Jump to content

Sloth Shovels Snow


Recommended Posts

On 2/21/2019 at 2:50 PM, Sloth the Enduring said:

I'll admit, I don't know the answers, but I don't like kids coming to school hungry.

Aside from the general social injustice of it all, I would imagine it makes it much harder to actually teach them anything in school. I know I have difficulty concentrating if I'm hungry and I'm fortunate enough to not have to worry about just plain access to the food. For me, hungry means I've got to wait a span of time measured in hours, not "well, hopefully tomorrow there might be some food somewhere." They are stuck on a much lower tier of the hierarchy of needs.

  • Like 1

"You can't climb the ladder of success with your hands in your pockets." - Arnold Schwarzenegger

"The important thing is not to think much but to love much; and so do that which best stirs you to love." - St. Teresa of Avila

Current Challenge: Seeks Balance | Battle Log: Ye Olde Battle Logge | NF Character: Public Profile | Strava 

Link to comment
On 2/19/2019 at 11:35 PM, Sloth the Enduring said:

Wow.  I used to work in a small school and we still had two classes per grade.  That would be a great situation. 

 

Magnet schools usually focused on one aspect of schooling and try to make it a large part of the learning. My school is a performing arts magnet. We have a large and good orchestra, also a good band and choir. Science, visual arts, or a foreign language are other typical options. They pull in students from large areas - a typical grade school around here pulls from a two or three mile radius while we pull from the entirety of South/ south east/ south west Minneapolis.  sometimes they’re competitive to get in to.  They were originally designed to stem the loss of white, middle class students and to provide poor, minority students with quality programming. They were also designed to desegregate the school system without having to resort to forced bussing.  

 

Poverty can mean mean a lot of different things.  In my experience, with my students, most poor people are working, so they’re not completely destitute, but they certainly don’t have any real spending money once rent, food, and transportation are dealt with. This year I had four students tell me they didn’t get Christmas presents because of having to move, rent, or an emergency.  About 20% of my students are homeless.  Most of them are couch surfing with various relatives, a few are in a shelter, at least one is living in a tent.  

 

My school has free breakfast (it’s small) and lunch.  If you sign up for after-school classes you also get second lunch before the afternoon classes start.  They have started cooking again (for years everything was prepackaged and put in a giant microwave) and the food is pretty good.  

A lot of positive things and shocking things packed into a small bit of text there.. 

20% is.. wow.. It's probably good to stop and think about these things every once in a while- how good we really have it and how relatively small our problems are. But for you that's just a constant, does it get to you a lot? or do you get used to it? 

It's comforting to hear about all the meals provided and that they started cooking again. If that sounds like socialism then hooray for socialism? The magnet thing also sounds like a pretty good idea, specialising in something makes you good at it. Though I'm sure there are probably downsides, it's great that there is quality schooling for everyone.

 

Also consistency is good, but you know doing S&S 3 times a week is better than doing it twice a week, right? x) Combined with all the snow shovelling..

  • Like 1

Main Quest: becoming a decent kettlebell lifter and a great coach

Current hiding out in a battle log: KB Girl's journal

my instagram - my gym's instagram

Link to comment

Man you all need a break from snow.    Give those arms a rest.

 

  • Like 1

Level 75.5 ~*~ Ranger

Deviant Art Gallery   ||  YouTube Channel

Current Challenge

"It is difficult.  All things worth keeping are."  Thane Krios - Mass Effect 2

"Maybe it's not as simple as you imagined, Seeker."  Varric Tethras Dragon Age 2

"Staying within your limits is no fun, Ryder."  Vetra Nyx - ME: Andromeda

Spoiler

 

::PAST CHALLENGES::

1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11 | 12 | 13 | 14 | 15 | 16 | 17 | 18 | 19 20 | 21 | 22

23 | 24 | 25 | 26 | 27 | 28 | 29 | 30 | 31 | 32 | 33 | 34 | 35 | 36 | 37 | 38 | 39 | 40 | 41 | 42

43 | 44 | NEIN | 45 | 46 | 47 | 48| 49 | 50 | 51 | 52 | 53 | 54 | 55 | 56 | 57 | 58 | 59 | 60 | 61

62 | 63 | 64 | 65 | 66 | 67 | 68 | 69 | 70 | 71 | 72 | 73 | 74 | 75 | 76 | 77 | 78 | 79 | 80 | 81

