Livgardist's Log of the Day's Eeh Effort

My log over what kind of physical effort I put in every day. The goal is to do SOMETHING every day. Big or small doesn't matter, but something. Secondary goal is to vary my workout, never get stuck in a routine. Try new things, mix it up as much as I can.

2-11-19

100 pushups with my feet propped up on the bed.

15 regular pushups.

2-12-19

100 pushups with feet propped up on bed.

20 regular pushups.

Edit: Getting a cheap pedometer bracelet thing off Amazon today too. I walk a lot at my work. I estimate on a slow day I take 5000 steps. But this way I'll know for sure how many steps I take every day. I'll add that to my daily log too once I get my hands on the thing.

Bad: Two big glasses o' wine, one fuckton of tacos.

2/19/19

Today's workout:

140 (!!!) pushups with elevated feet.

30 (eeh) crunches

25 regular pushups.

I'm super excited to have managed to reach 140 on the elevated foot pushups. I obviously have a lot of room for improvement on the crunches.

Hopefully tomorrow will be an 8fit workout though, so that'll be something different, though it all depends on how my back is feeling after that muscle I pulled or whatever at work last Thursday.

• Like 1

Thank you, sir! The barbell really opens up so many more avenues of workouts. :lol: I got a good deal on a decent one off Amazon too, $93 for 100 pounds and the bar. Big fat win. :cool-new:

Apparently the barbell arrived today, so change of plans, too. I might have overdone it, and also done the bad deed of biceps and triceps on the same day, but oh well. Today's workout went like this;

25 curls
50 bench press
20 curls
30 knee bends
40 crunches
50 benchpress
25 curls
30 knee bends
25 crunches
50 benchpress
25 curls

Barbell exercises were done with 40 pounds on them.

• Like 1

2/26/19

My coworker and gym enthusiast gave me a ton of exercises in kind of a workout daily schedule.

It dispelled any notion I had that I was in good shape. XD

TodY's workout, which I didn't reach the goal of, was as follows, divided up into haphazard sets;

45 pushups, regular, on the floor

75 inch worms

50+50 left hand and right hand archer pushups

100 dumbbell curls w 10 pound dumbbells

100 skullcrushers w 10 pound dumbbells

75+75 split squats, left and right leg

5+5 front squats with 40 pound barbell

A pathetic 15 seconds of planche lean

Goal was to max pushups, planche lean, and do a hundred reps of everything else plus walking lunges, which I didn't even try. Next time I'll do better at it.

• Like 1