CONQUER! 2019 is MINE - Battle Log

SO GLAD I found a place to Journal. I did this years ago in a LowCarb Forum like this and it REALLY helped me to look forward to the end of the day and celebrate my progress.

Here we go 2019! I'm in it to WIN IT. 

Day1-

B-coffee, eggs

L-Ck& greens

tea

S-almonds, keto shake

D-Pork, salad

tea

coffee

28 minutes - LR Sweat (my zone belt)

4600 steps

6.5 hrs sleep last night

2.8 liters water

-------------------------------------------

Day2-

B-coffee, sausage

L-Ck& greens

tea

S- 1ounce almond butter cup. / keto shake

D-CK, greens, cabbage salad

almonds

tea

coffee

32 minutes - LR Sweat (my zone belt)

5200 steps

7 hrs sleep last night

2 liters water

*extra smiles*. New 6x8 paper arrived today and it works in the new printer! YAY,  ordered tickets for Hootie & the Blowfish! 

------------------------------------------

Day3-

B-coffee, egg, bacon

L-Pork, carrots, greens

tea

SF jello

D-Brisket, greens

tea

coffee

1ounce almond butter cup

30 minutes - LR Sweat (my zone belt) 74%

5200 steps

6.5 hrs sleep

2 liters water

*extra smiles*. Garrett drove today for the first time, and I didn't have a heart attack. He drove for 36 minutes! 

AND...I ordered my first Violin!!! too excited about this new venture ;))) It will be here on the 25th 

------------------------------------------

Day4- Sunday. ---Ketosis after 7 days nearly no carbs - My cravings have subsided to nearly nothing. Almost have to force myself to eat at this point. If I have a sweet craving the shakes and the almond butter snap me out of it.  I SERIOUSLY craved beer when the game started going nutzoid and I realized that was an emotional trigger for beer haha so I CONQUERED THAT!  Tomorrow will be the test when the girls come over for tacos. I won't have a problem avoiding the carbs, but when I'm with the girls I want wine. So tomorrow I will give myself EPIC QUEST points if I pass. I generally don't want alcohol at all if I'm full so I am planning ahead. BIG breakfast! BIG workout before they get here and I won't want to interfere with my morning progress. I have to play mind tricks on myself. meh. It is what it is.  PROGRESS! ONWARD! 

B-coffee, brisket

L-shake

tea

cheese

D-ham, greens (I cooked a huge ham, first time. Ham for days now :) 

tea

coffee

carrots and ranch

53 minutes!!!!  - LR Sweat (my zone belt) 75%

11,700 steps.  (a lot of pacing !- during that stupid Saints/Ram playoff game!)

6.5 hrs sleep last night

2.8 liters water

*extra smiles*. deep cleaned guest bath, cleaned out closet, cleaned kitchen, enjoyed the house to myself for most of the day :) ahhhhhh quiet time.

• Like 2

Day5-

B-coffee, chicken

L-Taco Guts (no tortilla, no chips:) 

tea

S- cucumbers, carrots, ranch

D-more taco guts

almonds

(too much vodka with the gal pals, I failed miserably)

16,500 steps, lots of playing in the yard.

7 hrs sleep last night

*extra smiles*. Great fun with the gals and kiddies. Lil Ryan played with the toy nerf bow/gun and deer targets. Lil Emily made slime all day. They sled on the hills outside and Rene and Erica and I chatted it up and made Tacos. Day of laughter and memories. 

Day6-

B-chicken, Ketoshake

Nap

L-tuna Salad

D- will be Ham leftovers and salad. 

Tea all day. 

I'm back on track today. Completely snowed in and the snow is still coming down hard. No school in Denver, either. Most snow I've seen since moving out to the country! It's beautiful outside. Winter wonderland. 

I will not included steps today, rest day for meeee :) 

• Like 2

DAY7-Wednesday

Plans for the day..

DailyDevotionals-30min. 

Begin Intermittent Fasting Today, starting small with 13 hr. (only have to make it to 10 am) easy!