 

 

Link to comment

This is going to be Sloth by winters end

E8B7B941-1430-4134-8955-B3F8F09E237A.png

  • Like 2

                                        the year of living trippily

                                      Final Boss, Part 2    Boss, Part 1  Previous:    Adult Content

    Brain Weasels    Choose Your Own Adventure Woman of Mystery -   Worth i Simplicity     

Spoiler

 

                                     Take it Outside II

                                             Take it Outside

                                    Even More Current: 52 Days

                                    Currently Current: 100 Days

                               Current: Queen 2: Electric Boogaloo

                                            Queen of the Jungle

                              THE PEOPLE'S CHOICE CHALLENGE

                                      Apart six: Amazon  (part 5)

                                        (part 3: The Wickening)

                                               (part 2) (part 1)

 

Link to comment
On 2/24/2019 at 9:38 PM, Xena said:

Sadly, that doesn't seem to be code for anything.

 

I guess I should have specified car battery.  As far as I know Mrs. Sloth doesn't have any battery powered items that would require a euphamism.

 

On 2/25/2019 at 8:54 AM, jstanlick said:

Aside from the general social injustice of it all, I would imagine it makes it much harder to actually teach them anything in school. I know I have difficulty concentrating if I'm hungry and I'm fortunate enough to not have to worry about just plain access to the food. For me, hungry means I've got to wait a span of time measured in hours, not "well, hopefully tomorrow there might be some food somewhere." They are stuck on a much lower tier of the hierarchy of needs.

 

Exactly.  That's why schools got into the breakfast business.

 

On 2/25/2019 at 2:13 PM, KB Girl said:

A lot of positive things and shocking things packed into a small bit of text there.. 

20% is.. wow.. It's probably good to stop and think about these things every once in a while- how good we really have it and how relatively small our problems are. But for you that's just a constant, does it get to you a lot? or do you get used to it? 

It's comforting to hear about all the meals provided and that they started cooking again. If that sounds like socialism then hooray for socialism? The magnet thing also sounds like a pretty good idea, specialising in something makes you good at it. Though I'm sure there are probably downsides, it's great that there is quality schooling for everyone.

 

Also consistency is good, but you know doing S&S 3 times a week is better than doing it twice a week, right? x) Combined with all the snow shovelling..

 

Yes, I agree.  I'm still ready to give up the shoveling for kettlebelling.

 

I think about how good I have it a lot.  It doesn't get to me much anymore, mostly because there aren't very many firsts for me to encounter any more.

 

Hoorah for Socialism!!!  There still isn't quality education for everyone, it actually seems to be getting worse again.  This is another discussion that would get too political too quickly for NF. 

 

On 2/26/2019 at 1:53 PM, Starpuck said:

Man you all need a break from snow.    Give those arms a rest.

 

 

Hah.  You too.  Since you wrote that I've had to shovel twice more.

 

On 2/26/2019 at 2:00 PM, DJtrippyT said:

This is going to be Sloth by winters end

E8B7B941-1430-4134-8955-B3F8F09E237A.png

 

LOL.  I saw that and thought, hey that'd be a much quicker way of getting good glutes.  But after googling synthol oil + glutes I decided to stick with squats and swings.

  • Like 2

“We might as well start where we are, use what we have and do what we can." – Caitlin Rivers

Sloth: The Man with the Hammer battle log

Link to comment
22 hours ago, Sloth the Enduring said:

 

LOL.  I saw that and thought, hey that'd be a much quicker way of getting good glutes.  But after googling synthol oil + glutes I decided to stick with squats and swings.

 

You made me want to google it, too, and before I even got the whole phrase typed in google auto-filled it with “synthol oil gluten-free” and that’s when I knew civilization had to be burnt to the ground and created again. 

 

Looking for matches. Be right back. 

  • Like 1
  • Haha 1

                                        the year of living trippily

                                      Final Boss, Part 2    Boss, Part 1  Previous:    Adult Content

    Brain Weasels    Choose Your Own Adventure Woman of Mystery -   Worth i Simplicity     

Spoiler

 

                                     Take it Outside II

                                             Take it Outside

                                    Even More Current: 52 Days

                                    Currently Current: 100 Days

                               Current: Queen 2: Electric Boogaloo

                                            Queen of the Jungle

                              THE PEOPLE'S CHOICE CHALLENGE

                                      Apart six: Amazon  (part 5)

                                        (part 3: The Wickening)

                                               (part 2) (part 1)

 

Link to comment

2/28/19 - Thursday

 

I don’t even remember what’s been going on...  I haven’t worked out; I used my time for shoveling - this was the third snowiest month on record, which is crazy considering some of the blizzards I’ve seen.

