Longterm Goals/ Find The Fantastic Beasts-

Update week 1 goals...
Life - go to bed before 11pm. 2/7 28%
Learning - Read at least 1 hour 100%
Love - Valentine's Day. 100%
Legacy - write Valentine's to friend's & family / planning a couple's game night in my new neighborhood. 75%

Week 2 goals
Life - goto bed before 11pm
Learning - start learning calligraphy
Love - plan healthy eating together
Legacy - write letter to friend/ girls night out wed / I also created an event calendar to share with my friends for things I'd like to go do.

• Like 2

Goal Weight: 145

Current Challenge

1 hour ago, jmk said:

Update week 1 goals...
Life - go to bed before 11pm. 2/7 28%
Learning - Read at least 1 hour 100%
Love - Valentine's Day. 100%
Legacy - write Valentine's to friend's & family / planning a couple's game night in my new neighborhood. 75%

Week 2 goals
Life - goto bed before 11pm
Learning - start learning calligraphy
Love - plan healthy eating together
Legacy - write letter to friend/ girls night out wed / I also created an event calendar to share with my friends for things I'd like to go do.

You got a lot accomplished week 1

• Like 1

Wisdom 22.5   Dexterity 13   Charisma 15   Strength 21  Constitution-13

"Love the Lord your God with all your heart, and with all your soul, and with all your strength, and with all your mind' Luke 10; 27

On 2/12/2019 at 2:25 PM, lucky fire dragon said:

Finally made it here and am blown away on the awesome start you guys displayed here :rapture:

My long term goal for the next 12 weeks is to up my marketing and "customer service" by updating my website more often, uploading some meditations on youtube and send out newsletters more regularly. I also want to draft a new flyer informing about my work that I can place out at local shops and libraries to hopefully attract more clientele. I love my work as a healing practitioner and meditation teacher, but I often feel awkward advertising it as I don't want to promise too much or seem like some big dudette authority on anything, but rather prefer to simply offer people a safe and kind space for them to replenish their vitality and bloom anew.

But, that won't work without people knowing about my services, I know, so some marketing will be necessary and I am aiming to consider it just a challenge to rise to, like anything else.

I do enjoy writing articles and sending them out, but when I leave the gap between newsletters too long, it somehow gets daunting for some reason and I forget the pleasure of it. It's a bit weird...

So my goal is to send out 6 newsletters over those 12 weeks, create that flyer, tend to my website often, update my online courses for meditation and retreat participants and upload at least 4 more meditations on youtube to sparkle up my tiny channel a bit ^_^

I'd share it here for anyone interested, but it's all in German :P 

Oh good to know I'm not the only one struggling with this marketing thing! Also I can read/understand German, just not speak it, so I you feel like sharing...

On 2/9/2019 at 11:57 PM, KB Girl said:

Goal 1; learn how to create content for marketing purposes by simply doing

(the quality of our classes, training programs, workshops and courses is good- but there are so many options for people I have to show why we'd be a good / the best option) 

priority actions week 1:

- shoot at least 10 clips of video during classes

- sort the video clips I want to use for the 1 minute maxdag video

- come up with 10 other ideas of what to do

Goal 2; set up an intervision / mastermind group for (personal and/or KB) trainers

(in my other profession (dietician) we are required to have intervision meetings to even keep our licence, I think it would be great for trainers too) 

priority actions week 1: 

- write an outline of WHAT we'll be doing, for both regular trainers and for KB trainers

Well I'm late with the update and I didn't do everything because I've been sick.. I did shoot the video clips, but that's it. So I'm moving these goals to this week and trying again. 

• Like 2

KB Quest: becoming a decent kettlebell lifter and an excellent coach

2023 goals tracker; cycling: 1047,7/5000km & reading to my kids: 58/365 days (updated may 1st)

my instagram - my gym's instagram

fantastic-beasts-poster-lg.jpg

Great week 1!  We are doing a great job at helping Newt find the beast.

Congratulations to

Elastigirl for capturing Two Demiguises and @Defining for capturing 4 Demiguises

46575511b583b97a2516e835e742d411.jpg

"Love the Lord your God with all your heart, and with all your soul, and with all your strength, and with all your mind' Luke 10; 27

I think more Demiguises have been found. But they have not been recorded on the spreadsheet>

Several people reported in (woot) but didn't record it in the spreadsheet

@jmk , @Inazea, @Mad Hatter, @KB Girl, @Suzaqu

Still waiting for

@lucky fire dragon , and @"BOT" - BackOnTrack,  to check in

@TGP, Annyshay recorded her goals, but it didn't calculate points . Do you know why?

