Jay's Enchanted Log of Keeping

1/24/19

No yoga this am. :ambivalence: Monthly early meeting at work. I already get up at 5 to workout on a normal morning. I'm not getting up at 4 to exercise on the day I have to be ready an hour earlier. Oh well. Back to it tomorrow.

Breakfast

bacon and black coffee

Lunch

club sandwich

French onion soup

Unsweetened tea

3 donut holes

Dinner

sweet and sour meatballs

Brown rice

Snap peas

Bread

Water

Evening

piece of dark chocolate

Glass of milk

1/27/19

breakfast

apple with maple almond butter

Black coffee

Lunch (sort of)

hummus and crackers

We had some friends over for dinner and The Hobbit: An Unexpected Journey. (Extended edition, of course :applouse:)

Being the semi-responsible adults that we are, and all of us having to work in the morning, we ate dinner at 4. So, lunch today was just some munchies to hold me over to dinner.

Dinner party kinda blew the diet for tonight, but that's ok. Back at it tomorrow. 

dinner

chicken breast, waffle fries, pigs in a blanket, quinoa salad, broccoli, diet coke, brownies, ice cream, shoofly pie, milk, hot tea. (Dinner was potluck style, which results in some odd combinations :adoration: )

It's almost been a week since I started this log. I've not gotten as much accomplished on my quests as I would have liked, though I'm happy I've kept up with this log and my exercising for the most part. Aiming for next week to get the next few mindset quests done, and to not miss any workouts.

1/30/19

NF Yoga Water Series B

breakfast

Leftover pork tenderloin

Blueberry muffin

lunch

leftover sushi rice with pork tenderloin, sriracha mayo, orange sauce, and 2 over easy eggs

Water

dinner

beef empanada

Spanish rice with ranch and salsa

Green beans

Water

Milk

Melon rice cake

1 piece chocolate

Going to try moving up to the fire series a nf yoga video in the morning and see how it goes.