Going for 4 days in a row at 13 hr fast

B- Coffee, 1/2bunlessburger, jalapeño popper

S-Ketoshake

L-Tuna Salad, deviled eggs

D-Ham & Salad

Tea and Water all dayyyy

workout 30min LRSweat

shopping list  pt's, bleach, stevia, chamomile, bar soap, sleepmd, Mom's bday card, qrt bags, foil 

• Like 1

Day8-

B-coffee, chicken thigh

L-chicken thigh, salad

tea

S-1oz almond butter

D-Pork chop, salad, tea

S. - shake, almond butter

tea

coffee

46 minutes - LR Sweat (my zone belt 81%)

4600 steps

6.5 hrs sleep last night

13,540 steps

What a day! Most of those steps are running around the house looking for a device I need for tomorrow night's gig. I have the most high maintenance client tomorrow and I am NOT looking forward to it. I have to pray and keep the faith that peace will be with me and keep me skilled and steady. Lil Biscuit, my teenfabulous, is going to help me out with the gig, so that usually keeps me calm. He is great. :)

Anyhow, I never found the device so I had to use another computer and work around. It will be fine. 

I had the BEST workout and kept the windows open to let the cool in. Snow still coming down again today. 

When I finally got everything settled and organized for tomorrow, the UPS man arrived with my NEW VIOLIN!! I cannot wait to get working on it :)) So excited! 

She is SO BEAUTIFUL! I must think of a name:) 

20190124_170142.jpg

20190124_170117.jpg

• Like 2

Day 9! 

B-coffee at 8am

L-11am Sirloin steak :love-struck:, brussel sprout, salad (so grateful for this deliciousness!)

tea

D-will have early dinner with Biscuit, aka TeenFabulous, before we work our gig tonight 

tea

30 minutes - LR Sweat (my zone belt)

7 hrs sleep last night

*extra smiles*  

I have lasted over a week nearly no carbs and steady focus on consistant workouts! yeeehoooo! I'm not stepping on that scale for another week of until I see some changes in my flubber. My MYZONE belt keeps me so very motivated during the workout to push harder. I have no cravings for anything anymore and remain in a deep ketosis. I feel like my insides are so happy and well,  'hollow' is the best way to explain it. Not a bad hollow, just a lightness and clean feeling. I have been here before and I remember that the second I give into bread or pasta, that disgusting heavy feeling returns instantly, along with the guilt of throwing all that work out the window.

I practiced my new violin for an hour today and I would have gone on longer but my arm became exhausted. Oh I love it and I have a LONG way to go! ha!

I admit I am fearful of tonight's gig:eek-new:. I have never had such a high maintenance client and I wish I could hit fast forward, close my eyes and tomorrow would be here. woof! It's just time, moving through hours, moving through hours.

WOW! JUST This very minute, incoming email, the client just added ANOTHER request and the event starts at 6pm. My anxiety just went up tenfold!!! ..till tomorrow.

Day 10!! 

11am Brunch- Beautiful Sirloin, creamy cauli rice with melty buttah, shaved cheddar, and lovely dollop of daisy :) mmm-hhmmm

and my super special tea

Late Lunch will be a keto shake and Dinner will be Chops and Salad I suppose. 

Not counting steps today - rest day

8 hrs sleep last night

Oh my my,  last night was intense and wonderful! I am learning that I overthink everything, especially when it comes to my work.  I have been stressing for months over last nights gig, expecting the worst. Turns out, it was the best EVER!  I could not have done it without my Biscuit, aka Teenfabulous. He kept me calm and worked sooo hard. $100 in Tips from the client. $50 or me and $50 for him. I had to give him my tip because he killed it! What a night. 2 hr drive home because of 2 major accidents in our little country town and the roads were blocked and the entire town had a power outage because of it.  Power is back on today :) I'll enjoy some downtime now. whew!  Some photos from the gig...and today's amazing brunch.

IMG_20190126_104157.jpg

IMG_20190126_104807.jpg

IMG_20190126_111454.jpg

I skipped over a week of logging, so I'll just pick up where I left off. If I don't log, I am not doing things like I should. meh

Between Justin Timberlake concert with the gal pals, and playing and superbowl shenanigans. ugh..