 

I shoveled an inch or two two days in a row.   No big deal.  I shoveled out the plowed parts the next day.  Tonight I just got done shoveling out all the neighbors plowed in corners so that people can use the sidewalks.  It took 90 minutes and I was wearing only a long sleeve T-shirt at 10F/ -12C and still sweating.  I think this one counts as a workout.  

 

I used to shovel for the widow ladies and was happy to do so.  Now that those houses are owned by men* who could be my children, I’m really ticked off that they didn’t do it.  There are a lot of people with limited mobility who can’t get around because the corners aren’t shoveled. I have a blind student who missed two weeks of school because she couldn’t get to the bus. They finally set up a special ed bus, which is great for her, but it’s an extra expense the district shouldn’t have to spend. 

 

At the first house I the homeowners must have seen me.  They turned out the lights just after I started.  Later when they let their dog out I looked and they saw me see them see me shoveling their corner. They closed the door quickly. I think I guaranteed that we’ll never talk to each other ever again. At the second house the lady watched me for a while and after a while nervously came out and talked to me.  She thought some odd guy was creeping around (she wasn’t wrong).  She said after the second time the plow came through it was too much for her (it was about 30” / 75 cm high and frozen solid) and was very thankful.  I stopped being mad at them.  No one was home at the third house. 

 

We’re expecting four more inches of snow tomorrow.  

 

 

In non-snow news, I’m still watching The Expanse, mostly as I grade labs.  At some point someone said, “Don’t split up!” And I thought, “Don’t split the party.” And now I can’t not see it as a RPG.  

 

*I admit my sexism, the fact that their equally young wives didn’t shovel me didn’t bother me.  

  • Like 7

“We might as well start where we are, use what we have and do what we can." – Caitlin Rivers

Sloth: The Man with the Hammer battle log

Link to comment

At least your neighbors shovel the sidewalks.  I was really amazed at the number of people (young and healthy as far as I could tell) who did not do it here

 

The plowed up stuff here was super heavy, it as very packed and a lot of ice. If it's like that, I get why people didn't do it. Woot for you doing it!

  • Like 1

Wisdom 22.5   Dexterity 13   Charisma 15   Strength 21  Constitution-13

"If more of us valued food and cheer and song, above hoarded gold, it would be a merrier world" J.R.R.Tolkien

Link to comment
1 hour ago, Sloth the Enduring said:

 

 

I used to shovel for the widow ladies and was happy to do so.  Now that those houses are owned by men* who could be my children, I’m really ticked off that they didn’t do it.  

 

 

I’m back! May I offer...

2C92F23C-FDC7-4AFC-9929-242A6ED45D58.jpeg

                                        the year of living trippily

                                      Final Boss, Part 2    Boss, Part 1  Previous:    Adult Content

    Brain Weasels    Choose Your Own Adventure Woman of Mystery -   Worth i Simplicity     

Spoiler

 

                                     Take it Outside II

                                             Take it Outside

                                    Even More Current: 52 Days

                                    Currently Current: 100 Days

                               Current: Queen 2: Electric Boogaloo

                                            Queen of the Jungle

                              THE PEOPLE'S CHOICE CHALLENGE

                                      Apart six: Amazon  (part 5)

                                        (part 3: The Wickening)

                                               (part 2) (part 1)

 

Link to comment

That is way too much snow for me to handle.  I remember winters in Utah and my dad had a similar ethos to you so we always shoveled the whole street.  The big difference between him and your situation was that he had 4 sons he could rope into helping so it usually didn't take too long.

  • Like 1
HUNTER OF ALL THINGS SHINY

Intro Thread    Bodyweight Exercise Library   Shuffle Club

The Arruvia Conspiracy Challenges: 1, 2, 3, 4, 567, 89, 10 

Other Challenges: 12345, 6, 7, 89, 10, 11, 1213, 14, 15 16, 17, 18, 19, 20, 21, 22, 23, 24, 25, 26, 27, 28, 29, 30, 3132, 33Humbug[Current]

Level 2 Ninja

Strength: 13 Intelligence: 14 Wisdom: 6 Dexterity:14 Constitution: 12 Charisma: 11

 

Link to comment

I feel your pain Sloth. My neighborhood doesn’t have sidewalks which is a good thing because I don’t think anyone would shovel them. One other dad and I shovel out all of the fire hydrants and storm sewer drains in a two block radius. No one else bothers. This despite the fact that a house burned to the ground this winter in the city because the firefighters couldn’t get to the hydrant. By the time they had the hoses hooked up, there was no saving the house. 

