired woman rushed over with a grace Colwyn had never seen before but already come to admire. She kneeled down next to him, wide eyed. “You’re bleeding...oh man, I’m so sorry…”

“Colwyn.” The freelancer pilot said grinning sheepishly as blood still poured from his nose.

“Ada... It’s nice to meet you, Colwyn. Can I please help out somehow? I was in a hurry, but it’s no excuse, and then I didn’t even think that someone would be on the other side of the door, and..and…” She looked at Colwyn, waiting for him to take control of the conversation.  

“Maybe just help me up and we’ll call it even? Not sure about my pride, though.”

Ada offered a hand to Colwyn and helped him get up. Her hand was smooth but strong. “What about your pride, though?”

“Oh that? That’s gonna stay right there.” Colwyn said pointing at the spot he’d just been helped up from.

Ada laughed. The sound of it sent chills up Colwyn’s back. “So...you’re face is ok? Again, I’m so-”

“Face is fine. It’s looked like this a while so I think I’m good..” Colwyn said chuckling and meeting her gaze. He immediately dropped it, feeling overwhelmed by the honey color of Ada’s eyes.

“Ok, well if you say so. I would love to stay and chat but I am late to a meeting...hence the door and the nose...the blood...sorry again. Maybe I’ll see ya around??” Ada asked quickly, a hint of a smile hiding in the corner of her mouth.

“I hope so...I’m also late for a meeting. Trying to get Corvus approval so I can fly the Interceptor.” He said winking. And even though he was being smooth on the outside, Colwyn was crying on the inside. He honestly had no idea how he was pulling this off with Ada.

“Freelancer, eh?” She asked heading down the steps.

“Nothing but.” Colwyn replied, the smile widening on his sore face.

“Well if you’re meeting goes well then I’ll see you in recruit training, Mr. Colwyn. I’m the instructor.” She winked back at Colwyn seeing his grin turn into something that resembled delight and utter despair. Ada laughed again, disappearing from view. Colwyn looked down from atop the stairs as she turned down the first street past the alleyway, impressed beyond measure. “Wow...what a woman.” With that, he turned towards the door, this time making sure as not to get smacked in the face again, and entered the building with the thought of Ada on his mind.     

Chapter 2: The Unwelcome Guest

Spoiler

Chapter 2: The Unwelcome Guest

Lucky for Colwyn, he hadn’t been the only one late that day. And despite a swollen lip, bruised nose and blood stained shirt, he did excellent in his interview. His interviewer, a man named Bandoh, actually appreciated the battle scars Colwyn had accrued in the past half hour. It showed him that nothing would stop Colwyn from getting to the meeting and Bandoh admired the freelancer’s tenacity. Maybe it was the meeting with Ada, though, and maybe not, but, Colwyn felt like he was on fire and that his luck was rapidly rising in stock. He needed a little boost in luck these days. Ever since his Ranger javelin was destroyed about a month ago, Colwyn had a hard time getting a job without the only thing that could protect him outside the walls of Fort Tarsis, a Javelin exosuit. Yarrow wasn’t going to just give Colwyn another javelin. He would have to earn his next one. Unfortunately, these unique and powerful suits were not massed produced and needed a skilled blacksmith to help forge Colwyn a new one. Either that, or you visit one of the other factions within the Fort that used javelins. Sometimes they would let you “borrow” one in exchange for running contracts for them out beyond the wall. Colwyn didn’t know any blacksmiths, so, the likelihood of the former happening was slim at best. Colwyn thought the meeting went well, however, and Corvus was his best chance at getting back in a exosuit as soon as possible.

