• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

Athaclena

Athaclena keeps rolling in 2019

Something I failed to mention - the kitchen has been clean ALL WEEK. I have loaded and run the dishwasher EVERY NIGHT and unloaded it in the AM and reloaded it THROUGHOUT THE DAY as I dirtied a dish. I need to keep that up - SO nice having a clean kitchen!

I have survived the work week and I THINK I ticked every little thing off of my to do list. Now to relax a bit then be a cleaning machine this weekend. I want this house SOLD in March dang it!

Oh - I picked up some CBD oil this week and have been using a single serving size in my tea nightly. I've been sleeping QUITE nicely! I woke up with a headache this morning so I added a serving to my morning coffee shake - headache GONE and I had quite the productive day! It's a low dose oil I'm trying out for my low level daily aches\pains.....

• Like 2

Calling this challenge a success..... baby steps! Even accomplished a few things that I've tried and tried and tried in previous challenges but did this one (like that clean kitchen thing - which has been clean all but like 2 nights the past 2 weeks).

I'm traveling the first few days next week. Things are "up" at work - like lots of stuff being outsource, that travel exclusion is "limited" (it's complicated - I may go into it in an explanation later - but it's a HUGE impact on work/life balance they promised, then walked back on), etc.

When I'm back I'll post up a new challenge. NEVER GIVE UP! NEVER SURRENDER!
giphy.gif

• Like 2

Sounds like this challenge went really well for you. I hope the work thing means the changes will make things a bit easier for you. Good luck on the next challenge and congrats on the kitchen thing. That can make a huge improvement to your day.