Longterm Goals/ Find The Fantastic Beasts-

Finished my challenge

This week; Finished my goal of sorting through my gardening stuff 

Finished scrapbook and ordered  it from Shutterfly

Overall :

I Mari Kondo'd my closet and office (and it's still clean) and started on the garage. At challenge start, I  had planned to be done with garage, but that was a pretty big ask

Finished my scrapbook. I had started it pre-challenge, so  this was a matter of just focusing and getting it done

I earned a Swooping Evil and a Thunderbird

fantastic-beasts-thunderbird.gif

• Like 2

Wisdom 22.5   Dexterity 13   Charisma 15   Strength 21  Constitution-13

"Love the Lord your God with all your heart, and with all your soul, and with all your strength, and with all your mind' Luke 10; 27

Well done everyone. Don't forget to check in for you last week and see your point total.

After week 12 on the spreadsheet is a challenge summary, so be sure and fill that out for your total points

• Like 3

"Love the Lord your God with all your heart, and with all your soul, and with all your strength, and with all your mind' Luke 10; 27

Well we are in between challenges , but I'm still working on my Mari Kondo project- the garage

This week's goal. I have 6 boxes of kid's books to go through and condense down to 3 boxes

also buy some clear plastic containers to hold boxes

And in life, set up a new 12 week challenge goal

• Like 2

Week 12 End:

G1: 87km

G2: 9hrs video

G3: 12hrs tidying

G4: 7 days met intake goals

BG5: all physio, 4 workout

Well. That's all she wrote for the 12 week challenge. I started a 4 week goal thread as well this cycle (starting to cut kcal through a 5:2 style diet, adding in more consistent workouts, staying hydrated, and trying to find a few local communities to start engaging with), and am working on that.

I'm glad that I joined in for this challenge, and @Elastigirl I really appreciate all the work you put in to keeping it going! None of my habit goals were meant to stretch me, but just to push me back into healthier routines: success! I'm building on my long-term goals and targets in my Daily Battle Log as well, so it was a good kick in the pants to get things moving again.

• Like 5

...but I'm adorable! Ask anyone who doesn't know me...

38 minutes ago, Defining said:

Week 12 End:

G1: 87km

G2: 9hrs video

G3: 12hrs tidying

G4: 7 days met intake goals

BG5: all physio, 4 workout

Well. That's all she wrote for the 12 week challenge. I started a 4 week goal thread as well this cycle (starting to cut kcal through a 5:2 style diet, adding in more consistent workouts, staying hydrated, and trying to find a few local communities to start engaging with), and am working on that.

I'm glad that I joined in for this challenge, and @Elastigirl I really appreciate all the work you put in to keeping it going! None of my habit goals were meant to stretch me, but just to push me back into healthier routines: success! I'm building on my long-term goals and targets in my Daily Battle Log as well, so it was a good kick in the pants to get things moving again.

You're welcome . Glad it helped you!

• Like 3