• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

Cheetah

Cheetah takes two steps forward and one step back.

MY HEAD HURTS

I exercised and guitar'd today.  I'll watch the daily reading next break.  Food has been okay so far but I predict that I'm going to have french fries for dinner.  I might not though; we'll see.

I'm hopeful that I won't have any students tonight and I can go home early and go to bed.  That would be sweet.  :-)

• Sad 1

Hope your head stops hurting soon. 

Sometimes a day calls for a French fry meal.  Catsup counts as a fruit right? 

• Like 1

25 minutes ago, Doe said:

In the 90's there was a big deal about school lunch programs trying to count ketchup as a vegetable.

I hope your head gets better soon Cheetah.

On 2/14/2019 at 4:30 PM, Cheetah said:

Thankfully, now that my meds are re-adjusted, I'm not having trouble getting to sleep any more.  My problem now is that I get off work at midnight and I have to get up at 6 to get my kids to school.

Oof. That's a lot to navigate. I know the feeling of getting home exhausted and still having things to do. Deep breaths.

1 hour ago, Doe said:

It does in my world!

44 minutes ago, Tanktimus the Encourager said:

In the 90's there was a big deal about school lunch programs trying to count ketchup as a vegetable.

I hope your head gets better soon Cheetah.

Thanks, it did.

30 minutes ago, DaemonCorax said:

Oof. That's a lot to navigate. I know the feeling of getting home exhausted and still having things to do. Deep breaths.

Lots of deep breaths.

My head has stopped hurting.  Ibuprofin and coffee are the magic cure.

I ended up going with boneless wings (aka grownup nuggets) and onion rings.  It was delicious and now I'm stuffed and happy.  Still no students, so my plan is to watch relaxing videos until I can go home at 9.  Yay!

• Like 5

I ended up working until midnight because another instructor got sick and went home.  I did a kb workout this morning.  I'm going to be busy all day.  This afternoon in going to buy some pants that will fit around my ever-expanding butt.  Fun times.

• Like 1

8 minutes ago, Cheetah said:

I ended up working until midnight because another instructor got sick and went home.  I did a kb workout this morning.  I'm going to be busy all day.  This afternoon in going to buy some pants that will fit around my ever-expanding butt.  Fun times.

Hope you have a nice day if you can!

Good job on the workout! xx

• Like 1

7 hours ago, Cheetah said:

This afternoon in going to buy some pants that will fit around my ever-expanding butt.  Fun times.

Oh hey this was my morning chore too.  FUN TIMES INDEED

Happy weekend!!!!!!!!! \o/  We made it!!

• Like 1

Quick update.  Pretty good food day, I'm at a game day, so I've had a few snack, but not overboard.  The rest of my food was light today so I feel good about it.  I got a in KB workout this morning.  I guitar'd yesterday for a little bit I think, but not today.  I think that's about it.  Happy Presidents Day y'all!

• Like 5

Great job on your food today! And guitar! Ive been majorly slacking with practice eeeek. 

Hope you have a wonderful evening/day/night whatever time it is there haha xx

Great job hanging in there Cheetah.    I think it's going around.  Bleh!    We'll make it though.

Sounds like you're getting a lot of little bits of guitar in!  Those little bits add up!

Week One Habits Summary -

Exercise - 4 - Pretty good!
Daily Bible Reading - 2 - Not so good.
Guitar - 1 - Not good at all.

Most of that activity came in at the end of the week, so I did pick it up a bit, and this week will be better.

Now, about today....

Well, I haven't done all of the things yet that I set out to do. The day isn't done yet, but it's getting close, and I'm not sure I'm going to get them in.

Food has been pretty good today.  Not as mindful as I could have done, but I had reasonable meals of healthy stuff, and only a few Swedish fish for afters.

I haven't exercised or guitar'd.  I had a lot of crap to deal with on the internet this morning, bills and financial dealings and bollox that consumed most of my morning.  I did get the daily Bible reading in, so that's good!  But I think that's going to be it for today.

I can't talk about the details, but I've been through the ringer today.  What I can say is I thought I might be in for a major life upheaval, and then found out that everything is fine.  Nothing like spending a few hours in a state of panic for no reason to make a body weary.

At this point I just want to go home and go to bed. 

• Like 4

6 minutes ago, Cheetah said:

Rest is super important. Sounds like you've more than earned it too.

• Like 1

I am also glad the panic was for no reason, and I am also glad you are probably right now at home and also in bed. I hope you don't get any more frights. 

• Like 1

Wednesday.

Well, food has been a bit crap today.  I had a really good breakfast, eggs and greens with a little cheese.  Dinner wasn't too bad, tuna sub from Jimmy Johns.  For dinner I had nuts, dried papaya, a clif bar, and a bag of pizza combos.  I was probably in okay shape until the pizza combos.  Not that combos are bad, but I wasn't eating mindfully.  I was just munching my way through the night.

No exercise or guitar today.  I got the Bible reading in, so that's something at least, and I got a lot of work and studenting done, so that's good.

I need to work on my grocery list for tomorrow.  I won't get it done but at least I could figure out what meals to make next week.

I read a little bit about Simple and Sinister.  It sounds very interesting; I think I'll try to find out more about it and give it a try.  I like the idea of a workout that only has two exercises. 

I hope you are all having a lovely day!  Ciao!

• Like 3

On 2/19/2019 at 11:22 PM, Cheetah said:

SIGNED, SEALED, AND DELIVERED (big same)

• Like 1

I just wanted to pop in and say I got in 5 or 6 sets of 10 KB swings, and I've already watched the daily reading today, so that's two.  I'm pretty happy about that.  :-)  Food is going to be weird today, but I'm way beyond giving a rip.  I'll make the best I can of it.  So far I've had two breakfast sammiches from the gas station, and two pro bars for lunch.  I love pro bars.  I should have just bought more of them.  Dinner will probably come out of the snackateria, so I don't know what that will look like.  There are sammiches and stuff; maybe I'll find something kind of healthy-ish.  Whatevs.  I'll do my best.  :-)

• Like 6

Hey Cheetah, really glad the panic was for no reason....not nice to go through that but glad it worked itself out. 

You are doing well, keep chugging away. Thinking of you :) xx

• Like 1

Food today was pretty good.  I ate reasonably well.  I helped a friend move house, including a treadmill and a piano, so I got my workout.  No guitar or daily reading.  I'm exhausted, good night!

• Like 3

6 hours ago, Cheetah said:

Food today was pretty good.  I ate reasonably well.  I helped a friend move house, including a treadmill and a piano, so I got my workout.  No guitar or daily reading.  I'm exhausted, good night!

Hope you sleep well!! xx