There were three other options available for Colwyn to get back in an exosuit. He wasn’t much for the big exosuit, the Colossus. Besides, the freelancers had ownership over the Colossus and Yarrow nicked that idea too. However, Colwyn did respect any lancer using one. While heavy armored and packing a wallop, the Colossus was slower by design. It was built to take the brunt of enemy aggro with its thick chassis and shield while raining down destruction with it’s heavy weaponry and artillery. And while the Storm javelin was extremely powerful in the right hands, those hands were not Colwyn’s. He lacked the advanced kinetic abilities to pilot a Storm javelin properly and left the Anthem “magic” to the Arcanist. This left Corvus. The questionable intelligence group that served as spies, agents and diplomats for Fort Tarsis. Corvus tended to deal with threats without direct confrontation in there own “signature ways”. They had also created the Interceptor javelin. Smaller than the Ranger and stylishly sleek by design, the Interceptor’s initial purpose was for scouting and infiltration, yet, Colwyn knew the suit could do so much more. In order to gain Corvus’ favor though, Colwyn would need to pass their three part test which recruits dubbed as “The Gauntlet”. And the pass rate was a shockingly low 3%.

The fact that Colwyn wasn’t the best test taker never crossed his mind, either. He wasn’t exactly selling his intelligence to the highest bidder, and would rely on his experience and instinct as a Freelancer to do the talking at the end of the day. With his first class starting bright and early the following day, Colwyn had left the Corvus building after the meeting and headed towards the north end of the Fort where his apartment was. This time, he did stop back in the market to pick up some ursix-on-a-stick. The sentinel soldier that Colwyn bumped into before was still patrolling the area and gave him the verbal warning he missed earlier, threatening the freelancer with a day spent in the stockyards if he wasn’t more careful. Colwyn restrained from rolling his eyes as he was being scolded and instead gave a mockingly low bow and promised it wouldn’t happen again.

Sentinels could be...problematic. Especially when it came to donning the wings of a freelancer. Sentinels were the peacekeepers of Fort Tarsis, resembling the ranger javelin in size and overall look, and were employed by the emperor to protect the people within it’s guarded walls. Colwyn knew that deep down they meant well, but that didn’t make him like the sentinels any more than he already did. The feeling was mutual for both sides, though. The sentinels looked down on the freelancers, calling them reckless show-offs and party boys looking for cheap thrills. They didn’t agree with what Colwyn and the rest of the freelancers did for work and it seemed the two factions were always butting heads because of it. Quite frankly, Colwyn thought that sentinels were just jealous of the freelancers.

As Colwyn was nearing his apartment, he couldn’t help but hope for another run-in with Ada. He could do without getting whacked in the face again, but the thought of seeing her made Colwyn’s heart pound against his ribcage with reckless ferocity. With the sun nearly set behind him, the freelancer pilot approached his apartment door and came to a slow halt, noticing the door was cracked open slightly. A chill went up his back and Colwyn clenched his fist. Break-ins weren’t uncommon in Fort Tarsis, but not usually in the area where Colwyn lived. Without hesitation, Colwyn went to the left of the cracked door and pressed his back up against the wall. With his arm closest to the door, he pushed it all the way open, listening for someone caught in the act. He was greeted with silence. In his head, Colwyn counted to three then jumped in view of the open door and let out an audible “AHH!”, but still nothing.

With eyes forcefully held open to adjust his sight inside the dark apartment, the cautious pilot entered slowly. Colwyn hadn’t made it two feet into his apartment before a blow to the back of his legs sent him crashing to the floor. With much more grace than he had shown earlier in the day, Colwyn recovered from the surprise attack with amazing speed. After he had regained his feet, another blow blurred past him, aiming for his head. Colwyn had just enough time to dodge the attack and side step the follow-up one. Keeping with the flow of his movements, Colwyn used his sidestep to shove his assailant off balance and pounce on them. He used his knees to try and pin down it’s flailing arms but his attacker writhed underneath Colwyn’s weight and managed to send a knee in his crotch, forcing the freelancer off as he doubled over in pain.