16 hours ago, KB Girl said:

Oh good to know I'm not the only one struggling with this marketing thing! Also I can read/understand German, just not speak it, so I you feel like sharing...

Well I'm late with the update and I didn't do everything because I've been sick.. I did shoot the video clips, but that's it. So I'm moving these goals to this week and trying again. 

Sorry you've been sick. Hope you feel better now

5 hours ago, annyshay said:

OK, it took me a bit of time to come up with some goals, but here we go. Starting small.

Goal 1 - Publish my Research

Priority Action - 5 minutes of writing (prep, drafting, or editing) per work day

Goal 2 - Improve my Finances

Priority Action - Log in YNAB daily

I love your priority actions. Those look very do-able

• Like 1

we are Definitely in week 2  just by a couple days.  so there is plenty of time to update your numbers.

I spent a little while updating and dressing up the spreadsheet.  We've become a Big group and I needed to pull down formulas.  (also I fixed the nagging issue with the Division by zero error).

I also inserted a new thing.

column K, now shows what magical creature you have earned! (yay!).  now elastigirl will NOT have to do all the hard work of figuring out who has what....

Its Demiguise's for many of US!

we're off to a good start. there's a long list of meddlesome magical creatures, though, ravishing NYC so somebody help out before the big apple gets bit.

also , not to throw out spoilers or anything, but there is a bad, bad wizard out there.... Not "he shall NOT be named" but surely his protege

Grindelvald, GriznelWand,... no...GrindelWald!

you don't want to get zapped in some nasty spell by this guy.  Instead,  keep sharp & lie low!

all is not what it seems.

maxresdefault.jpg

• Like 2

https://rebellion.nerdfitness.com/index.php?/topic/116426-im-awake/

the "NEW" normal is good with me! as Life was Never really Normal anyways....

2 hours ago, annyshay said:

I don't think that I put actual points in yet. We're on week 2 right? Or did that one finish up already?

Yes We are on Week 2. You should have points for inputting your goals

Newt is very grateful for all the industrious wizards who are helping him find his wayward creatures.

fantastic-beasts-2-cover.jpg?w=650

@Inazea has now found 2 Demiguise's

and @TGP has located a Graphorn and 2 Demiguises

Demiguise-Fantastic-Beasts-and-Where-To-d80178ef1317f73e28af977ad70f53ad.jpg

• Like 3

Checking in for Week 2

Priority Action - 5 minutes of writing (prep, drafting, or editing) per work day

4/5 days

6/7 days

Not a bad start to the week challenge!

For week 3 my priority actions are...

Priority Action - 10 minutes of writing (prep, drafting, or editing) per work day

• Like 1

Love as thou wilt.

Week 2 check in! 

Overall I'm loving how motivated this keeps me! Even if I don't do the things until Sunday, I do them!

Productivity - The bullet journal is really working well for me! It plays into my need to complete lists by making me flip back and forth until a list is done. I used mine enough that new my fountain pen is out of ink! (Side note, this has turned me into a fountain pen obsessed person, I have a shipment coming with ink samples, cleaning tools, and another pen, so I can try out new styles and have a fun pen with fun inks going!) I think I need to practice using collections more, so my goal for the coming week is to make 4 collections that will help me in productivity.

Wedding album - I actually reviewed 4 more sites and made my selection! I'm going with Artifact Uprising because the albums look super nice and it's one of the few design programs that doesn't stress me out :) My goal for the week will be to find all of my wedding photos and upload them into categories in a way that will make sense for the future design.

• Like 2

Current Challenge

24 | 23 | 22 | 21 | 20 | 19 | 18 | 17 | 16 | 15 | 14 | 13 | 12 | 11 | 10 | 9 | 8 | 7 | 6 | 5 | 4 | 3 | 2 | 1 

Alrighty, week 2 check in:

Goal 1:

Action 1 - I will take stock of kitchen supplies, silverware, etc., and make a list of everything I will need to buy: done! It's less than I thought, good for my budget.

Action 2 - I will declutter my uni/stationary drawers and throw out everything I really don't need anymore:  done!

Goal 2:

Action 1 - I will continue tracking all my intake: Just 3/7, I was sick and hardly ate anything until I could lift my head without getting really dizzy (which made tracking not easier).

Action 2 - I will eat protein rich dinners at least 6 days a week: Also just 3/6 unfortunately.

Next week's goals:

Goal 1:

Action 1 - We get news papers on Wednesday, this Wednesday I will look through the news paper to see what I can expect to get for the money I have available (of course if there seems to be a perfect match I will call but that is not my primary goal here).