Since then, I fell into my usual habits :(  oh well. 

Then I got sick.. And oh how that sucks. 

Anyhow...

Back At It again as of today! 

B- eggs, 1 sausage, tea

carrots and hummus, tea

coffee

L-pork and greens, tea

D-tuna dip, cracklins, tea

sF black cherry pop

extra smiles*. 1hour practice on my violin, Canon in D. :)

and...TODAY I fired Dish network and discovered the FIRESTICK! 

• Like 1

WED-2/6 (Mom's Bday)

9am

B-Ck thigh, coffee

SFKombucha

S-meatballs

L-Soup&Sausage

D-Steak&greenbeans

S-Almondbutter

coffee

nearly no carb day :)

Workout: 32 minutes - LR Sweat (my zone belt 82%)

Will hurt from the squats tomorrow for sure.

8200 steps

7 hrs sleep last night

Blizzard outside today.

Mailed off Mom's gift, late

------------------------

40 hr violin practice

Still have not been able to begin Intermittent Fast because I can't make it past 9 or 10 grrr. will try harder tomorrow

Friday 2-8

----------------------

2nd day 14 hour fast  (8pm-10am today)

Workout noon (35 minutes)

AminoLean drink

Violin practice (1 hour)

Brunch - chicken thigh, green beans, salad

Dinner- chicken, zucchini

tea

coffee

I think the Almond butter and almonds as snacks is slowing my ketosis, so Im going to find something else to snack on... hmmm 

Pickles maybe. :) 

pork rinds

IMG_20190207_184002.jpg

Saturday 2-9

----------------------

3rd day 14 hour fast  (8pm-10am today)

rest day- legs are so sore from yesterday's squats-omg

Brunch -veggie omellete-add sausage at Catalina's Diner with the boys

Coffee, water

Lunch- chicken, zucchini, diet pop

Worked a gig at the School of Mines until 7ish with Biscuit aka TeenFabulous. 

21,000 Steps!

Dinner- POKE BOWL!!!! OMG My new FAVORITE restaurant!!!!  

Everything my favorite in a bowl, Tuna, Salmon, Seaweed Salad, Cucumber, Masago, SpicyYellowtail, Salad!!  HEAVEN!

These people are going to get all my money for a long time unless I control myself hahaha!

Forgot to get a photo, I woofed it down too quick. :)

Sunday 2-10

-----------------------

4th day 14 hour window- intermittent fasting

no workout today

8500 steps

Brunch 11:45am - coffee, ck, meatballs, deviled egg

snack-  shrimp, diet pop

dinner-  ck, cauliflower rice 

nothing after 8pm :)

went shopping and prep'd by menu for dinner every night this coming week: 

Mon-Eggplant Lowcarb Pizza

Tues-Corned Bf Roast & Cabbage

Wed-Turkey&Zoodles

Thurs-Cowboy Stew

Friday- Valentine's Dinner Night out - Reservations at Pappadeaux's :))) OMG!!! 

- and tonight! 'The Walking Dead' is back on and my life is normal again ahhhhh life is goooood

Monday 2-11

--------------------

5th Day Intermittent Fasting, today I made it 16.5 hrs. 

Killer workout! 27 minutes at 83%

Strength and Cardio

push up, sit up, side crunch, burpeez, box jumps, tabatas, kettlebells

+8500 steps, didn't leave the house today.

Lunch 12:30pm

chicken, green beans, butter

aminolean drink

coffee, more coffee

keto shake; vanilla&macha w/almond milk:)

1 scoop almond butter

Dinner 7pm

homemade low carb pizza! & salad & tea

--  cauliflower/parm crust, eggplant, Italian sausage, tomato, mushroom, cheese FANFREAKINGTASTIC!!!  

Even Teenfabulous said he loved it more than regular pizza! He and Daddy nearly fought over the last piece! 

