• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

shaar

» shaar; the road to furyheart starts at the start~ ♡

4 minutes ago, Shadri said:

Idk if you’ve got a budget app already in mind, but if you don’t, I’ve been (trying to get into the habit of) using EveryDollar. It’s free :]

YES YES thank you SPIDER MA'AM!!!! <3 I'll gladly take recommendations on this from anyone, I used a budgeting app a few years back but can't for the life of me remember what it was, but I know it was more complicated than it should have been............

• Like 1

14 minutes ago, shaar said:

YES YES thank you SPIDER MA'AM!!!! <3 I'll gladly take recommendations on this from anyone, I used a budgeting app a few years back but can't for the life of me remember what it was, but I know it was more complicated than it should have been............

Yeah, that’s what it was like when I tried making my own budget excel sheet. I waaaay overcomplicated the whole thing. EverDollar is pretty simple - you design your budget, designating how much you plan to spend in each category - groceries, rent, entertainment, etc. You can make your own categories, but it also comes with some basic ones. That’s all under a tab called Planned. There’s another tab called Spent, where you input your expenses in each category; and a third tab called Remaining, where you can see how much you have left and places you may have over-spent. 

• Like 1

3 hours ago, shaar said:

Ok this challenge goes until next week, ok, I'm gonna try my best to keep up with it!!!  How is everyone?? How is your weather??? Are you all feeling ok and not getting sick???  It is MArch and we are one month closer to SPRING!!!!

I am hoping I don't get sick cause I've had enough of colds honestly. It's finally warm here so I'm happy - cause wow do I need spring right now.

3 hours ago, shaar said:

One of my goals for my next challenge will be to start running a budget through Mint or something

I absolutely had no idea there were budget apps. I usually do it in a notebook old school style. :D 

• Like 2

Hey Shaar. Your salmon sounds amazing wow. I will have to try that mmmmmm 

Hope you have had a wonderful weekend <3 xx

• Like 1

Salmon.

Snow.

What is this Spring?? After temps near the 70s we're right back down in the 40s for the high lol. 

• Like 1

temps in PA are forecast to be single digits by Wednesday

I would almost KILL for a 40* day right now.  happily murder doesn't cure spring-

you must do something harder, yet.

Be Patient....

OMG(Goodness)

----

anyways I guess it still is Spring.  It IS march.  its just not a nice one.

• Like 1

On 3/3/2019 at 9:32 AM, Shadri said:

Yeah, that’s what it was like when I tried making my own budget excel sheet. I waaaay overcomplicated the whole thing. EverDollar is pretty simple - you design your budget, designating how much you plan to spend in each category - groceries, rent, entertainment, etc. You can make your own categories, but it also comes with some basic ones. That’s all under a tab called Planned. There’s another tab called Spent, where you input your expenses in each category; and a third tab called Remaining, where you can see how much you have left and places you may have over-spent. 

Yeah, I totally have the capability to make it more work than it has to be... ^^;;  Having the calculations already set up will be a huge help!!

On 3/3/2019 at 12:20 PM, Echoceanic said:

I am hoping I don't get sick cause I've had enough of colds honestly. It's finally warm here so I'm happy - cause wow do I need spring right now.

I absolutely had no idea there were budget apps. I usually do it in a notebook old school style. :D 

UGH we are waiting on warm!  It was single digits this morning!! ><

On 3/3/2019 at 3:19 PM, Salinger said:

Hey Shaar. Your salmon sounds amazing wow. I will have to try that mmmmmm 

Hope you have had a wonderful weekend <3 xx

10/10 v good yes do try!! ^^

23 hours ago, Urgan said:

Salmon.

Snow.

What is this Spring?? After temps near the 70s we're right back down in the 40s for the high lol. 

Spring.  Sad.  Stupid.

All of these.

It's supposed to be in the 40s this weekend - heat wave inc!!

22 hours ago, TGP said:

temps in PA are forecast to be single digits by Wednesday

I would almost KILL for a 40* day right now.  happily murder doesn't cure spring-

you must do something harder, yet.

Be Patient....

OMG(Goodness)

----

anyways I guess it still is Spring.  It IS march.  its just not a nice one.

RIGHT THERE WITH YA FRIEND

This is oppressive.........

15 hours ago, Cheetah said:

I use You Need a Budget.  It's not free but it has a lot of features I like.

Happy Monday!

I've heard of that one too!  I should do some research......... *stares out the window*

w e e k 4

Hi guys guess what big surprise incoming I LOVE THE GYM

Leg day was yesterday and JEEZ I LOVE THE GYM.  I have good DOMS and I pushed myself and started weighting my bench step ups and gosh.  I'm on week 3 of a regular lifting schedule and I'm already starting to notice a huge difference in my body shape and my energy levels and the way my clothes fit and it's all goodgood.

