Never Give Up, Never Give In

“A straight line may be the shortest distance between two points, but it is by no means the most interesting.” - 3nd Doctor

• Disclaimer:  **I did copy/paste this from my post in the Week 4 Challenge, but this is everything I wanted to say** 
  •  
  •  

Hi guys!!! 

Let me tell you a bit about my weight loss journey 

HW 252 (May 2017) , CW 178 (Dec 2018) (see photographs below) 

However, I need to lose about 30-35 pounds to be at my ideal weight. I've been trying to lose these 30-35 pounds for 1 WHOLE YEAR!:( I got to my current weight about June of last year. 

I met the love of my life ( who is also a chef, goodbye fitness goals) , the Rakan to my Xayah :lol: in March 2018, and had an unexpected death all in the same month!! :( 

I would love to lose this weight by  my birthday in July. I feel like 35 pounds over 6 months is totally do-able!  (I also am possibly getting engaged in 2020 and I need that wedding body!!) 

Other things I want to do by 2020: 

Be able to do 5 unassisted pull-ups 

Run a 5k (without passing out - gotta outrun the Daleks) 

Eat clean instead of like a dirty little trash gremlin

Learn to play the guitar

Learn (basic) Spanish 

Get muscle tone and definition ( i feel like strength training is the most fun) 

Any advice is appreciated - I need some support and encouragement. I've been working out without NF !  I feel like it will be so much easier with a buddy! 

- I'd like to have another buddy for accountability and it would even more awesome if they were around my age and were also a woman! If you'd think we'd make a good match, comment below :)

1/28 Swim Intervals 

1/27 Tubing! 

1/26  Strength Training 

1/25 Walked 1.5 miles in 25 mins

1/24 Strength Training 

1/23 Swim Class

may2017.jpg

me recent.jpg