 

The couple in their 90’s across the street? Sure, we’ll shovel their driveway for them. The couple in their 70’s on the other corner that has 3 “children” (they’re my age) still living at home and the Dad is the one that is always out there clearing snow? He’s okay. His kids piss me off.

  • Like 1
  • Haha 2

"You can't climb the ladder of success with your hands in your pockets." - Arnold Schwarzenegger

"The important thing is not to think much but to love much; and so do that which best stirs you to love." - St. Teresa of Avila

Current Challenge: Seeks Balance | Battle Log: Ye Olde Battle Logge | NF Character: Public Profile | Strava 

Link to comment
17 hours ago, Sloth the Enduring said:

 Now that those houses are owned by men* who could be my children, I’m really ticked off that they didn’t do it.

You are probably stronger and have more CV endurance than those children.

 

#oldmanstrength

  • Like 2

Current Challenge

"By the Most-Righteous-and-Blessed Beard of Sir Tanktimus the Encourager!" - Jarl Rurik Harrgath

Link to comment
On 3/1/2019 at 1:32 AM, DJtrippyT said:

 

 

I’m back! May I offer...

2C92F23C-FDC7-4AFC-9929-242A6ED45D58.jpeg

 

This seems to be a a common theme for you lately.  My wife gets like this in February too.  

tumblr_n3kv8467Ca1qiz3j8o1_500.gif

 

On 3/1/2019 at 2:23 AM, WhiteGhost said:

That is way too much snow for me to handle.  I remember winters in Utah and my dad had a similar ethos to you so we always shoveled the whole street.  The big difference between him and your situation was that he had 4 sons he could rope into helping so it usually didn't take too long.

 

Hah.  I need more kids.  One of the guys down the block used to make his daughters shovel put the old folks that I didn’t take care of.  Now I think I’m the oldest person on the block.  Last year the native family down the street used to do my sidewalks since I was the closest thing to an elder, but they had a new baby and don’t come around anymore. 

 

On 3/1/2019 at 6:25 AM, jstanlick said:

I feel your pain Sloth. My neighborhood doesn’t have sidewalks which is a good thing because I don’t think anyone would shovel them. One other dad and I shovel out all of the fire hydrants and storm sewer drains in a two block radius. No one else bothers. This despite the fact that a house burned to the ground this winter in the city because the firefighters couldn’t get to the hydrant. By the time they had the hoses hooked up, there was no saving the house. 

 

The couple in their 90’s across the street? Sure, we’ll shovel their driveway for them. The couple in their 70’s on the other corner that has 3 “children” (they’re my age) still living at home and the Dad is the one that is always out there clearing snow? He’s okay. His kids piss me off.

 

Fuck. I forgot about the fire hydrant.  BRB. 

 

18 hours ago, Tanktimus the Encourager said:

You are probably stronger and have more CV endurance than those children.

 

#oldmanstrength

 

LOL.  The husbands are don’t look strong, but the wives are pretty fit.  Ones a triathlete and I think the other one races fixies, at the very least she bikes every where.  However, they all own industrial-sized snowblowers and have no excuse not to take care of things.  

  • Like 4

“We might as well start where we are, use what we have and do what we can." – Caitlin Rivers

Sloth: The Man with the Hammer battle log

Link to comment

3/2/19 Saturday

 

Yesterday I slept.  I fell asleep at 7:30 and woke at 7:30.  

 

My back is too tight for KBs.  I’ll ride the trainer after I finish shoveling.  I think I’ll stay home and grade labs today.  

 

Today the other corner folks shoveled out almost immediately after the plow came through.  If they thought my doing their corner was a Minnesota nice way of saying, “shovel your own fucking sidewalk”,  they got the message.  