It took Colwyn several long seconds to recover from the painful hit and came too just in time to see his apartment assassin take off out the open door, vaulting the stair railing. Anger burned deep in Colwyn’s core and he scrambled to his feet, slower this time, and took off after his fleeing attacker. Just like the assassin, Colwyn vaulted the stair railing and landed on the cobbled street, rolling awkwardly as he landed. His attacker was quick and already had a hundred yards on Colwyn as they neared the market. Fort Tarsis during the evening was a beautiful sight to behold. The lively market area was now lit up with hues of red, orange, purple, and green, giving off a constant “festive” vibe. The “daily deals” were now “nightly knockoffs” as businesses looked to be closing shop soon and doing their best to rid themselves of the perishable items that would spoil overnight.

The fleeing assassin avoided the market area altogether, knowing the lights would expose it as well as the roaming sentinels, and took a sharp left, heading towards the strider bay. Colwyn, still recovering from the knee to the crotch, sluggishly took off after them.

When Colwyn woke up that morning, he didn’t expect to spend a good chunk of his day running around Fort Tarsis. Even more so, he didn’t expect to be in so much pain doing so. What started out as a day of promising fortune had quickly turned sour. Even the thought of Ada’s honey colored eyes and violet hair couldn’t help now. Colwyn took the sharp left heading towards the strider bay but had lost sight of his attacker. At night, the strider bay was still busy with returning striders from beyond the wall and the many engineers working to repair broken down or damaged javelins. At first, the freelancer pilot was confused, asking himself why his attacker ran into the bay but then realized the hulking giants would make for a great hiding place. He would of probably done the same thing given the circumstance.

Well over five stories high, striders were basically walking fortresses. It allowed a freelancer and his or her team to be mobile out in the dangerous world of Mirrus. Each strider was equipped to handle javelin repair, gear loadouts and weapon customization along with everything a cypher would need to aid the freelancer. Colwyn had spent a lot of his youth hanging out in strider bays. His dad had been an excellent engineer and even dabbled in javelin repair on his free time. It was in the strider bay that Colwyn realized that he would one day grow up to be a freelancer pilot. The comforting memory was quickly diminished when a familiar voice called out Colwyn’s name.

“Plaigue? What are you doing here?” The deep voice asked. It was Yarrow, leader of the freelancer faction. An imposing force, Yarrow’s questioning gaze almost became comical when he looked at the deshoveld state that Colwyn was in. There was a hint of a smile at the corner of his lip but you had to really look to see it. Yarrow’s thick, salt and pepper beard covered most of his ancient mans expressions rather well as he continued to study the young freelancer. Every bit of a spitting image as his mother with his copper colored hair and blue green eyes with the height and brawn of his father, Colwyn Plaigue was one of Yarrow’s best pilots. The problem was, is Colwyn also knew that. He was cocky and brash and tended to be reckless out in the field, looking out for himself above others. Yarrow would never admit it, but he was thankful when Colwyn’s ranger javelin was damaged. Sure, he could of had it repaired for Colwyn, but the kid needed to learn a lesson or two and staying grounded would be the first step.

“I...uh...was hoping to find you here. And…” Colwyn forced a smile, shoving his arms out as if he was revealing Yarrow to a crowd of onlookers, “here you are!”

Expressionless, Yarrow gruffed. “I’m sure that’s why you’re here…”

“I came here to tell you that today, I learned a valuable lesson. I learned that I must treat ALL my fellow freelancer pilots with respe --”

“Cut the crap, Plaigue. You’re not getting your javelin fixed. When I said ‘show me you’ve changed’, I didn’t mean for you to give another lengthy explanation on how your time spent grounded has made you a better person. Actions, Plaigue. Not words.”

Colwyn was going to rebuttal but quickly caught himself. He had no desire to argue with the old man about his reinstatement right now. “You’re right. I don’t know what I was thinking coming here to convince you to let me fly again. I’ll do better --”

“You almost got another lancer killed out there, Plaigue. As freelancers, we are constantly knocking on death’s door as we face the many dangers out beyond the wall. There are numerous threats and we don’t need to add ourselves as one of them. You’re a talented and skilled pilot, Plaigue, but you have a lot of growing up to do.” Yarrow finished up, holding the young freelancer pilots gaze.

