• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

Time to get back on track. 

1. Post daily - good or bad. I need accountability. 

2. Simple & Sinister - do the S&S program a minimum of four times a week. The complex, changes daily, sport-specific program isn’t getting done. 

3. Ride the trainer - zone 2.  Build the base and condition the butt. 

4. Stop eating after dinner. Pseudo IF to cut out unneeded snackage. 

anigif_optimized-3012-1428404043-1.gif

• Like 16

Love a Simple and Sinister (or Sloth) goal! After  I finish up P1 I'm going to do some KB stuff. I was listening to a podcast today and they suggested varying your TGU's with things like doing a press at the end of the movemt, doing it super slow , doing overhead carry.  You could do that if you want to mix it up a bit.

• Like 1

Ohh man a honest to god kettlebell challenge and then its ruined by the damn get ups. I will have to learn those at some point just to earn my forum name :/ 

Jokes aside, good luck with this one, you can do iiit :) 

Whoa, Sloth has emerged from BattleLog Land and hath postedeth a challenge! 

You know I'm gonna follow this.

4 minutes ago, KB Girl said:

Ohh man a honest to god kettlebell challenge and then its ruined by the damn get ups. I will have to learn those at some point just to earn my forum name :/ 

You just earned yourself a title.

1 minute ago, Tanktimus the Encourager said:

You just earned yourself a title.

Haha, it's like a get out of jail free card for learning TGU <3 

14 hours ago, Cheetah said:

Awesome goals!  Great day one!  Happy Challenge!  :-D

Thanks brother. 

13 hours ago, h3r0 said:

Simple and to the point. I like it! 

Thanks.  I’m not very good at complicated. 

13 hours ago, Elastigirl said:

Love a Simple and Sinister (or Sloth) goal! After  I finish up P1 I'm going to do some KB stuff. I was listening to a podcast today and they suggested varying your TGU's with things like doing a press at the end of the movemt, doing it super slow , doing overhead carry.  You could do that if you want to mix it up a bit.

Thanks. I seem to keep coming back to S&S. I do mix it up some, but right I should probably work on improving the movement.  

7 hours ago, Guzzi said:

Subbing for Slothness! :D 

:) 

7 hours ago, deftona said:

Here for this! 

Awesome. 

7 hours ago, Salinger said:

Good simple goals. Hope you crush them :) x

Thanks. 

5 hours ago, Stribs said:

You got this!!

Hah. I hope so. 

2 hours ago, KB Girl said:

S&S is kind of a KB light challenge.  I can’t snatch to save my life. 

2 hours ago, Tanktimus the Encourager said:

Whoa, Sloth has emerged from BattleLog Land and hath postedeth a challenge! 

Desperate times call for desperate measures. I need to break the cycle of lazy. 

• Like 4

W H O A it's a Sloth challenge!!!!!  Nicenicenice

Simple and Sinister sounds right up my alley by the name alone.

Following!!

2/5/19 Tuesday - Day 2

Off Topic: I just finished Absolutely Fabulous. It seems like the BBC use the different accents as a short cut to telling us what the characters are like. However, as an American, I can’t tell the difference and everyone sounds English and posh.

1. Post - here I am. 2/2

2. S&S - TGUs at 16 kg & 2H swings at 24 kg.  My groin is sore from the Goblin Squats*.  

1/2. 

ETA: I’ll also have a bunch of snow to shovel tonight.  

3. Bike - No.  0/2

4. Stop Eating - TBD 1/1  

*That’s reminds me of something stupid that I did instead of watching the SuperBowl. Spoilered for TMI...

Spoiler

I’m of an age where manscaping would never occur to me.  I’m also of an age where it looks like Rurik’s beard down there. I’m sure there’s a tutorial online somewhere, but searching that out didn’t appeal to me. Instead I hacked away at it with a scissors.  Now here’s the problem, I wear bifocals.  That area is too close to see with the far lenses and too far for the close up lenses; everything was a bit fuzzy. I’ll tell you what, the loose skin down there is very sensitive and bleeds like a stuck pig when sliced. 

I apologize for putting that image in your head.

• Like 5
  • Haha 9

What did you think of Ab Fab? And I think maybe you should embrace the Rurik's Beard look (I'm sure he'll love how this is becoming a thing) 

7 hours ago, deftona said:

And I think maybe you should embrace the Rurik's Beard look (I'm sure he'll love how this is becoming a thing) 

I mean, I don't think it'll be something he brings up in conversation....

14 hours ago, Sloth the Enduring said:
  Reveal hidden contents

This is amazing. I'm sorry, but not. 

• Like 1

13 hours ago, Tanktimus the Encourager said:

From the way I've heard that particular Superbowl Described, your experience may still have been the better option.

This.

BY RURIK'S BEARD! should be a thing, if it's not already.

• Like 1

18 hours ago, h3r0 said:

Good job on the workout! 

And buy some clippers with a guard for God's sake...

Thanks.  In retrospect, sure that makes sense, but at the time I thought they’d be too unwieldy. 

16 hours ago, Yasha92 said:

Following.

Response to spoiler: oh noooooo! Also hahaha!

:) 

15 hours ago, Tanktimus the Encourager said:

From the way I've heard that particular Superbowl Described, your experience may still have been the better option.

I didn’t actually watch the game. At the risk of having to give up my man card, I was binging Absolutely Fabulous and drinking cocktails while it was on.  

15 hours ago, Shello said:

Following!

That's one way to make the Superbowl interesting.

I really don’t like football.  It’ll take more than some pain and awkwardly placed blood for me to find it interesting.  

13 hours ago, deftona said:

What did you think of Ab Fab? And I think maybe you should embrace the Rurik's Beard look (I'm sure he'll love how this is becoming a thing) 

I liked it at first, it’s a funny concept and they get into some crazy, mixed-up situations, but the meanness just became relentless and by the end it was hard to watch. I tried watching some newer shows (Pete vs Life, Drifters, something else) but they were too smutty for me.  Right now I’m one episode into Spaced and am enjoying it. I don’t really get how 6 shows and a Christmas special is a full season of anything though. 

I guess I could make it my look.  How long will it take to grow back?

6 hours ago, Sylvaa said:

I mean, I don't think it'll be something he brings up in conversation....

This is amazing. I'm sorry, but not. 

Thanks.  I’m glad I have an outlet to tell the stupid things that happen to me.  

1 hour ago, shaar said:

This.

BY RURIK'S BEARD! should be a thing, if it's not already.

Tank made By Rurik’s Beard! A thing, but I’m not sure this is the right situation. 

• Like 1

38 minutes ago, Sloth the Enduring said:

I guess I could make it my look.  How long will it take to grow back?

That depends how much you messed up. Are you asking me how long the hair will take to grow back, or your scrotum?

• Haha 3

2 hours ago, Sloth the Enduring said:

I liked it at first, it’s a funny concept and they get into some crazy, mixed-up situations, but the meanness just became relentless and by the end it was hard to watch.

Yeah, I guess it’s a very British humour.  It’s mostly just about ridiculing that special breed of snobs that think they’re above everyone else because “daddy” was rich.  Joanna Lumly (the blonde one) is a British legend!  She’s an amazing actress and genuine nice person.