• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

shaar

» shaar; the road to furyheart starts at the start~ ♡

17 hours ago, shaar said:

I can see them from my window I am HASHBROWN BLESSED,

Almost had coffee through my nose.  I might steal this and use it in front of my students just to see their faces.

• Haha 2

Go pat the horsies! If they don’t come to you today, tomorrow bring an apple and eat it in front of them. They will become your friends, they WILL!!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

• Like 4

On 2/6/2019 at 3:46 AM, DarK_RaideR said:

See, now I got this mental image of Finn on top one of those coated horses. Not riding or surfing the horse, just.. chilling on top of it like a bawss.

Oh no! Better make sure he doesn't ride them to Denny's. :P

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

On 2/6/2019 at 3:46 AM, DarK_RaideR said:

See, now I got this mental image of Finn on top one of those coated horses. Not riding or surfing the horse, just.. chilling on top of it like a bawss.

1 hour ago, NeverThatBored said:

Oh no! Better make sure he doesn't ride them to Denny's. :P

Oh MAN I can see it now, 5:00 news, enormous manatee of a cat rides a horse into the local Denny's parking lot for 45 Grand Slams, THIS is the news coverage we need right here~

z e r o w e e k

Hi everyone!!  Not much to report really, things are going well, I'm at lunch watching the coat horses, I had a headache since yesterday but I blew it out with a double espresso cold brew that upset my stomach instead so I guess solving a problem will sometimes give you another problem huh.

This morning my car was iced shut and I couldn't get in it so I filled my thermos with hot water and dumped it over the door seals to de-ice it and it worked but ALSO set off my car alarm because my doors had tried to re-lock in the meantime so you that's me HONK HONK HONKing for a good 5 seconds in the neighborhood at 7 this morning while I fumble to hit the panic button, good times.

I'm tired but I'm sleeping really well, so I'm sure it's still more adjustment.  Having to wake up a little earlier than usual on inclement weather days is a little rough too but it'll get better.  :zzz:

I am now the person that orders their cats litter AND food off the internet because I can't be arsed to make a 10-15 minute detour on the way home, or drive a whole town over on the weekend to do it either, because my free time is precious and shouldn't be spent on faraway errands or whatever.

WELP that's all, how thrilling, tomorrow is F R I D A Y and I'm going to pick up my paycheck at lunch and hit Trader Joe's on my way back to do a small tastyfood run! Y E S <3

• Like 10

6 minutes ago, shaar said:

I am now the person that orders their cats litter AND food off the internet because I can't be arsed to make a 10-15 minute detour on the way home, or drive a whole town over on the weekend to do it either, because my free time is precious and shouldn't be spent on faraway errands or whatever.

Welcome to it. A month's worth of Cat Products is sitting in our foyer now like refugees in a battered something-or-other shelter. Srsly Handle With Care was NOT on the outside of the boxes lol. The joy of doorbell cam = watching disgruntled mailman carry 3 50lb boxes up to our doorstep~ 

• Like 2

Haha chuckling at the thought of you this morning with the car alarm! Hehe 

glad you sound happy and you get paid tomorrow wooo! Enjoy your food treats please send pics :D xx

• Like 1

Am I a bad person for laughing a bit at that iced car story? Probably a little bit...

I've been the person that orders their cats litter AND food off the internet for a while now, but mostly because they're DIRT CHEAP compared to the overcharging I get from all those pet stores. Especially the food, because my dumbass of a cat needs to eat medicinal food on a regular basis for the rest of his life and dat shit's expensive y'all...

• Like 2

On 2/7/2019 at 1:04 PM, Urgan said:

Welcome to it. A month's worth of Cat Products is sitting in our foyer now like refugees in a battered something-or-other shelter. Srsly Handle With Care was NOT on the outside of the boxes lol. The joy of doorbell cam = watching disgruntled mailman carry 3 50lb boxes up to our doorstep~ 

Oh my gosh the video tho'~

Finn's food came a DAY EARLY and I am 100% hooked on never going to an actual pet store ever again.

14 hours ago, DarK_RaideR said:

Am I a bad person for laughing a bit at that iced car story? Probably a little bit...

I've been the person that orders their cats litter AND food off the internet for a while now, but mostly because they're DIRT CHEAP compared to the overcharging I get from all those pet stores. Especially the food, because my dumbass of a cat needs to eat medicinal food on a regular basis for the rest of his life and dat shit's expensive y'all...

