I feel the need, the need for... consistency

Hello All. I've been a bit quiet on here but I have been doing some exercise. I went to the gym and did some foam rollering and then squats, chest press and deadlift. I did a couple of sessions of gardening which I'm counting as fitness. I did Fast and Furious again and did pretty good. I went to the gym again yesterday but it was late in the afternoon and it was busy and didn't have enough time to wait for the squat rack. I still did the foam rollering though.

Also, in the mornings I'm really concentrating on sorting out my dodgy back so I'm doing 4 exercises and stretches plus some Alexander Technique and meditation. I'm also trying to loosen up my left shoulder using a tennis ball - I basically put it under my back while I'm lying on the floor and roll the tender bits of muscle over the top. So it's like giving myself a pressure point massage. It's taking some sorting out. Solving one bit of tension seems to reveal another bit. It's hard to get everything all working correctly at once.

Diet is still going well so, overall, I'm back on an upwards trajectory. :)

I hope everyone else is getting on fine. I've been so busy with work and I've not had time to catch up on other people's posts recently.