• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

Elastigirl

Longterm Goals/ Find The Fantastic Beasts-

Update week 1 goals...
Life - go to bed before 11pm. 2/7 28%
Learning - Read at least 1 hour 100%
Love - Valentine's Day. 100%
Legacy - write Valentine's to friend's & family / planning a couple's game night in my new neighborhood. 75%

Week 2 goals
Life - goto bed before 11pm
Learning - start learning calligraphy
Love - plan healthy eating together
Legacy - write letter to friend/ girls night out wed / I also created an event calendar to share with my friends for things I'd like to go do.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, jmk said:

Update week 1 goals...
Life - go to bed before 11pm. 2/7 28%
Learning - Read at least 1 hour 100%
Love - Valentine's Day. 100%
Legacy - write Valentine's to friend's & family / planning a couple's game night in my new neighborhood. 75%

Week 2 goals
Life - goto bed before 11pm
Learning - start learning calligraphy
Love - plan healthy eating together
Legacy - write letter to friend/ girls night out wed / I also created an event calendar to share with my friends for things I'd like to go do.

You got a lot accomplished week 1

• Like 1

On 2/12/2019 at 2:25 PM, lucky fire dragon said:

Finally made it here and am blown away on the awesome start you guys displayed here :rapture:

My long term goal for the next 12 weeks is to up my marketing and "customer service" by updating my website more often, uploading some meditations on youtube and send out newsletters more regularly. I also want to draft a new flyer informing about my work that I can place out at local shops and libraries to hopefully attract more clientele. I love my work as a healing practitioner and meditation teacher, but I often feel awkward advertising it as I don't want to promise too much or seem like some big dudette authority on anything, but rather prefer to simply offer people a safe and kind space for them to replenish their vitality and bloom anew.

But, that won't work without people knowing about my services, I know, so some marketing will be necessary and I am aiming to consider it just a challenge to rise to, like anything else.

I do enjoy writing articles and sending them out, but when I leave the gap between newsletters too long, it somehow gets daunting for some reason and I forget the pleasure of it. It's a bit weird...

So my goal is to send out 6 newsletters over those 12 weeks, create that flyer, tend to my website often, update my online courses for meditation and retreat participants and upload at least 4 more meditations on youtube to sparkle up my tiny channel a bit ^_^

I'd share it here for anyone interested, but it's all in German :P 

Oh good to know I'm not the only one struggling with this marketing thing! Also I can read/understand German, just not speak it, so I you feel like sharing...

On 2/9/2019 at 11:57 PM, KB Girl said:

Goal 1; learn how to create content for marketing purposes by simply doing

(the quality of our classes, training programs, workshops and courses is good- but there are so many options for people I have to show why we'd be a good / the best option) 

priority actions week 1:

- shoot at least 10 clips of video during classes

- sort the video clips I want to use for the 1 minute maxdag video

- come up with 10 other ideas of what to do

Goal 2; set up an intervision / mastermind group for (personal and/or KB) trainers

(in my other profession (dietician) we are required to have intervision meetings to even keep our licence, I think it would be great for trainers too) 

priority actions week 1: 

- write an outline of WHAT we'll be doing, for both regular trainers and for KB trainers

Well I'm late with the update and I didn't do everything because I've been sick.. I did shoot the video clips, but that's it. So I'm moving these goals to this week and trying again. 

• Like 1