Only 20 minutes on the violin today. :(  I had the worst practice today and got mad at myself and stuffed it away before I wanted to cry. I feel like I am making the same mistakes over and over and not progressing enough. grrr, then again ..its that time of month and I should stop overthinking every little stupid thing. hmph!

No food after 8pm has become quite easy to do and I am so surprised! HA! Now that I am heavy into the ketosis phase, I have no cravings at all.  I sometimes have to remind myself to eat. It's nice, soo easy and I feel amazing. :)

Tuesday 2-12

------------------------

6th Day Intermittent Fasting, today I made it 16.5 hrs again! 

I am getting PISSED at this MyZone belt lately. It is ruining my workouts because it does not stay connected to the app. grrrr. 

I wish I could journal my progress but I can't get my graph until this thing starts acting right. I don't understand why it works flawlessly for months and then acts up grrrr. 

Anyway, I had about a 75% effort workout for 35 minutes. Lots of weight training this round.

9800 steps on the bit

added stretching routine today

25 minutes on the violin. (put the ole training wheels on today :)

Did great on myRising Heros missions! And the Flash Mission was rewarding! Deep cleaned the kitchen! 

12:30pm Lunch: Eggplant Parmigiana, with Italian Sausage, amino lean drink

Snack: 1oz Almond Butter

5 shrimp tails

2 - coffees

6pm Dinner:  Eggplant, Turkey Zoodles, Maranara, tea

Coffee

Lots of energy,  reduced appetite,  life is great :) 

• Like 1

Wednesday 2-13

-----------------------------

7th Day Intermittent Fasting, 16 hrs! weeee

8 hrs sleep last night

Myzone belt still does not work ..SPIT! 

7500 steps on the bit

Weight training and Cardio for 38 minutes. 

Under 25 carbs today....

35 min on the violin

Noon brunch

coffee

chicken and salad and cauli

aminolean drink

almond butter, 1 oz

celery

coffee

Dinner 6:30pm

Corned Beef & Cabbage 

Bang soda-green sour apple YUCK! never again. so syrupy nastiness ewwww

I'll stick with my Tea! 

Still lots of energy, hardly any appetite. 

I'm in an emotional funk all of the sudden, I'll go to bed early again. 

Maybe I'm subconsciously mad because I know I can't have candy tomorrow for valentines day LOL

Thursday 2-14

------------------------- Valentines Day

-Devotionals in Psalms

-8th Day Intermittent fasting. 15 hrs today. Just could not make it to noon.  I was really hungry today -hmmm, weird-

-Worked out for 36 minutes at 83% (326 cal)

Weights and Cardio and Kettlebell; 

Finally got my MYZONE belt to work. Tech support helped me out. The location settings have to be on 'high accuracy', who would have thunk it, meh

So my Workout Calendar is 4 Days YELLOW in a row weeeeeee!!!  (Yellow means you are giving it over 80% effort, calculated by heart rate)

-25 minutes Violin practice

-6 hrs sleep last night

Lunch at 11am

2 coffees

Corned Bf & Cabbage

1 egg

3pm 

beef and salad and 1/2 avacado

aminolean drink

630pm 

leftovers

sugar free chocolates for Valentines Day :) 

Friday 2/15

------------------------

-Devotionals in Psalms&Proverbs

9th Day Intermittent Fasting. 16.5 hrs today. 

-Workout 38 Minutes at 84% (344 cal)

Weights & Cardio

-not sure I'll do any violin today since the teen fabulous  is here & I have stage fright ;)

Lunch at 12:30pm 

leftovers- peppers, ground beef, avocado, tea

aminolean drink

2 coffees

Tonight is our Valentines Dinner!! We have reservations at Pappadeaux, so we will have no problem sticking to plan...  SEAFOOD GALORE! 

This time without the martini. ..meh, don't really need it.

Soooo glad to be able to see and post my graphs :) MyZone really keeps me motivated. Seeing the yellow boxes is MORE than satisfying. I consider it my LOOT.  Pure GOLD to meeee

Resized_IMG_20190215_124550_2076.jpg

Resized_20190215_124442_3933.jpg