• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

1 hour ago, Tanktimus the Encourager said:

I hope that wave wimps out on you. Breakdowns are no fun. The stress workouts you did are great forms of self care that you mentioned.

I hope it does too, seasonal depression is bad enough, I don't need a wave on top of that too. Hopefully if I keep ahead of it, i'll be able to keep it at bay. No, they aren't. They suck. The workouts definitely helped, though. They're one thing that I KNOW will help when I'm overly stressed.

• Like 1

On 2/4/2019 at 12:34 PM, RuthixCube said:

Week 4: Mar 4-10

Self Care - 3/4

Soda - 1/0

Fitness - 3/3

Photography - Read? YES Practices: 1/3

Updates - 2/2

Last update - holy crap where did the time go?!

Photography fell off at the end there, I guess. Didn't quite get in what I wanted, but that may be for the best right now as I have to change some priorities next challenge due to some life changes coming up. I'd still like to keep up with it in the background.

One soda, so that's kind of awesome. I have been trying to stick with coffee for caffeine and seltzer, water, or something of the like for regular drinks. 

Got all the workouts in for the week, so I'm happy about that. I'm going to loosen that one up a but next time around instead of being so specific with it. I find that I have more trouble when I confine myself to a 'box' of sorts. 

I'm going to take this week to get the next challenge set up and posted. Division 2 early access is tomorrow....but I'll try to keep my priorities straight and get this done before I immerse myself in video games ;) See you all next time around!

• Like 2