Hello and all about me

I'm a NOOB here but after joining every fitness and weight loss thing going over the years, I realised I needed people who understood my quirks to be my support mechanism. I have been fit and buff to severely obese and all sorts in between as I yoyo in and out of enthusiasm.

Over this journey I have realised I will do anything for a badge of a bit of XP so found myself here.

I am currently about 40lbs overweight, with no excuse for this other than haven't really stuck to trying as hard as I make out. So I am hoping you guys can help me step up my game. I've challenged myself to get back into running with a couple of runs a week (they can be 5 mins but just getting out and doing it is important), also I want to get back into the gym a couple of times a week, nothing crazy, just start building my strength up again.

I am aiming for that first dress size drop! I am a 16 and this is the lowest I've gotten in 20 years without going back up sizes again so if I can get to a size 14 then that will be a big quest to tick off!

Do I get a badge now?

• Like 1

Hey!  Welcome on board. 

I see see you joined a while back, so I assume you’ve been lurking for a while and got the hang of the place?  If not then don’t be afraid to ask. :) 

Make Life Rue The Day                             Turning back the clock                                                Recipe book  14

Life is far too short to take seriously

21 minutes ago, Guzzi said:

Hey!  Welcome on board. 

I see see you joined a while back, so I assume you’ve been lurking for a while and got the hang of the place?  If not then don’t be afraid to ask. :) 

Hey Guzzi,

thanks for the welcome. I joined a while back but never got around to posting, wasn't really in the headspace then. No doubt I will have a lot of questions about how things work, you may hear me shout :)

• Like 1