Colwyn, feeling like a child being scolded, just nodded his head in agreement. He was stubborn, but this time, Colwyn knew to quit while he was ahead.

“Walk with me, Plaigue.” Yarrow demanded as he strolled past Colwyn with spry agility. For more than a second Colwyn hesitated, knowing his would-be-assassin was still somewhere hiding in the strider bay. Yarrow turned back, realizing that Colwyn hadn’t moved. “That wasn’t a suggestion, Plaigue.”

“Sir…”

“C’mon. I want to show you something.”

Colwyn took one last look inside the strider bay and rolled his eyes. He turned heel and followed Yarrow begrudgingly.

I'm working on Chapter 3 and have a little over a page written right now. I'm hoping to post that sometime next week :). The goal is to get to Chapter 5 by the end of this challenge. I need to set up some story plots before everyone else comes in and I would LOVE to be around Chapter 9-10 by the time the epic challenge starts, but, of course, RL will be there waiting for me. I need to be ok with wherever I am come that time, but I'm shooting for 9-10 chapters. I also need to get off my lazy bum and get back to wolflean status. I will revisit "The Gauntlet" in the story from the previous challenge. I didn't really train for it properly and still want to complete it, so I'm hoping to do that sometime during this challenge.

Also, I've been SUPER busy with my discord. William recently received honors as an EA Game Changer, which allows him some really neat perks I can't really talk about, but, his YT channel has grown to 6.2k subscribers...and 2 weeks ago I think he was at 4k. Not only that, the discord grew from roughly 650 members to 1100 since Wednesday!! Right?! It's been crazy! Plus, the weekend of the 17th-20th I'll be in San Antonio with Willaim and KT (the other Mod) for PAX South. AAAAAnnnnnddd BioWare announced they would be there for Anthem. :D:D. Will's recording some video while we're down there so I'll post tha tfor everyone's viewing pleasure lol. Busy, busy ;).

Heather, the boys and our growing baby are all doing great! Heather will be 21-weeks on Monday!

Image result for really excited gif

I'll have to update you guys on what her app tells us the baby's size is being compared too. I have a lot on my plate, but with well thought out planning and KNOWING chaos can strike at any minute...I think I'm in a good spot to succeed :)

Challenge Goals!

Image result for anthem interceptor gif

Goal 1: Path of the Scribe

Image result for anthem interceptor

• Get to chapter Chapter 5 of "Always Two Steps Ahead"
    • +3 CHA. +2 WIS

Goal 2: Path of the Freelancer

Image result for anthem interceptor gif

• Focus on body weight (BW) and progressive calisthenics (PC) 3-4x a week
    • +3 STR, +2 DEX

Goal 3: Path of Valor

Image result for anthem game reddit gif

• 100+ oz of water a day
  • Average 7 hours of sleep a week
  • Use Overcoming Poor Posture book to mobilize daily 
  • Make time to read to the baby; 1 hr a week (minimum)- A combination of I Declare War by Levi Lusko and The Screwtape Letters by C.S. Lewis
    • +4 CON, +1 CHA

That's about as basic (b**ch) as I can get it and I'm gonna rock this first challenge of 2019. Thanks for coming along for the ride everyone! I hope you continue to enjoy the story and I pray everyone is doing awesome :D!

Image result for strong alone stronger together

#StrongAloneStrongerTogether

Wolf

• Like 11

Heya dude, nice to see ya. 

I'm glad you're continuing the writing, a lot of Rangers seem to be doing that this time around (including me actually), and it's fun.  :D:D 

• Like 1

On 1/5/2019 at 2:16 PM, bker1370 said:

Here to follow along

Good to have you, Bker :D

On 1/5/2019 at 3:10 PM, Echoceanic said:

Heya dude, nice to see ya. 

