Longterm Goals/ Find The Fantastic Beasts-

you should fill in "Zero Week"

and be in the process of updating "1 weeK'

but there is No real to visit the later weeks.  

you'll get there in time

---

also I corrected zero week/1 week/ 8 week.

lease contact me if You're finding it a  little confusing.

about "what shows" when you get into the spreadsheet.  I'm not sure how to change that.   

find the tab, "1 WEEK" or "ZERO WEEK" (if you want to describe your goal).

• Like 1

https://rebellion.nerdfitness.com/index.php?/topic/116426-im-awake/

the "NEW" normal is good with me! as Life was Never really Normal anyways....

1 hour ago, jmk said:

This link took me to page 8. I think Back on Track put their challenge stuff in that week too.

Is week 1 the scores from zero week or that many people have already accomplished that much in 1 day?

Did you find it? If you look at the bottom of the page you see the tabs for each page. Zero week tab is where you list your challenge goals. Then week one is where you list the actions you will take this week to make it a winning week

• Like 1

Wisdom 22.5   Dexterity 13   Charisma 15   Strength 21  Constitution-13

"Love the Lord your God with all your heart, and with all your soul, and with all your strength, and with all your mind' Luke 10; 27

15 hours ago, "BOT" - BackOnTrack said:

Yes, is it not there any longer? I clicked the link from your February 3rd Post.

hmmm maybe I'm doing sumpin wrong

Ok, I see your name on their now

• Like 1

"Love the Lord your God with all your heart, and with all your soul, and with all your strength, and with all your mind' Luke 10; 27

I had a sudden inspiration of what I really (also) needed to do.

so...

its not really too late! (to include new goals)

ofc you don't want to have TOO many! but this is a good opportunity to concentrate on something important for a nice long time.  11 weeks of improvement(s) goes a long ways.

• Like 2

Checking in on my bullet journal goal!

I got started over the weekend and ordered a notebook. I ended up going with a Rhodia because they apparently have very thick paper which works well for fountain pens, and I've always wanted to be a fountain pen-using person. So I ordered a fountain pen too with some leftover on a gift card, and some fun lettering plans because i have a stationary problem :) I also took the bullet journal book out from our library. So I can call this goal accomplished for the week!

I started my bullet journal this week, it's going okay, but I'm still getting used to it. I think my goal for the second week will be to fully commit to using the journal and following the process for the week.

• Like 3

Current Challenge

24 | 23 | 22 | 21 | 20 | 19 | 18 | 17 | 16 | 15 | 14 | 13 | 12 | 11 | 10 | 9 | 8 | 7 | 6 | 5 | 4 | 3 | 2 | 1 

23 minutes ago, TGP said:

I had a sudden inspiration of what I really (also) needed to do.

so...

its not really too late! (to include new goals)

ofc you don't want to have TOO many! but this is a good opportunity to concentrate on something important for a nice long time.  11 weeks of improvement(s) goes a long ways.

I like your time management goals. For me, this is a big one. With my two goals, I set aside a block of time to work on them.Otherwise it doesn't happen.

18 minutes ago, Suzaqu said:

Checking in on my bullet journal goal!

I got started over the weekend and ordered a notebook. I ended up going with a Rhodia because they apparently have very thick paper which works well for fountain pens, and I've always wanted to be a fountain pen-using person. So I ordered a fountain pen too with some leftover on a gift card, and some fun lettering plans because i have a stationary problem :) I also took the bullet journal book out from our library. So I can call this goal accomplished for the week!

I started my bullet journal this week, it's going okay, but I'm still getting used to it. I think my goal for the second week will be to fully commit to using the journal and following the process for the week.

How fun!

• Like 1

w540-h2

The hunt is on and we are doing a great job helping Newt gather all his missing creatures.@@

@lucky fire dragon, @jmk, @Mad Hatter, @Defining have found the Billywigg, worth 5 pts, and the Erumpent worth 10 points. MadHatter has collected 2 Billywigs, and 2 Erumpents, and Defining has found 4 of each.

d3f70f0db8ca2edc51ced53fbe9c1e9d.jpgFB_Erumpent_English.gif

• Like 1

Monday went great for my first goal. I organized my closet , and folded all my husbands clothes. What I need to do to complete that goal is to get some storage boxes.