Action 2 - I will declutter my bookshelves and decide which books to keep and which books to donate to the library.

Goal 2:

I will stick to the same actions as in week 2.

• Like 3

Week 3. Check in!

Hiking.  I envision my Hike as collecting magical Beasts depending on whether the hike strengthens something I struggled with during Last year's 100 mile walk.  and this weekend I had a big hike.  I ended up with a particularly heavy pack and went the distance anyways.  No easy thing to drag 30# over rugged terrain for 4 hours.

anyways, so that gives me a big assortment of beasts. 9 in just 3 weeks.

so HIking is going very well, and I am easily doing my actions and getting to my goals.  I'm considering an alterations of my actions as they seem (currently) very easy to accomplish...

Time Management. though.  NOT so good!  especially morning and night, and especially on the weekend!  Week 2 went poorly and week 3 isn't going much better.  I need to close the gaps- as sometimes I miss these goals by just minutes.

Week 2 Update:

G1: 69km

G2: 6hrs tidying

G3: 7hrs video

G4: 6 days met intake goals

BG5: all physio, no workouts

Better, but I'm still not happy with my time management. I'm going to have to sit down and try to figure out what's stopping me from being more productive. Eurgh.

Next week, I'm going to get my new editing station set up (useful for both video & tidying goals), and I REALLY need to set up some kind of reminder/system to get back into workouts. I'm happy with my food intake this week, but I want it to feel easier, rather than a chore.

goals:

g1: continue on

g2: maybe schedule it in instead of 'fitting in bits and pieces'?

g3: get the station set up, including software/hardware in addition to having the space tidy (re: g2)

g4: continue on

bg5: start workout out! (I feel like a broken record)

• Like 2

...but I'm adorable! Ask anyone who doesn't know me...

Checking in again..

Week 1 was a success, not so great on week 2 because I left for a last minute vacation to take the kids tubing up north Colorado. Sooo much fun
I didn't really stick to diet plan, however I got a TON more exercise than I would have if I would have been home like normal. So I can't call it a wash. 

I didn't practice violin at all of course and missed it like crazy. 

This week I am watching a 3 year old ALL week with plenty of trips to the park :) He is so much fun. .. so I suppose I am going to be even better in my steps! haha. 

hmm, not sure how to calculate my good vs bad. So, I'll just say I'll at least get 70% of my goals in. 

I have not needed a nap in awhile. But I think I will take one since he is now. whew! 

• Like 2

Having to review and edit goals for this week because chasing around a toddler has proved to change things and remind me of the days when I didn't have freedom.

I am enjoying my days with the little guy and will joyously return him to his Mommy on Friday. ;)

So downsizing goals this week: 

2 Veggies per day, stay away from the kid's processed stuff.

Get in 17,000 steps and one trip to the park daily, since I can't workout at home.

Daily devotions in morning before he wakes up. (Its 8:30am! and he is still snoring!)woohoo! 

Keep the house clean and tidy/toyfree, supper ready before Hubz gets home, everyday.

All dishes away and one load of laundry done daily. 

• Like 2

You guys all did great on Week 2. 

I was able to organize our books and buy storage containers. For goal #2 Idid 2 scrapbook pages, and bonus I also ordered some really cute 5X7 of our Disneyland trip. Those pictures arrived today.

Goal this week:

Well, On Sunday my mother in law, who is 89, had a heart attack and stroke. So this week is going to be spent at the hospital. She is doing much better now. But I am not even going to try and do action items for my goals this week.

Also sorry, I have not sent out notices of who won what. I think tomorrow I may be hanging around the hospital looking for something to do, and it will happen then.

• Like 3
  • Sad 2

10 hours ago, Elastigirl said:

You guys all did great on Week 2. 

I was able to organize our books and buy storage containers. For goal #2 Idid 2 scrapbook pages, and bonus I also ordered some really cute 5X7 of our Disneyland trip. Those pictures arrived today.

Goal this week:

Well, On Sunday my mother in law, who is 89, had a heart attack and stroke. So this week is going to be spent at the hospital. She is doing much better now. But I am not even going to try and do action items for my goals this week.

Also sorry, I have not sent out notices of who won what. I think tomorrow I may be hanging around the hospital looking for something to do, and it will happen then.

yeah WOW

be there for your mom.  we're all doing good!

• Like 2

23 hours ago, Elastigirl said:

Take care of you and yours, we'll be here when you have time again - as important as these goals are to us as individuals, your first responsibility is to yourself! :D 

• Like 3

...but I'm adorable! Ask anyone who doesn't know me...