• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

Fonzico

Fonizco Fills up on Food of GOODNESS!

Congrats on an awesome week 3
Thank you!
Nice work this week!

Good luck with getting ahead before disc golf kicks into high gear. You've been through this before so you know what you're up against, so I believe you can do it!
Exactly - I'm under no illusions about what it will be like! Hopefully that pragmatism will serve well.
We're in the same frame of mind w.r.t. contact lenses! I'm considering getting prescription sunglasses too.

What a great week3! Keep the ball rolling!
I'll let you know what I think of them when they arrive!
I am just so tired of having to carry around everything to change my contacts out in case they start bugging me... Which they almost always do. I'd rather just carry around an extra pair of glasses, at least that's an easy swap!
Whoo hoo! You’ve got this!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Yeah yeah yeah! Xoxo
  • Like 2

15 hours ago, Fonzico said:

'll let you know what I think of them when they arrive!
I am just so tired of having to carry around everything to change my contacts out in case they start bugging me... Which they almost always do. I'd rather just carry around an extra pair of glasses, at least that's an easy swap!

I've left my contacts in the drawer. I don't even take them out! I can use the frame of an old pair of glasses for sunglasses, which I mostly need when I drive. We do get these clip on sun covers for normal glasses, but they make your glasses so heavy that it becomes uncomfortable very quickly. And they are almost the same price as a pair of prescription sunglasses, so what's the difference?

• Like 1

Week four was not bad. Not ideal, but not bad overall.

Food choices were kind of all over the place - I didn't meet my goals there, but I also did a lot of damage mitigation, so... I'll take it?

It's good though - I feel like this challenge has really helped me get back into some good habits and the next is going to be even better.

So my bestie manages a spa, and they just recently got lasers (for like hair and Tiesto removal and skin tightening and whatnot). They had a little soft launch last night to prepare for their big open house in a couple weeks, so I went to that.
It's too bad that stuff is SO expensive, because I would seriously get so much hair zapped away!
We got a free underarm session for attending, but even with a very substantial discount, I can't really afford to continue it! But I would love to.
I'm totally getting my upper lip done though. I won a spider vein removal, but I don't have any so they're letting me use the credit towards something else :)

• Like 1