T

• Like 2

Finally did my first action for this week :D updated the online pages for my retreat participants, uploaded the last missing recording for that area and sent an email to the participants of the latest retreat to direct them to "their page"

I'd like to still update the pages for the meditation participants as well to some extent at least and ideally I'll send out a newsletter to everyone this weekend still. Those are the aimed for three actions, of which 1 is now done, yay

• Like 4

Level 18 Wood-Elf Assassin

battle log: counting the good things

current challenge: something, nothing, all the things

previous challenges: 25242322212019181716, 151413121110987654, 321

How cool is it that the same God who created mountains and oceans and galaxies looked at you and thought the world needed one of you, too

So this week went quite well for me!

Goal 1:

Action 1 - Make payments to uni. Done!

Action 2 - Make doctor's appointment. Done!

Goal 2:

Track all my intake. I did 6/7 which is 86%.

On to next week's goals:

Goal 1:

Action 1 - I will take stock of kitchen supplies, silverware, etc., and make a list of everything I will need to buy.

Action 2 - I will declutter my uni/stationary drawers and throw out everything I really don't need anymore.

Goal 2:

Action 1 - I will continue tracking all my intake.

Action 2 - I will eat protein rich dinners at least 6 days a week.

• Like 2
3 hours ago, Inazea said:

So this week went quite well for me!

Goal 1:

Action 1 - Make payments to uni. Done!

Action 2 - Make doctor's appointment. Done!

Goal 2:

Track all my intake. I did 6/7 which is 86%.

On to next week's goals:

Goal 1:

Action 1 - I will take stock of kitchen supplies, silverware, etc., and make a list of everything I will need to buy.

Action 2 - I will declutter my uni/stationary drawers and throw out everything I really don't need anymore.

Goal 2:

Action 1 - I will continue tracking all my intake.

Action 2 - I will eat protein rich dinners at least 6 days a week.

Great week!

• Like 1

Week 1

Operation Clean:

Finish organizing closets-done

folded husbands clothes-done

Buy storage boxes- not done.Didn't get to the snow due to snow,I could have done it on Amazon, but  didn't get to it (some valid reasons due to spending time  shoveling snow this weekend, but still it probably could have happened

90% done

Week 1

Scrapbook

Finish planning scrapbook- complete!

100% 

next week

Week 2

Operation clean:

Buy storage boxes

go through all books and discard those that aren't ones I absolutely love. Last year I went though and organized books, and got rid of a bunch. This time will just be that second go through, ones I held on to, but realize chances are I won't re-read them. I want to save ones  , so that when I look at my bookshelf I can easily see those books that I would really love to re-read, and that give me much joy. And some to save for future grand kids.

Adding one more action: take bags to Goodwill.Our office is now being overrun with bags.

Scrapbook:

2 pages

'

• Like 3

Checking in on goal 2!

I researched 3 different album sites and it wasn't hard :) Breaking it down into steps is definitely helping. It even ended up as a crossover goal, I created a collection in my bullet journal for my notes. 

ZXxvwZ2.jpg

Next week I want to research 3 more and make a final choice, so I guess that's 2 actions.

Week 1 complete!

• Like 4

Current Challenge

24 | 23 | 22 | 21 | 20 | 19 | 18 | 17 | 16 | 15 | 14 | 13 | 12 | 11 | 10 | 9 | 8 | 7 | 6 | 5 | 4 | 3 | 2 | 1 

7 minutes ago, Elastigirl said:

Week 1

Operation Clean:

Finish organizing closets-done

folded husbands clothes-done

Buy storage boxes- not done.Didn't get to the snow due to snow,I could have done it on Amazon, but  didn't get to it (some valid reasons due to spending time  shoveling snow this weekend, but still it probably could have happened

90% done

Week 1

Scrapbook

Finish planning scrapbook- complete!