I'm glad you're continuing the writing, a lot of Rangers seem to be doing that this time around (including me actually), and it's fun.  :D:D 

Hi Echo! Writing is basically all I got going for me write now (;)) and I'm glad you're doing the same! I'll have to catch up on your challenge and read what you got ;) 

On 1/5/2019 at 4:09 PM, Yasha92 said:

Following~~~

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Hai, Yasha!

On 1/5/2019 at 5:14 PM, T2sarahconnor said:

Here to follow and support!

Good to see you T2!

On 1/5/2019 at 6:18 PM, WhiteGhost said:

Aloysius Mathington reporting in :)

Related image

:D 

On 1/5/2019 at 9:53 PM, Tanktimus the Encourager said:

Following.

Hi Tank :) 

23 hours ago, Nymeria said:

Following, of course!  

Nym!! Good to see you! Are you still playing XB at all? Add me when you get a chance ;) 

GT: SheriffWolfpool

21 hours ago, Rurik Harrgath said:

49576600_10210582539674638_6376558436213

LMAO!!! This is amazing. Thank you for making me laugh, brother ;) 

6 hours ago, jonfirestar said:

Already feel late to the party but following brother! 

Hardly late :P you just had to run 25 miles before you got here. Which, for a superhuman like you, is nothin

Challenge Update: I'm starting the week off strong, y'all!! 

• Workouts completed this week
    • 1/3
  • 7 hours of sleep last night
  • 60+ oz of water already downed
    • 60/100oz
  • Reading to the baby
    • 0/60 min
  • Mobilize daily:
    • 0/7
  • Writing Status:
    • Currently working on Chapter 3

Today, Heather hits 21 weeks preggers!! The baby is being compared to:

Fruits/Veggie: Baby Bok Choy (ohh look...how fitting ;))

Image result for baby bok choy gif

French Dessert: Large brioche a tete

Related image

Random Object: Baseball hat

Image result for texas rangers baseball hat

Animal: Least Weasel 

Image result for least weasel

I hope everyone is having a great day today!! #MomoaMonday

Image result for aquaman gif

Related image

Figured you could use those for something @Rurik Harrgath ;) 

Wolf

• Like 7

Following following!

Wolf!   I need to upgrade my PC to play Anthem!   And my other friend already bought two of our other other friends, Anthem for Christmas.   And I am super worried they are going to want me to play with them - and while I plan on playing the game, one of two things will happen.  I'll dive in, and depending how the game play functions, get to be better than them because I go 150% or 0% with these things, and NOT want to play with them, or they will play way more than me because all they do is game, and I do art and other stuff and in general have goals and projects (not judging them totally judging them) and aaaagghhhhh!

SO CLOSE!  I need to pull the trigger on upgrading the PC if I am going to do it and want it in my house before the game releases, but it's so scary!

ALSO I LIKE BABY BOK CHOY!    It could be a cute little comic about a brave little Bok Choy, facing adventure!

• Like 2

Just now, Rurik Harrgath said:

#MomoaMonday24/7

Speaking of, I did get to see Aquaman finally! I saw it last week. Heather and I went to the early showing on New Years day and absolutely LOVED IT! Besides Deadpool, the first Guardians and Thor Ragnarok, I can't think of another superhero film I enjoyed more. Momoa was, of course, awesome. The FX were big and bold and I liked it! Fantastic film! 

Wolf

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, Wolfpool said:

Hardly late :P you just had to run 25 miles before you got here. Which, for a superhuman like you, is nothin

Well , I wouldn't say nothin... just not that much :P 

• Haha 1

2 hours ago, Wolfpool said:

Speaking of, I did get to see Aquaman finally! I saw it last week. Heather and I went to the early showing on New Years day and absolutely LOVED IT! Besides Deadpool, the first Guardians and Thor Ragnarok, I can't think of another superhero film I enjoyed more. Momoa was, of course, awesome. The FX were big and bold and I liked it! Fantastic film!