  • Like 6
  • Haha 3

“We might as well start where we are, use what we have and do what we can." – Caitlin Rivers

Sloth: The Man with the Hammer battle log

Link to comment
On 2/28/2019 at 11:59 PM, Elastigirl said:

At least your neighbors shovel the sidewalks.  I was really amazed at the number of people (young and healthy as far as I could tell) who did not do it here

 

The plowed up stuff here was super heavy, it as very packed and a lot of ice. If it's like that, I get why people didn't do it. Woot for you doing it!

 

Oops. Missed this. Owning a sidewalk is a sacred duty to your neighborhood.  The younguns have no respect these days.  

 

If you do it right away it’s not so bad, it’s just heavy. If you let it sit over night it freezes solid and is a pain in the ass.  I stick with sturdy, steel, American-made shovels and use a garden spade to break it up and a coal shovel to scoop and throw.  

  • Like 1

“We might as well start where we are, use what we have and do what we can." – Caitlin Rivers

Sloth: The Man with the Hammer battle log

Link to comment
8 minutes ago, Sloth the Enduring said:

 

Oops. Missed this. Owning a sidewalk is a sacred duty to your neighborhood.  The younguns have no respect these days.  

 

If you do it right away it’s not so bad, it’s just heavy. If you let it sit over night it freezes solid and is a pain in the ass.  I stick with sturdy, steel, American-made shovels and use a garden spade to break it up and a coal shovel to scoop and throw.  

I have no idea where my shovel was made. Snow shovels are so rare around here, when we need one and find it we just sort of pay $$$$ for whatever cheap flimsy thing that is available

Wisdom 22.5   Dexterity 13   Charisma 15   Strength 21  Constitution-13

"If more of us valued food and cheer and song, above hoarded gold, it would be a merrier world" J.R.R.Tolkien

Link to comment

I know I probably shouldn't be laughing at your sad-sack of a dog descriptions and I'll probably go to h-e-double hockey sticks for it but MY GOD I can't help but sit here and snort-ggigle like Muttley when you write about these tore up foster dogs my word

 

s0o4MP1.gif

 

Also when will winter GO THE FRICK AWAY

i am not waiting for a hero.  i saved myself long ago.

Level 50 Bardic Time-Mage; of the Furious Heart

STR.55  DEX.43 STA.48 CON.51 WIS.53 CHA.65

"Well...in the end, it boils down to two simple choices. Either you do or you don't.

You'd think with all the problems in this world, there'd be more answers. It's not fair...
...But that's the way things are. The choice is yours."

» visit me @ my BATTLE LOG~

Link to comment
On 3/2/2019 at 11:41 AM, Sloth the Enduring said:

If you do it right away it’s not so bad, it’s just heavy. If you let it sit over night it freezes solid and is a pain in the ass.

YAAASSSS! I'm not the only one!

giphy.gif?cid=3640f6095c7d5dfc735a342f32

 

You wanna try to explain this to my family? They don't understand why it's important to take care of the snow early.

  • Like 1

"You can't climb the ladder of success with your hands in your pockets." - Arnold Schwarzenegger

"The important thing is not to think much but to love much; and so do that which best stirs you to love." - St. Teresa of Avila

Current Challenge: Seeks Balance | Battle Log: Ye Olde Battle Logge | NF Character: Public Profile | Strava 

Link to comment
On 3/2/2019 at 12:26 PM, Sloth the Enduring said:

Last year the native family down the street used to do my sidewalks since I was the closest thing to an elder, but they had a new baby and don’t come around anymore. 

 

I'm sorry they don't shovel your sidewalk anymore, but otherwise I really liked reading this.

 

OMG I've loved reading the back-and-forth between you and @jstanlick you guys are truly kindred spirits.

  • Like 3

Xena, Level 14+ Valkyrie Ranger

January 2017  December 2016

Oct/Nov 2016

 

Link to comment
3 minutes ago, Xena said:

you guys are truly kindred spirits

You mean two cranky older dudes who refuse to get any older? Or two Midwesterners who’s backs are so, so ready for spring?

  • Like 3
  • Haha 1

"You can't climb the ladder of success with your hands in your pockets." - Arnold Schwarzenegger

"The important thing is not to think much but to love much; and so do that which best stirs you to love." - St. Teresa of Avila

Current Challenge: Seeks Balance | Battle Log: Ye Olde Battle Logge | NF Character: Public Profile | Strava 

Link to comment
On March 2, 2019 at 11:51 AM, Elastigirl said:

I have no idea where my shovel was made. Snow shovels are so rare around here, when we need one and find it we just sort of pay $$$$ for whatever cheap flimsy thing that is available

 

When the revolution comes, the private equity managers who did leverage buyouts in order to sell off the assets of solid American companies and move manufacturing overseas to the lowest bidder will have a lot to answer for.