100% 

next week

Week 2

Operation clean:

Buy storage boxes

go through all books and discard those that aren't ones I absolutely love. Last year I went though and organized books, and got rid of a bunch. This time will just be that second go through, ones I held on to, but realize chances are I won't re-read them. I want to save ones  , so that when I look at my bookshelf I can easily see those books that I would really love to re-read, and that give me much joy. And some to save for future grand kids.

Scrapbook:

2 pages

'

Nice week! Good luck with the books next week, I like how you want to have a bookshelf full of books you love!

Current Challenge

@TGP

A couple of questions for you in filling out the spreadsheet:

I'm a little confused on which rows to put the actions on

The column that says Actions you plan to do- is that one for the entire  12 weekchallenge?

Then the next column says  How many actions did you do this week? Which week is that for? I'm heading into week 2 now- do I fill that column out at the end of the week (Feb. 23rd) according to how much I got done?

Then the column that asks if I improved- it looks like by the example I was supposed to put a number in that column, but I wasn't sure how they worked.

Thanks, I very much appreciate the spreadsheet. It makes thing a lot easier to track!

Week 1 Update:

G1: 71km

G2: 10hrs tidying

G3: 2hrs video

G4: 2 days met intake goals

BG5: all physio, no workouts

Not horrible, but LOTS of room for improvement. Started out strong at the beginning of the week, but I've been in a really unmotivated headspace this week for some reason. Ah well. Onwards & Upwards.

Goals for Week 2:

G1: keep on keeping on

G2: maybe the bathroom this week?

G3: MUST STOP PROCRASTINATING AND GET SHIT DONE!

G4: requires better planning, but I knew that

BG5: all physio, lets get at least one workout in

• Like 2

...but I'm adorable! Ask anyone who doesn't know me...

12 hours ago, Elastigirl said:

@TGP

A couple of questions for you in filling out the spreadsheet:

I'm a little confused on which rows to put the actions on

The column that says Actions you plan to do- is that one for the entire  12 weekchallenge?*1

Then the next column says  How many actions did you do this week? Which week is that for? *2 I'm heading into week 2 now- do I fill that column out at the end of the week (Feb. 23rd) according to how much I got done? *3

Then the column that asks if I improved- it looks like by the example I was supposed to put a number in that column, but I wasn't sure how they worked. *4image.thumb.png.90a0ebb6593ad6f9f60f45eb73b9dd28.png

Thanks, I very much appreciate the spreadsheet. It makes thing a lot easier to track!

OK the general idea is that you have the ability to change the number of actions week by week.  on a given week, you are reminded how many you want to do, you account for how many you did and you plan how many you Will do, next week.

Column D is ..  How many actions did you Plan to do LAST week during the Second weekend of the Challenge (or whatever week you are on).... this does NOT need to be filled as you should have said how many actions you want to do in Week2, at the end of week 1.

(for example Mr_Example decides that he need 5 training runs during Week 2.  he made this plan just before week 2 started.  on 2/16/2018.)

Column E is.... How many of THOSE actions did you do?

(mr_Example gets 3 runs in on Wednesday, Thursday, and Friday; but by sunday realizes he has run out of time).  only 3 of his planned 5 runs.  

Column  F is.... How many actions will you Plan on doing the NEXT week, meaning Week #3.  (I have changed it to say "next" week, rather than "2nd week". the previous wording was confusing).  

On Sunday 2/24, Late he thinks he need to try again to get 5 training runs. thus 5 Planned actions for next week.Week#3.

Column G is .. simply how much % of your actions got done in this week.

Mr Example, 3 of 5 training runs equal 60%.  :( he thinks. thats a bad week!  well, everyone has them from time to time.

Column H is .... Is the amount of goals that you did; EQUAL OR BETTER than last time.  This is a FORMULA and (generally) you should allow the formula to decide if you get the "improvement" score.  All it does is compare the % of actions done in week #1 with the % actions in week #2.  if week#2 is better or Equal to week #1. it gives you 3 points.

note:  Yes you can let the Spreadsheet calculate it; or Write over it.  put 0,1,2, or 3 points in YOURSELF.   I will be doing this on one of my goals.   IMPROVEMENT might be Subjective and not just a matter of week to week %'s.