It's legit Thor Ragnarok meets Avatar, but underwater!  Such a lovely spectacle.  I don't think it has the same rewatchability factor that Thor Ragnarok does, but it's easily tied for first place among super flicks in my book.

• Like 2

On January 7, 2019 at 4:01 PM, Rurik Harrgath said:

It's legit Thor Ragnarok meets Avatar, but underwater!  Such a lovely spectacle.  I don't think it has the same rewatchability factor that Thor Ragnarok does, but it's easily tied for first place among super flicks in my book.

I could watch Thor Ragnarok daily!

• Like 3

3 hours ago, T2sarahconnor said:

That makes two of us.  That, and the scene from Avengers where Thor meets the Guardians of the Galaxy!  ;)

tumblr_oorrakZ7qh1w4o831o1_540.gif

• Like 3

On 1/7/2019 at 2:04 PM, Starpuck said:

Following following!

Wolf!   I need to upgrade my PC to play Anthem!   And my other friend already bought two of our other other friends, Anthem for Christmas.   And I am super worried they are going to want me to play with them - and while I plan on playing the game, one of two things will happen.  I'll dive in, and depending how the game play functions, get to be better than them because I go 150% or 0% with these things, and NOT want to play with them, or they will play way more than me because all they do is game, and I do art and other stuff and in general have goals and projects (not judging them totally judging them) and aaaagghhhhh!

SO CLOSE!  I need to pull the trigger on upgrading the PC if I am going to do it and want it in my house before the game releases, but it's so scary!

ALL THE ANTHEM! They posted the PC specs for it if you're curious about it. I'm gonna be an Anthem Pro when it's all said and done, hahaha. I'm likely putting more hours into Anthem than I have any other game I've played, tbh. I really hope you enjoy the gameplay and everything else it has to offer. One day, crossplay could be a thing and I would love to soar the skies with you ;) 

PC SPECS

Is it scary because of how much it may cost to upgrade? 

On 1/7/2019 at 2:04 PM, Starpuck said:

ALSO I LIKE BABY BOK CHOY!    It could be a cute little comic about a brave little Bok Choy, facing adventure!

I was hoping google would unearth a cute baby bok choy but I didn't really like my options lol.

Edit: This ones not bad

Image result for baby bok choy animated

On 1/7/2019 at 2:05 PM, jonfirestar said:

Well , I wouldn't say nothin... just not that much :P 

Uh huh.. sure. Yeah. I don't believe you...

:P 

On 1/7/2019 at 2:10 PM, Terra said:

I'm here too...  

Hi Terra!! How are you??

On 1/7/2019 at 4:01 PM, Rurik Harrgath said:

^^ All that and bag of chips. It was a tad more serious than Thor, so maybe that's why, but yes, Aquaman was fantastic!

20 hours ago, Raxie said:

You better believe I'm here to follow this! :)

WOOT WOOT! Hi Raxie :D 

20 hours ago, T2sarahconnor said:

16 hours ago, Rurik Harrgath said:

That makes two of us.  That, and the scene from Avengers where Thor meets the Guardians of the Galaxy!  ;)

tumblr_oorrakZ7qh1w4o831o1_540.gif

That makes 3 of us. The way Ragnarok was filmed was perfect! The soundtrack is amazing as well. HAHAH! When he meets the Guardians, I was dying laughing. Star-Lord plays the jealous BF well and Thor is just rock n roll metal rolled up into a "beautiful pirate angel" hahaha. 

Wolf

• Like 7

3 hours ago, Wolfpool said:

Is it scary because of how much it may cost to upgrade? 

Well, I only upgrade my gaming rig like ever 5-6 years, so I don't feel I am flagrant on it as an expenditure.   The scary part is backing up all the stuff that 6 years collects, and making sure you don't miss anything, and then 'moving into' the new PC and getting used to what's where. :)

I think I'll be pulling the plug in the next day or so.  GULP!

• Like 1