2019 Reading Goals

In addition to the 2019 Read Harder Challenge posted elsewhere in this forum, what are everyone's reading goals for this year?

Last year, I attempted to read Shelby Foote's Civil War trilogy. I got through Volume One. This year, having learned from my failures, I'm only attempting Volume Two...

• Like 1

"If you would improve, be content to be thought foolish and stupid." - Epictetus

"You just gotta listen to your body, unless it's saying anything about stopping, pain, your joints, or needing water."

Level 20 Pilgrim (Adventurer 7, Assassin 3, Druid 2, Monk 10, Ranger 5, Rebel 9, Scout 10, Warrior 4)

I always have a Goodreads challenge - this year my goal is 36. I have a habit of not sticking with Goodreads, so this number is more about logging all my books over the course of the year more than a "challenge". 

I also belong to a Goodreads group with very random challenges, so my goal is to complete at least 12 over the course of the year. I'm a very random reader (I don't stick to any author or genre), so it's nice to have more direction in what to choose to read.

• Like 1