Mr Example of course Doesn't get the Improvement.  as he did 5 /5 runs on week 1 and now he falls short.

in total this is Unlucky 13 point week for Mr example

5 points (for checking in )

3 points (for achieving 1/2 of doing more than 50% of his actions this week, but Less than 80%)

5 points (for deciding to do 5 actions Next week (week#3))

-------

13 points this week and 38 points so far.

or to exactly answers you questions

*1.  the spreadsheet Assumes that you might change the number of actions week after week during the 12 weeks.  so column D is the number of actions you planned to do during week 2.

*2.  Column E = week2.  *3.  Yes.

*4.  you can let it calculate itself OR put in a number 0-3 representing whether you think you have improved.  I would advise people that if they have done Last week All their actions , and they continue to do All their actions - to put a 3.

I know 100% - 100% is not an "improvement".  but you can't improve upon perfection and IMHO you deserve the point.

the spreadsheet is set up to do this automatically, if you let the formula do its thing.

if there are future questions; perhaps I can be more specific to your goal.

• Like 1

2 hours ago, annyshay said:

I want to play! Hopefully it's not too late to join. Now I just need to go think of what long term goals I want to have. Hehe.

yay, I was hoping you would  join us!

2 hours ago, TGP said:

OK the general idea is that you have the ability to change the number of actions week by week.  on a given week, you are reminded how many you want to do, you account for how many you did and you plan how many you Will do, next week.

Column D is ..  How many actions did you Plan to do LAST week during the Second weekend of the Challenge (or whatever week you are on).... this does NOT need to be filled as you should have said how many actions you want to do in Week2, at the end of week 1.

(for example Mr_Example decides that he need 5 training runs during Week 2.  he made this plan just before week 2 started.  on 2/16/2018.)

Column E is.... How many of THOSE actions did you do?

(mr_Example gets 3 runs in on Wednesday, Thursday, and Friday; but by sunday realizes he has run out of time).  only 3 of his planned 5 runs.  

Column  F is.... How many actions will you Plan on doing the NEXT week, meaning Week #3.  (I have changed it to say "next" week, rather than "2nd week". the previous wording was confusing).  

On Sunday 2/24, Late he thinks he need to try again to get 5 training runs. thus 5 Planned actions for next week.Week#3.

Column G is .. simply how much % of your actions got done in this week.

Mr Example, 3 of 5 training runs equal 60%.  :( he thinks. thats a bad week!  well, everyone has them from time to time.

Column H is .... Is the amount of goals that you did; EQUAL OR BETTER than last time.  This is a FORMULA and (generally) you should allow the formula to decide if you get the "improvement" score.  All it does is compare the % of actions done in week #1 with the % actions in week #2.  if week#2 is better or Equal to week #1. it gives you 3 points.

note:  Yes you can let the Spreadsheet calculate it; or Write over it.  put 0,1,2, or 3 points in YOURSELF.   I will be doing this on one of my goals.   IMPROVEMENT might be Subjective and not just a matter of week to week %'s.

Mr Example of course Doesn't get the Improvement.  as he did 5 /5 runs on week 1 and now he falls short.

in total this is Unlucky 13 point week for Mr example

5 points (for checking in )

3 points (for achieving 1/2 of doing more than 50% of his actions this week, but Less than 80%)

5 points (for deciding to do 5 actions Next week (week#3))

-------

13 points this week and 38 points so far.

or to exactly answers you questions

*1.  the spreadsheet Assumes that you might change the number of actions week after week during the 12 weeks.  so column D is the number of actions you planned to do during week 2.

*2.  Column E = week2.  *3.  Yes.

*4.  you can let it calculate itself OR put in a number 0-3 representing whether you think you have improved.  I would advise people that if they have done Last week All their actions , and they continue to do All their actions - to put a 3.

I know 100% - 100% is not an "improvement".  but you can't improve upon perfection and IMHO you deserve the point.

the spreadsheet is set up to do this automatically, if you let the formula do its thing.

if there are future questions; perhaps I can be more specific to your goal.

perfect. Thanks for the explanation