• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

Tim Mark

How can i lose some weight ?

Hey guys, i have been wanting to lose some weight for some time now and i can't quite figure out the best way to go about doing so. I have tried going to the gym to do workouts on a weekly bases but i couldn't keep up, so i dropped out the gym membership program because of the time i worked, it just didn't fit into my schedule. I heard some of my friends taking about going on a diet for a month but i am not comfortable in doing something that extreme without any professional help. I have dug up some information on the internet about online fitness and products and it definitely sounds like something i would like to get into but unfortunately with the amount of scams out there, i am highly skeptical about what information i put out there and to whom. My friends recommended some websites i could start out with and  i just wanted you guys help in figuring out  which one of these websites are legit or whether i should try something else i don't know, any information would help.

Edited by Hazard
Links removed

An effective way to lose weight is to control of the amount of food you eat and/or spend time doing activities that burn calories.  In short -- Eat Less and/or Move More.

How much less you eat, and how much more you move, can vary.  But any amount of those two which puts you into an overall caloric deficit will result in weightloss over time.

• Like 2

To expand a bit on diet, cut soda or sugar drinks today. No healthy diet in the world can recommend soda. Also no matter what diet or food choices you want to make, drink more water! It helps fill you up and has a ton of benefits if you are dehydrated. 

I am a girl and I just started my journey . Actually i'm reading about sport more than I really work out. wink.png Lately I was reading this article (link removed) and I think it can be relative to all kind of sports and goals.