LynnyLee's November challenge

LynnyLee

cheesy hamburger hash brown concoctions used to be one of my favorite meals. Throw in a can of condensed tomato soup and some italian seasoning and it is Gunk, a recipe invented by yours truly which I think could be a major contender for any cooking contest you care to name. I'm still trying to figure out a paleo alternative.

I would like to know more.. We have a staff xmas pot luck coming soon and this sounds like something that would go over very well. Slow-Cooker-able?

Jason

Follow my adventures!

Me | My Youtube | Facebook | RunKeeper

cheesy hamburger hash brown concoctions used to be one of my favorite meals. Throw in a can of condensed tomato soup and some italian seasoning and it is Gunk, a recipe invented by yours truly which I think could be a major contender for any cooking contest you care to name. I'm still trying to figure out a paleo alternative.

You could probably substitute turnips or some sort of squash for the potatoes. I don't know about the cheese, though. It depends on if your version of Paleo allows for dairy. The condensed soup is right out.

Day 15

Breakfast: Protein shake (190 calories)

Lunch: leftover cheesy hamburger hashbrown concoction (455 calories)

I ended up at work late playing catch up on stuff that happened over Thanksgiving, so I missed the gym. I did a workout tape when I got home. It was one I got a while back when a friend was having a "I'm being transferred to Germany, so come buy my stuff" party. It was a 2 pack of DVD's so I flipped a coin to pick which one. "The Bar Method - Designer Sculpting." won. It was pretty good. Spent a large amount of time on the glutes and thighs. When I'm at the gym I tend to focus more on my upper body, so I'm ok with this. Of course it had the cheesy techno music in the background, and the instructor is annoyingly perky, but that's to be expected with most workout tapes. Overall, I liked it. (-219 calories)

Snack: Mother in law gave me a block of Gouda while we were in Cleveland (she's the best). I ate some with crackers. (131 calories)

Dinner - after I worked out the husband and I did some cleaning and online Christmas shopping and then felt so beat we just made mac& cheese for dinner along with a plate of fruit. (557 calories)

Then off to bed with a nasty headache.

recap

day: -866 calories

weekly average: -866

water: fell short again. Coincidently 2 days falling short and at the end of the second I had a huge headache. Coincidence? I doubt it.

Important Information

New here? Please check out our Privacy Policy and Community Guidelines