Let's see, other updates....... we got 8 inches of snow overnight yesterday and I spent my morning shoveling and almost threw my ol' back out UGH.  The cardio workout no one wanted.  It's gonna be FLIPPIN cold this week, single digit cold, but it'll go up into the 40's this weekend and beyond....!!!

Finn's birthday is in 2 weeks on St Patricks Day so this weekend I'm gonna buy a small corned beef and spices and make a brine for it on Monday, and let it brine for the week, and then pop it in the oven~ CAN'T WAIT.  My mom loves this cat SO MUCH and she's so excited and she's gonna get a little cake from the bakery BLESS.

Let's see what else............. I dunno ahaha~  Things are good, I have lots to look forward to guys, we're gonna plant a little deck garden in the spring with flowers and herbs and some veggies, I'm going to Boston to snuggle The Sweetest Boy in the World in 42 days (not like I'm counting), going to visit K in NYC over Memorial Day weekend likely, gonna do some local hiking real soon once it warms up and start using my camera gain, GOSH goodstuff!  (sorry broken record time again ahaha)

• Like 7

3 minutes ago, shaar said:

in the spring

I'm starting to believe "the spring" is just a myth created by the ruling class to placate the masses.

I'm glad things are going great for you!  Yay gym!!

• Like 1

I could sob im so happy that things are going so well Shaar. (im feeling emotional this eve) im just so pleased things are working out ... really and truly i am. 

Maybe the necklace was a good luck charm :o hahahahah

Love you xx

HI EVERYONE!~

Sorry for sorta falling off the wagon or whatever, I'M HERE, kinda!  Today I'm in a weird headspace where the country songs on the office radio are making me feel forlorn and lonely, I think it's just the weather though, it's been so cold here and winter seems neverending and I was caught in a weird nostalgia loop last night that kinda threw me off kilter so.  This too, shall pass~

I need to write up my new challenge this weekend too, I'm ready to move forward and keep trying for more!!!

Tonight after work I'm going to the gym and then to the grocery to buy a corned beef and whatever spices I need like coriander and mustard seed and BEET JUICE and make my brine on Sunday!  I'm really excited and hope it turns out ok..........!!

• Like 6

Hey Shaar...keep going. The weather is rubbish and making things harder. But spring is almost here *fingers crossed* 

You are doing great, i hope your weekend will be lovely xx

• Like 1

19 minutes ago, shaar said:

BEET JUICE

I had this idea a long time ago about the next big weird fashion thing that kids are going to get into.  You know, like in the 60s it was bellbottoms and long hair, 80s were punk, 90s were piercings, now everyone is covered in tattoos.  But I know what the next new one will be.

Full-body dye jobs.

You put on eye goggles and nose/ear plugs and we dunk you naked in a tank of non-toxic semi-permenent dye.  Kind of like henna, but a whole freaking lot of it, and in any color you want.  Want to be a smurf for halloween?  Done deal.  Then in a few weeks it wears off, and you can go green.  We'll sell home kits you can do in the bath tub but they won't come out quite as good as the professional job. 

Anyway, when I think of beet juice, I always think of skin dyes.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 4

10 minutes ago, Cheetah said:

I had this idea a long time ago about the next big weird fashion thing that kids are going to get into.  You know, like in the 60s it was bellbottoms and long hair, 80s were punk, 90s were piercings, now everyone is covered in tattoos.  But I know what the next new one will be.

Full-body dye jobs.

You put on eye goggles and nose/ear plugs and we dunk you naked in a tank of non-toxic semi-permenent dye.  Kind of like henna, but a whole freaking lot of it, and in any color you want.  Want to be a smurf for halloween?  Done deal.  Then in a few weeks it wears off, and you can go green.  

Going for this...

giphy.gif

11 minutes ago, Cheetah said:

We'll sell home kits you can do in the bath tub but they won't come out quite as good as the professional job. 

...turns out like this.

giphy.gif

• Like 2

12 minutes ago, Urgan said:

...turns out like this.

Right.  People do it with air brushing, but I haven't seen anyone do it by dunking.

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, Cheetah said:

Right.  People do it with air brushing, but I haven't seen anyone do it by dunking.

A whole world of hilarity awaits us if your prediction is correct. 

• Like 1

9 minutes ago, Urgan said:

A whole world of hilarity awaits us if your prediction is correct. 

Well, I've been predicting it since about 1995, and we're not there yet.  I keep expecting someone to steal the idea, like the time I predicted ebooks and people self-publishing music on the internet. 

ETA I found one, sort of.  But it's still not a dunking.

Spoiler

• Haha 3

Well, I've been predicting it since about 1995, and we're not there yet.  I keep expecting someone to steal the idea, like the time I predicted ebooks and people self-publishing music on the internet.  

Like body marbling at festivals ~

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  • Like 2

I just wanna say I love the direction this discussion has taken and ALSO I love you all.

Working on writing up my new challenge this morning while watching Fists of Fury! :3  See you all on the other siiiide~ ~ <3

• Like 5