Ye Relatively New & Mostly Still Fancy Leaky Tankard: Ranger Guildhall Chat

This seems kinda Ranger-y to me, though it's so so simple

I tried the 'recipe' :lol: last night, only i roasted some garlic, cauliflower, and broccoli as well. The garlic got soft enough to mash to almost a butter-like consistency. Added some salt and stirred it together with the vegetables and some of the onion and it was actually really nice, didn't need a sauce, butter, or anything. (didn't have butter at the moment)

• Like 4
9 hours ago, Mr_Willes said:

Cause why not start your challenge on Wednesday in the last week of the challenge!

well you know what they say about starting where you are and 'never put off until the official start of the next challenge what you can start on a nice shiny wednesday' :D *vigorous pomspoms waggle*  cheers!

• Like 1
  • Haha 2
On 2/27/2019 at 4:21 AM, Thom Stépan said:

Try any of the starting strength coaches. The guys who wrote Barbell Prescription are associated with Starting Strength and Mark Rippetoe.

Sent from my CPH1725 using Tapatalk

Only two in the state and the closest one is over an hour away, but that's better than nothing. Going to ping one and see if I get a response and any help on this front. Maybe they can point me to someone local. :fingers_crossed:

• Like 2

Only two in the state and the closest one is over an hour away, but that's better than nothing. Going to ping one and see if I get a response and any help on this front. Maybe they can point me to someone local. :fingers_crossed:
I so know that feeling.

Sent from my CPH1725 using Tapatalk