• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

Sunmage

Druid cabin

Welcome to the cabin!

This challenge will be spent on a quiet and peaceful hilltop.

There is a nice variety of tea and coffee. Just help yourself.

Join me by the fireplace to watch the sun set over the lake through the windows. Or take a blanket and enjoy the front porch.

This is your place for gathering, chatting and everything on your minds and hearts.

Are you ready druids?

3 minutes ago, Tanktimus the Encourager said:

Ah yes, I think I'll make myself some coffee with coffee in it, and for flavor I'll add a little coffee.

Good choice!

If you want to snuff the coffee, please use the front porch. Don't wake the cat!

• Like 2

11 hours ago, Tanktimus the Encourager said:

Ah yes, I think I'll make myself some coffee with coffee in it, and for flavor I'll add a little coffee.

I'm with you on that.  Tea is great, but coffee....:love_heart:

• Like 1

19 hours ago, LittleTurtle said:

giphy.gif

It's a very nice feeling, knowing we're the only class who can do that and guiltlessly think that's a win.

Spirit animals FTW!

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

The Ranger drops the hood of her cloak as she approaches the hilltop cabin. Already, the serenity of the area washes over her, easing the anxiety that has built up over the past...weeks? Months? No. Years is more like it, though only recently have the flood gates opened on it all.

She quietly enters the cabin and, after taking off her traveling gear, finds a comfy spot near the fireplace. The cabin's host brings her a mug of hot tea, which she graciously accepts. Closing her eyes, she takes a deep, restorative breath. "Finally..."

• Like 2

Just learned that the walking dead continues today... Where are the bad hilltop references? 

Have a great start folks!

This Little Turtle is preparing for a great journey.  It will take me away for awhile, but I will try to visit as often as possible these next couple months.  

Godspeed, fellow Druids!

varjha6lyl201.gif

• Like 3