I giggles at myself once it was over with...

Holy shit yeah, prescription food is NOT CHEAP.  I feel for you.  There was a point where we thought Finn might have food allergies and we were feeding him this crazy-ass Duck and Pea food that was BATTY BONKERS PRICE. p h e w...........

On 2/7/2019 at 4:54 PM, Salinger said:

Haha chuckling at the thought of you this morning with the car alarm! Hehe 

glad you sound happy and you get paid tomorrow wooo! Enjoy your food treats please send pics :D xx

HI NEIGHBORHOOD WAKE UP ^_______________^

I did not get food treats 'cause I forgot my wallet this morning and that was a whole other chaos debacle OOPS

20 hours ago, Cheetah said:

Good update!  Have a happy weekend!

IT

IS

FRIDAY

CHRIST ON A BIKE i AM DONEZO DONE OH NO MY CAPS LOCK IS ON BY ACCIDENT OR MAYBE ON PURPOSE

Frick

Y'all My brain is flatter than uh, something flat, I can't think of a witty euphemism or whatever.  Wow.  So much training this week, I am getting lots of responsibilities because apparently I am a good, also I forgot my wallet at home this morning and I had to get my debit card number from my mom so I could call in some emergency sushi at lunch because I had planned on going out for lunch and ajfhdslgfthsdjkg

WEEKEND

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

• Like 10

59 minutes ago, shaar said:

IT

IS

FRIDAY

giphy.gif

On 2/7/2019 at 12:56 PM, shaar said:

Oh MAN I can see it now, 5:00 news, enormous manatee of a cat rides a horse into the local Denny's parking lot for 45 Grand Slams, THIS is the news coverage we need right here~

I'M SITTING HERE IN MY EMPTY APARTMENT AND I GUFFAWED OUT LOUD

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

Yeeeeah weekend!!! Get some rest, eat some good food, take a relaxing bath or something, pet your cat! 

DWWUgiOVwAEdXqv.jpg

On 2/7/2019 at 11:56 AM, shaar said:

I mean, Denny’s. Where else would something like that happen? :P 

• Haha 1

On 2/8/2019 at 6:57 PM, shaar said:

CHRIST ON A BIKE

My go to for a while was "Christ on a cracker" because I like alliteration, but I had to quit because kids in the bible belt get confused about (harmless and innocuous) statements like that.

• Like 2

1 hour ago, Stribs said:

Christ on a cracker

I used to think people who said this we're saying "Christ is a cracker." and then I was like, "But you're not Catholic."

• Like 3
  • Haha 2

On 2/8/2019 at 7:52 PM, Tanktimus the Encourager said:

This is a very true statement. Please rest this weekend so your Memoryfoam Brain™ can unflatten and get back to it's Shaar's-Brain-Shaped Shape.

I slept 12 hours Friday night - 10:30 pm - 10:30 am - and I THINK I'M BACK IN ACTION??

On 2/8/2019 at 7:58 PM, SkyGirl said:

giphy.gif

I'M SITTING HERE IN MY EMPTY APARTMENT AND I GUFFAWED OUT LOUD

Going to add "draw manatee-cat riding a proud horse to Ye Olde Dennys" to my to-do list HAHA XD

On 2/9/2019 at 9:09 AM, Shadri said:

Yeeeeah weekend!!! Get some rest, eat some good food, take a relaxing bath or something, pet your cat! 

DWWUgiOVwAEdXqv.jpg

I mean, Denny’s. Where else would something like that happen? :P 

<3<3<3

Dennys is a strange rift between worlds sometimes I think, THE WEIRDNESS.....

4 hours ago, Stribs said:

My go to for a while was "Christ on a cracker" because I like alliteration, but I had to quit because kids in the bible belt get confused about (harmless and innocuous) statements like that.

Bless their hearts it's true huh~

2 hours ago, Cheetah said:

I used to think people who said this we're saying "Christ is a cracker." and then I was like, "But you're not Catholic."

SELL IT ON EBAY!!! Face of the Lord Appears On a Saltine, $900 starting bid

1 hour ago, Salinger said:

Hey Shaar i hope you are enjoying your weekend. xx

So much restful yes yes <3

W E E K 1

HERE WE GO

NokWbOf.gif

As previously stated I slept 12 hours Friday night and then another 10 last night so ok I think I'm ok for a little bit, a few days at least.

