Hey everyone,

So thought I'd introduce myself. Back in High school I was a gym class hero and avid Basketball player.  I could run a mile in under 7 minutes and loved all things sports.  Fast forward through various "life stuff" and now I'm 37, married, 3 kids, and not in good shape.  I took an office job 3 years ago and that did me in.  I got up over 250 lbs, which even at 6'4" wasn't pretty.  Over the last year I've managed to drop about 25 lbs, but I'm still not happy with the shape I'm in.  Still sporting a decent "beer gut" even though i don't drink beer and just generally not in shape.  I started doing some lifting about 6 weeks ago with my wife and we love it.  But now I'm here to learn even more and continue my journey!

• Like 1

Ta-dah!!!  

Now you probably feel even worse (sorry about that) but hopefully also a little inspired, although not necessarily to take up pole.... I’m not sayin’ you shouldn’t, just that it’s not compulsory.  But y’know, men ARE under represented in the sport :P 

• Like 1

Make Life Rue The Day                             Turning back the clock                                                Recipe book  14

Life is far too short to take seriously