• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

Cheetah

Cheetah takes two steps forward and one step back.

37 minutes ago, Cheetah said:

Ya, someone else said the same thing.  I'm good with that.  :-)

I meant that in a good way.  I love the idea and I'm going to steal copy it (sans olives).

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, DrFeelgood said:

I meant that in a good way.  I love the idea and I'm going to steal copy it (sans olives).

I took it in a good way.  I stole it from Deffy and the Japanese, so you're welcome to it.  :-)

• Like 2

The snack box idea is so cool - I admire your commitment to the prep. When I feel like I need to have snack food at work it usually involves cheese leftovers, the Nutella jar, and an apple getting thrown in my backpack and hopefully not impaled on my bike lock. Nice job!

• Like 1

5 hours ago, shaar said:

I just learned colored carrots were a thing a few years ago, and MIND.  BLOWN.

Did you read the part where orange carrots were a political statement in Denmark?

4 hours ago, DaemonCorax said:

The snack box idea is so cool - I admire your commitment to the prep. When I feel like I need to have snack food at work it usually involves cheese leftovers, the Nutella jar, and an apple getting thrown in my backpack and hopefully not impaled on my bike lock. Nice job!

I've been having fun with it.  It doesn't take too long to put them together.

• Like 1

Super brief challenge wrap because I hate typing on my phone but I want to get on with the new one.  I feel that I did make some progress on my goals, but none of them are cemented into solid habits, which is the objective of these goals.  So I'll pretty much be repeating them for the next challenge.

I'm really happy with the discovery that doing a better job of planning and prepping my meals makes it easier for me to eat mindfully, especially at work. The other thing I've learned is that having a large quantity of anything available at work is a terrible idea and I will probably eat to much of whatever it is.  So I'll be armed with this knowledge moving forward.

I think that's it.  See you in the next challenge!

• Like 3