 

On March 3, 2019 at 8:03 AM, shaar said:

I know I probably shouldn't be laughing at your sad-sack of a dog descriptions and I'll probably go to h-e-double hockey sticks for it but MY GOD I can't help but sit here and snort-ggigle like Muttley when you write about these tore up foster dogs my word

 

s0o4MP1.gif

 

Also when will winter GO THE FRICK AWAY

 

Winter will never end.  We're getting 6-10" (15- 25cm) of snow this weekend.

 

When I first read this I was on the couch with three small, blind, sad-sack dogs snuggling on top of me.  After such blatant disrespect I had to give them extra scratches in compensation.

 

On March 4, 2019 at 11:19 AM, jstanlick said:

YAAASSSS! I'm not the only one!

giphy.gif?cid=3640f6095c7d5dfc735a342f32

 

You wanna try to explain this to my family? They don't understand why it's important to take care of the snow early.

 

Honestly, before you said that it didn't even occur to me that some people wouldn't know that it was easier to shovel plowed up snow right away.  That might help explain all the arguments I had with StepSloth.

 

On March 4, 2019 at 7:33 PM, Xena said:

 

I'm sorry they don't shovel your sidewalk anymore, but otherwise I really liked reading this.

 

OMG I've loved reading the back-and-forth between you and @jstanlick you guys are truly kindred spirits.

 

125c45b3449bc5d8ab75a250d2039452e2bc068f

 

Of course, I'm sure JStanlick is handsome.

 

  • Like 6

“We might as well start where we are, use what we have and do what we can." – Caitlin Rivers

Sloth: The Man with the Hammer battle log

Link to comment

3/7/19 Thursdayish

 

Not too much to report.  Eventually I stopped being too sore and achey from shoveling and attempted to start working out.  I am working on S&S, but sort of half-heartedly.  I can't bring myself to do the getups.

 

I finished watching The Expanse.  I liked it better when it was about the interactions and culture clashes of the different branches of humanity.  When it started delving into the realm of fantastical sci-fi it sort of became just another show for me.

 

This weekend we had 4 dogs in total, we now have 3.  Mrs. Sloth is getting a bit out of control with the crazy dog lady thing.  I'll see if I can steal a pic off her phone and post a couple.

  • Like 5

“We might as well start where we are, use what we have and do what we can." – Caitlin Rivers

Sloth: The Man with the Hammer battle log

Link to comment
2 hours ago, Sloth the Enduring said:

3/7/19 Thursdayish

 

Not too much to report.  Eventually I stopped being too sore and achey from shoveling and attempted to start working out.  I am working on S&S, but sort of half-heartedly.  I can't bring myself to do the getups.

 

I finished watching The Expanse.  I liked it better when it was about the interactions and culture clashes of the different branches of humanity.  When it started delving into the realm of fantastical sci-fi it sort of became just another show for me.

 

This weekend we had 4 dogs in total, we now have 3.  Mrs. Sloth is getting a bit out of control with the crazy dog lady thing.  I'll see if I can steal a pic off her phone and post a couple.

What about doing Military presses or carries instead of the get ups? 

Wisdom 22.5   Dexterity 13   Charisma 15   Strength 21  Constitution-13

"If more of us valued food and cheer and song, above hoarded gold, it would be a merrier world" J.R.R.Tolkien

Link to comment
3 hours ago, Sloth the Enduring said:

can't bring myself to do the getups.

 

Funny, same thing happened to me today.

 

1 hour ago, Elastigirl said:

What about doing Military presses or carries instead of the get ups?

 

See, this is what I was thinking.  I thought about what movements you're getting with a TGU, and it's basically almost the same as doing some presses and squats.  Which are much simpler exercises to execute with good form. 

  Level 45 Quasi-Human Ranger     

"Forget failure.  Forget mistakes.  Forget everything except what you're going to do NOW, and DO IT." - Lou Ferrigno

"Foxes Never Quit!"  -  Leicester City FC

KBO. - Churchill

Link to comment

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

New here? Please check out our Privacy Policy and Community Guidelines