Let's see what are my goals here let's do an update on that stuff huh~

1. STAY HYDRATED.
I've been doing REALLY GOOD with this one!! I've discovered that plain water is boring as frick and if my water tastes like something I'll drink 8374 more ounces of it, so I've bought a few of those water flavoring drops and have been drinking LOADS of water.  I'm a little suspicious of the drops, like, what are they made of, are they going to give me cancer someday, who knows, but they are tasty and I'll go with it.  :3

2. EAT (AND SNACK) RESPONSIBLY.
Eating is going well!!  My only takeout was my Friday sushi, otherwise I've cooked dinner at home every night and stuck to my batch lunches.  This week is turkey and swiss on whole wheat wraps with hard boiled egg, lettuce, carrots, and chipotle ranch dressing~  I've also discovered the amazement of KODIAK CAKES for breakfast, right now I have a few of the blueberry flapjack microwave cups, but I need to grab a box of mix and figure out how to pre-make some breakfasts to go..

3. STAY OUT OF THE CANDY DISH.
One a day at work is working!! (The ones in there now I don't like, so it helps.)  At home though, is where the conversation hearts are............ I eat maybe 5-6 a day so that's not too bad, right??

4. WRANGLE THE SLEEP SCHEDULE
Always a work in progress here, but I feel well rested today!!

5. TAKE YOUR VITAMINS.  EVERY DANG DAY.

I forget to do this on the weekends cause my vitamins live in my work tote! ; ; Gotta work on this.

giphy.gif

Overall everything is going really great guys!!  I'm in great spirits and I think I'm keeping a handle on everything well.  Next week I have a 3 day weekend, I'm going to do my taxes and set up that sweet sweet refund, The Boy is coming to visit me for a long weekend in April and I c a n n o t w a i t, I'm going to do some tinkering with my finances next weekend too so I can get us a sweet hotel in Boston.  It's wild (and refreshing) to me to start to have so much financial freedom and leeway for auxiliary spending.  Gosh.  GOSH.  What a world.

Maybe 2019 really will be my year.

*stares up at sky waiting for a piano to drop*

• Like 10

52 minutes ago, shaar said:

Maybe 2019 really will be my year.

*stares up at sky waiting for a piano to drop*

giphy.gif 

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 1

7 hours ago, shaar said:

The Boy is coming

Wait.  Boy?  What boy?  I obviously missed something here.......

I’m so glad things are going so well for you!  They made a mistake.  Its not the year of the pig.  Its the year of the Shaar!

• Like 3

10 hours ago, shaar said:

5. TAKE YOUR VITAMINS.  EVERY DANG DAY.

I forget to do this on the weekends cause my vitamins live in my work tote! ; ; Gotta work on this.

I learned there's only one easy way to solve this problem so I'm over here with two bottles of fish oil and multivitamins, one for home and one for work. NO EXCUSES USE DAT INCOME. 

Strong start to the challenge. New job isn't keeping you behind the proverbial 8-ball. 

• Like 1

On 2/8/2019 at 6:57 PM, shaar said:

Oh my gosh the video tho'~

Finn's food came a DAY EARLY and I am 100% hooked on never going to an actual pet store ever again.

I giggles at myself once it was over with...

Holy shit yeah, prescription food is NOT CHEAP.  I feel for you.  There was a point where we thought Finn might have food allergies and we were feeding him this crazy-ass Duck and Pea food that was BATTY BONKERS PRICE. p h e w...........

HI NEIGHBORHOOD WAKE UP ^_______________^

I did not get food treats 'cause I forgot my wallet this morning and that was a whole other chaos debacle OOPS

IT

IS

FRIDAY

CHRIST ON A BIKE i AM DONEZO DONE OH NO MY CAPS LOCK IS ON BY ACCIDENT OR MAYBE ON PURPOSE

Frick

Y'all My brain is flatter than uh, something flat, I can't think of a witty euphemism or whatever.  Wow.  So much training this week, I am getting lots of responsibilities because apparently I am a good, also I forgot my wallet at home this morning and I had to get my debit card number from my mom so I could call in some emergency sushi at lunch because I had planned on going out for lunch and ajfhdslgfthsdjkg

WEEKEND

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

Did I ever tell you that THIS Is exactly why I love your challenges.  (not that I don't love ALL challenges.)

but DUDDETTE...

SRSLY, NO ONE HAS MORE FUN ON A KEYBOARD THAN SHAAR!!!!!

shucks, though.  I'm tired just typing that!  Enjoy your Week!  KEEP US IN THE NO"!!!

and keep up the Wit and Energy, cuz

we love it!

