KW's November Quest For Enhanced Awesomeocity

Knightwatch

OK, work was work, thus changed some plans.

Lunch got pushed back. Decided to put it after the KB session.

The kettlebelling went pretty well. Got three full rounds, and the swings on the fourth. Did pushups and situps. Was drenched with sweat and sprawled on the floor for a bit.

Then I went to the best bar on the planet and ate some delicious chicken stew. It was raining and windy. Perfect combination. Then I grabbed their pulled pork plate. Probably not the healthiest choice, but hey, protein. And tasty. As were the imperial stout and Christmas bock I paired them with.

:D

So, now I'm home, and will straighten the place up and pay a couple bills. I'll cook dinner in a couple hours. Or, I'll sit by my window and look at the rain and listen to the wind and drink whiskey. Probably the former. Maybe both.

:P

"The world will never starve for want of wonders, but for want of wonder." --GK Chesterton

Domine, non sum dignus ut intres sub tectum meum, sed tantum dic verbo et sanabitur anima mea...

http://www.facebook.com/#!/jbaileysewell

TODAY.

DIET

Breakfast: shake with milk, vanilla protein powder, egg white, and maybe just a splash of eggnog. Clementine.

Snack: half a roast beef sandwich on marble at a work lunch thing. One cookie. A cranberry one. It's practically healthfood.

Lunch: canceled. Egad, the work.

Post-workout (impending momentarily): chocolate milk

Dinner: some kind of meat. Some kind of vegetable.

TRAINING

BENCH PRESS

155 x 5

180 x 5

205 x max (I got 10)

I don't know how I feel about this. Last month I did 195 for 13 or something. Does not compute.

PULLUPS

INCLINE BENCH PRESS

135 x 10

135 x 10

135 x 10

BARBELL ROW

135 x 10

135 x 10

135 x 10

POWER CLEAN

135 x 6

135 x 5

135 x 4

135 x 3

135 x 2

135 x 1

BURPEES

Cleans and burpees were done quick-quick (meaning, in between multiple mini-deaths.)

"The world will never starve for want of wonders, but for want of wonder." --GK Chesterton

Domine, non sum dignus ut intres sub tectum meum, sed tantum dic verbo et sanabitur anima mea...

Then I went to the best bar on the planet and ate some delicious chicken stew. It was raining and windy. Perfect combination. Then I grabbed their pulled pork plate. Probably not the healthiest choice, but hey, protein. And tasty. As were the imperial stout and Christmas bock I paired them with.

So, now I'm home, and will straighten the place up and pay a couple bills. I'll cook dinner in a couple hours. Or, I'll sit by my window and look at the rain and listen to the wind and drink whiskey. Probably the former. Maybe both.

Oh man. This. Sounds good to me.

Hope this weekend gives you a little break from work. You're kicking ass with your workouts, as per usual.

"Did you go to the gym when you were alive?"
"I died in 1938. For exercise, we drank sloe gin and smoked Lucky Strikes."
- Dead Like Me

Ugh. It's been quite a week, friends.

I've worked out some, and eaten moderately not awful for the most part. Last couple days have been rough, though.

Been sick, again. Feeling better, mostly.

Will try again tomorrow.

So I mostly sucked this week. Lingering sickness effects and lotsa work. Ah well.

Today I went in there and just messed around in a way I hoped would hit my whole body reasonably without wrecking it, prepping me for a fresh start tomorrow. Here's what I came up with.

BENCH 225 x 25, broken up however necessary. (then added a back off set of 135 x 15)

POWER CLEAN 155 x 25, broken up however

PULLUPS x 25, broken up however.

90lb OVERHEAD PLATE WALK (2 plates) x 6 (each trip was about 50 steps)

An overweight massage therapist listening to Enya in his little massage cove got angry at me for the overhead plate walks. Oh well. I'll take that as a success.

Important Information

New here? Please check out our Privacy Policy and Community Guidelines