• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

Rinna

Rinna.....I’m a @#&*% unicorn!

xll734.jpg

I refuse to grow up.  I love unicorns.  I will always love unicorns.  Oh well.

Another day, another challenge.  I wonder sometimes why I bother.  I don’t know the last time I completed a challenge.  So, I’m gonna make this one the one I complete.  Yeah, right.  I am gonna try, anyway.

Goals:

Continue intermittent fasting.

Add in some form of exercise.  4 days/week.  Walk, elliptihell, yoga, video, bbw.  Something.  Anything.

Continue my daily bible reading.  I am doing a read the bible in a year deal on the bible app.  I have successfully completed month 1.

Keep the dragon at bay.  It’s been a struggle lately.  I’m pretty sure it’s partly weather related.  Moar sun = less sad.  Plus, stay active on the forum.  Remember I have frenz here.  Y’all got my back.

I *may* treat myself to a pair of apple AirPods should I complete the challenge.  Maybe.  

My main point is:  I AM worth the effort.  I deserve health and happiness.  I do.  

• Like 12

1 hour ago, Tanktimus the Encourager said:

Following! If less sun=not good, may I suggest a full spectrum lamp?

My Dr. suggested that as well, I just haven’t looked into it as of yet.  Not sure I need it enough to warrent the expenditure.......

• Like 1

8 minutes ago, Rinna said:

My Dr. suggested that as well, I just haven’t looked into it as of yet.  Not sure I need it enough to warrent the expenditure.......

Most of what's listed in this link is under $50. You and your mood are worth far more than that.

https://www.amazon.com/s/ref=nb_sb_noss_1?url=search-alias%3Daps&field-keywords=full+spectrum+lamp&rh=i%3Aaps%2Ck%3Afull+spectrum+lamp

• Like 2

You do deserve health and happiness. It’s a constant war, but you’re still fighting, and that in itself is something you should be proud of. 

• Like 1

You keep coming back because you are tenacious. You refuse to give up. You are a Ranger. The lamp really helps me. As does the Bible reading.I think as that gets more and more of a habit you will notice the peace it gives you , even when you are struggling. Congrats on keeping up with the Bible app this month

• Like 2

Hey Rinna, good luck with your goals, even if you dont complete the challenge, you are worth everything, you are a wonderful person. You deserve happiness :) Take a look at the lamp, i will too xx

YOU

ARE

WORTH

IT

Even if you don't finish the challenge, the fact that you keep trying, day after day, to better yourself, no matter WHAT is what really matters.  You don't give up and darnit that's the most winningest thing of all.

(PS tell that dragon of yours to meet me in the Arby's parking lot in 30 minutes for an ASSBEATING HE BETTER LEAVE YOU ALONE >:[[[[ )

• Like 4

19 hours ago, Rinna said:

My main point is:  I AM worth the effort.  I deserve health and happiness.  I do.

tumblr_ne50p94pPl1qjj4tto1_r1_250.gif

• Like 2

17 hours ago, Rinna said:

Go towards the light!

• Haha 1

On 2/3/2019 at 11:54 PM, Rinna said:

Another day, another challenge.  I wonder sometimes why I bother.  I don’t know the last time I completed a challenge.  So, I’m gonna make this one the one I complete.  Yeah, right.  I am gonna try, anyway.

Even if your next post is your closing thoughts at the end of the challenge this challenge will be a success! Everything that get's added in between is just a bonus!

On 2/3/2019 at 11:54 PM, Rinna said:

Yes you are, keep this in mind next time you find something hard to do (or to refrain from doing something), and even if out of 10 times, you did the thing once, BOOM you won, you  made yourself a bit better. With this stuff, you don't have to get 10/10, anything more than 0/10 is a win!

• Like 2

On 2/6/2019 at 1:06 AM, Mr_Willes said:

Even if your next post is your closing thoughts at the end of the challenge this challenge will be a success! Everything that get's added in between is just a bonus!

