• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

charlomechfry

Walk to Mordor and Back Again (2019)

148 miles to Mordor! If I can do that before the end of this month, my goal of making it all the way there and back again in 2019 might actually be doable! :) 

• Like 2

Hey Everyone I would like to hop on this especially because I am reading The Hobbit at the moment. Just starting my journey :D

• Like 2

3 hours ago, Volki said:

Hey Everyone I would like to hop on this especially because I am reading The Hobbit at the moment. Just starting my journey :D

Welcome to the party! :) Running

• Like 2

Participated last year but stopped tracking regularly. Respawning at the Shire and excited to see how far I get. I've also downloaded the unofficially official app for my phone, which breaks down the distance markers with frequent story snippets. I will be mostly tracking there and uploading here every week or so. 

Excited to see how much distance I put in. Just signed up for my first half marathon this coming November. For now I'll be tracking walks, runs, and bike workouts (half credit towards total distance).

• Like 1

Just joining in now as an extra encouragement for my shiny new walking habit. :) I'm only going to be counting my distance from those walks, which means a lot of my trip to Mordor will be up and downhill. Excited to see how far I can go this year!

• Like 2