• Thanks 1

On 2/10/2019 at 12:41 PM, Sloth the Enduring said:

2019 is totally going to be your year.

On 2/10/2019 at 12:47 PM, SkyGirl said:

giphy.gif 

20 hours ago, Salinger said:

Its Definitely your year Shaar <3 xx

Thanks guys, I hope so!!! GONNA DO MY BEST

17 hours ago, Rinna said:

Wait.  Boy?  What boy?  I obviously missed something here.......

I’m so glad things are going so well for you!  They made a mistake.  Its not the year of the pig.  Its the year of the Shaar!

I mentioned it briefly in a past far-flung update I think, actually it was the reason for my Vegas trip in November - TL;DR Shaar has a sweet lovely boyfriend that lives literally on the other side of the country because we met in that silly video game I honk about consistently, we got together last year and love each other wildly and gosh he's just the beeeeest. The LDR is tough but totally worth it because I would jump in front of a bus for him no questions asked, and vice versa. <3  We are a great match~

14 hours ago, Urgan said:

I learned there's only one easy way to solve this problem so I'm over here with two bottles of fish oil and multivitamins, one for home and one for work. NO EXCUSES USE DAT INCOME. 

Strong start to the challenge. New job isn't keeping you behind the proverbial 8-ball. 

UGGHHH gotta order MOOOOORE

AMAZON PRIME GOOOOOO~

1 hour ago, TGP said:

Did I ever tell you that THIS Is exactly why I love your challenges.  (not that I don't love ALL challenges.)

but DUDDETTE...

SRSLY, NO ONE HAS MORE FUN ON A KEYBOARD THAN SHAAR!!!!!

shucks, though.  I'm tired just typing that!  Enjoy your Week!  KEEP US IN THE NO"!!!

and keep up the Wit and Energy, cuz

we love it!

HELL YEAH GOTTA BRING THE HYPE I CAN TAKE CARE OF THAT RIGHT AWAY

It has been noted at work multiple times that my enthusiasm is appreciated.  I know, you're shocked huh.  JUST BLOWN AWAY

Quick update at lunch! - today I feel SAD for no real reason but my logical brain knows it's just a glitch in the Matrix and it'll be fine.  I also know it's That Time of Year and the winter doldrums are here.  To my credit I'm doing better that I generally am around this time of year, I'm crediting a lot of it to being kept v. busy, so that helps.  But regardless, blah.

My lunch for this week is SO GOOD and I am v. pleased~

We are supposed to get 5-8 inches of snow starting tomorrow into Wednesday, and some ice too, so that should be a SUPERFUNTIME~

• Like 6

22 minutes ago, shaar said:

Thanks guys, I hope so!!! GONNA DO MY BEST

I mentioned it briefly in a past far-flung update I think, actually it was the reason for my Vegas trip in November - TL;DR Shaar has a sweet lovely boyfriend that lives literally on the other side of the country because we met in that silly video game I honk about consistently, we got together last year and love each other wildly and gosh he's just the beeeeest. The LDR is tough but totally worth it because I would jump in front of a bus for him no questions asked, and vice versa. <3  We are a great match~

UGGHHH gotta order MOOOOORE

AMAZON PRIME GOOOOOO~

HELL YEAH GOTTA BRING THE HYPE I CAN TAKE CARE OF THAT RIGHT AWAY

It has been noted at work multiple times that my enthusiasm is appreciated.  I know, you're shocked huh.  JUST BLOWN AWAY

Quick update at lunch! - today I feel SAD for no real reason but my logical brain knows it's just a glitch in the Matrix and it'll be fine.  I also know it's That Time of Year and the winter doldrums are here.  To my credit I'm doing better that I generally am around this time of year, I'm crediting a lot of it to being kept v. busy, so that helps.  But regardless, blah.

My lunch for this week is SO GOOD and I am v. pleased~

We are supposed to get 5-8 inches of snow starting tomorrow into Wednesday, and some ice too, so that should be a SUPERFUNTIME~

THere was a time a while back where I just.....couldn’t.  Keep up, do ANYTHING, so that must have been when it happened.  Not to memtion, I have been having issues retaining knowledge lately.  I am happy for you! 

• Like 2

Hey Shaar, sorry about the sadness but great job working through it! Enjoy your lunch and hope your mood gets better as the week goes on :) xx

• Like 1