Yes you are, keep this in mind next time you find something hard to do (or to refrain from doing something), and even if out of 10 times, you did the thing once, BOOM you won, you  made yourself a bit better. With this stuff, you don't have to get 10/10, anything more than 0/10 is a win!

Thanks, man.  I tend to be too hard on myself......even as I refrain from doing *anything*.

• Like 1

Been a......week.  Worked 2 days, so at least I was moving.  Shoveled MOAR snow.  But this time it was only an inch, so easy peasy.

I have either caught boy-o’s cold, or have some other thing going on.  Had a headache since Thursday, yesterday ooching into nausea with it.  Just feeling over all crappy.  No appetite or energy.  Taking it easy, mostly, trying to ride it out.  Hoping it’s not a cold.  Cause I don’t want one.  No siree.  

So, we’ll see.  I’m thinking of putting my step out in the garage cave, so I can do aerobics out there.  But right now it makes me tired to even think about it.

• Like 2

Nooo not you too!! At least I know I didn’t get my illness from y’all, lol. I hope mine doesn’t turn out to be a cold either. 

There's definitely a bug working its way around our neighborhood. My grandma got sick on Friday, then my dad got sick yesterday, and my husband is sick today. Feel better soon! If it's the same bug, it only seems to be around a 72 hour thing (grandma is starting to feel better today). I hope it's short for you too!

On 2/9/2019 at 5:52 PM, Shadri said:

Nooo not you too!! At least I know I didn’t get my illness from y’all, lol. I hope mine doesn’t turn out to be a cold either. 

On 2/10/2019 at 9:57 AM, shaar said:

OH no oh no, hope you are feeling better!!

11 hours ago, Mr_Willes said:

Instagate Plague-Protocols­™!!!

Afbeeldingsresultaat voor get well soon gif

2 hours ago, Salinger said:

Hope you are feeling a bit better Rinna?Xx

1 hour ago, kcaleece said:

There's definitely a bug working its way around our neighborhood. My grandma got sick on Friday, then my dad got sick yesterday, and my husband is sick today. Feel better soon! If it's the same bug, it only seems to be around a 72 hour thing (grandma is starting to feel better today). I hope it's short for you too!

Thanks for all the well wishes.  I think they worked!  It was not a bug, at least I don’t think it was/is.  It is much better, but not completely gone.  Mainly some sinus discomfort triggering headaches.  No other symptoms.  Friday was the worst, it’s been better so far.  I’ll take it.

• Like 2

I kinda sorta slipped off the IF wagon.  Not for any good reason.  Just did.  But I’m back on it now.  

Day 1.  Was a success!  

Got all my household rangering done  

Did my step aerobic video.

Am up to date on my bible app reading.

Fighting the dragon daily.  Not falling into the dark at this time.

My son bought me a box of lemonheads at the dollar store.  I only ate a few, and put it away.  This is a huge thing for me.  I usually eat myself sick.  So this is a good thing.

Lost 4 pounds last challenge, hope to do better this time.  But another 4 would make me happy too.  That’s 16 since August.  I’ll take it.

• Like 5

35 minutes ago, Rinna said:

I kinda sorta slipped off the IF wagon.  Not for any good reason.  Just did.  But I’m back on it now.  

Day 1.  Was a success!  

My son bought me a box of lemonheads at the dollar store.  I only ate a few, and put it away.  This is a huge thing for me.  I usually eat myself sick.  So this is a good thing.

Lost 4 pounds last challenge, hope to do better this time.  But another 4 would make me happy too.  That’s 16 since August.  I’ll take it.

Strong start to the challenge! Congrats on all that weight loss.

2 hours ago, Rinna said:

Day 1.  Was a success!  

This all sounds like winning to me :panda: 

8 hours ago, Rinna said:

Best way to handle this, last time i checked you can't change the past, so the remaining option is to do better in the future! Sometimes life can be quite simple.

Well, i guess if you have one of these you could, but somehow i don't think you have one...

Afbeeldingsresultaat voor delorean gif