Joining late and fist week is not as good as I would like but here it is.

My Goal = Improve fitness, reduce % body fat and get stronger

Each day has tasks worth points each week I give myself a score out of a possible total of daily points.  

Week days = Early AM workouts; Nutrition tracking; 10,000 steps; martial arts training; Drink water

Weekends = Nutrition tracking; drink water; 10,000 steps; Long distance run; cleaning

Just to make life easier for me I am counting Sunday to Saturday  as a week. 

When it come to me and water I am trying to build a habit first, so for this challenge I want to fill and drink 1 water bottle that I take with me everywhere ( and that said I forgot to do that when I left the house this morning :( ). Water bottle should be like my health potion :)Once I get the habit locked in I will up the intake.  This week is really going to be a poor score but I will battle on and get some wins next week.

• Like 1

I like your plan of just building the habit of taking your water bottle with you. How's that plan going? Good for you for keeping on. We all have slip ups, but winning is not giving up.

Wisdom 22.5   Dexterity 13   Charisma 15   Strength 21  Constitution-13

"Love the Lord your God with all your heart, and with all your soul, and with all your strength, and with all your mind' Luke 10; 27