samaze_001.jpg

Pole Ninja PvP

This PvP is an invitation to play with some pole dance in a sneaky assassin way :ph34r: Rules are simply:

- check out the latest contribution to the thread

- steal one of the moves in there (or a variation of it)

- post a video of yourself including that move in a short flow of your own

The flow can be super short as long as it has the stolen move plus at least one new one, so that the other has something to snatch again

Further important rules:

- grace might be attempted but is never a must (no, you don't even have to point your toes, shocking I know)

- no certain skill level needed, please feel free to adapt the moves to your level, so that you don't get overwhelmed... or bored ;) 
my own level is very basic right now and we just want to have some fun here

- train safe and most most MOST IMPORTANT

have fun :) 

Did I forget anything? If so, just ask, we usually really don't bite....

Oh yes, and you don't have to be an assassin to take part in this, of course.

Current participants:

@lucky fire dragon

@Mad Hatter

There is no special sequence to abide by, just sneak in whenever you get to it. Happy hunting :cheerful:

• Like 1

Level 18 Wood-Elf Assassin

battle log: counting the good things

current challenge: something, nothing, all the things

previous challenges: 25242322212019181716, 151413121110987654, 321

How cool is it that the same God who created mountains and oceans and galaxies looked at you and thought the world needed one of you, too

So here's my first contribution. The Ninja enters ... only to find, black is actually not a good camouflage in this room :P 

Check out my clothing layers to start with :lol: maybe I should have gone with Annyshay to Antarctica for warmer temperatures :D 

@Mad Hatter see how I undusted a shoulder roll in honor of your fish flops? Good thing grace is not a necessity with our PvPs :P Also I noticed, after not having danced for so long my calves started cramping and I included some spontaneous foot relaxation :lol: 

So anyway, have your pick!

Can't wait to see what you come up with, squeee

• Like 3

How cool is it that the same God who created mountains and oceans and galaxies looked at you and thought the world needed one of you, too

This amazing, thanks for setting it up!

And your flow is great, the movements are all still there! Might have to work on the ninja skills though. :P 

36 minutes ago, lucky fire dragon said:

Check out my clothing layers to start with :lol:

That was me this weekend - leggings, legwarmers, a tank, a long sleeved top and a hoodie. :lol: Winter is hard for poling! 

36 minutes ago, lucky fire dragon said:

Also I noticed, after not having danced for so long my calves started cramping and I included some spontaneous foot relaxation :lol: 

Haha I feel ya!

• Like 1
On 2/12/2019 at 8:57 PM, Mad Hatter said:

This amazing, thanks for setting it up!

Glad you like it :) 

And your flow is great, the movements are all still there! Might have to work on the ninja skills though. :P 

On it....

tenor.gif?itemid=4575169

That was me this weekend - leggings, legwarmers, a tank, a long sleeved top and a hoodie. :lol: Winter is hard for poling! 

Haha I feel ya!

Very hard, sigh

But whatever doesn't kill you and all that :lol: we can do this

On 2/13/2019 at 8:00 AM, @mu said:

Lurking :lol:

On 2/14/2019 at 3:29 AM, Suzaqu said:

Also lurking :ph34r: 

On 2/14/2019 at 4:53 AM, Elastigirl said:

This place is full of lurkers. I might as well lurk too.

Lurk away :lol: just be careful not get infected ;) 

b73ae1a812049ee453e6b19883daaa3f.jpg?b=t

and maybe keep away from flailing limbs :P 

• Like 2

23 hours ago, "BOT" - BackOnTrack said:

Nice moves!

I took one poll dancing class with a birthday group. It is SO much more harder than it looks. 

I tried, but do NOT have the coordination at all! ha! and the gals that do it in heels! just wow..talent

Thanks ^_^ 
Oh, the coordination comes with time! But I know what you mean. I guess it's the same as any gymnastic or dancing sport, the aim is to make it look easy while in fact it's not ... but there are some moves, too, that look real fancy and aren't that hard at all.

Also having someone give you good pointers for technique can make a huge difference as the right angles and directions in pulling or pushing can save you a lot of strength :) 

So great that you gave it a go! Am sure you had a lot of fun anyhow.

Oh and about heels ahahaha, I can't even walk in them, so I am nowhere near dancing in them. Plus they add weight and make the legs longer = harder work to lift :P but it sure looks beautiful!!

• Like 1

23 hours ago, lucky fire dragon said:

Oh and about heels ahahaha, I can't even walk in them, so I am nowhere near dancing in them. Plus they add weight and make the legs longer = harder work to lift :P but it sure looks beautiful!!

Walking is so much harder than dancing though. At least as long as you can hold onto the pole. :lol:

• Haha 1
8 minutes ago, Mad Hatter said:

Walking is so much harder than dancing though. At least as long as you can hold onto the pole. :lol:

True, but you have to get to the pole first ;) 

Alright did a thing! :D Unfortunately I was mid figuring shit out as my friend came in through the door so didn't have time to finish. So what you're getting is a very much WIP clip where I look confused at the camera trying to decide whether it's possible to go straight into the split or not from the jamilla. Turns out you can and it doesn't look bad but I had a tech fail and didn't capture it. So a bit rushed and a bit of a fail but it was really fun stealing moves. 

Also YT let me choose the best thumbnail :lol: :lol::lol:

• Like 1

I LOVE EEEEEEEEEEEET!!!!

Now I'll have to find out how to slow it down to check better what you're doing :lol: you're ninja speed skills are definitely way ahead of mine.

Never done Jamilla before but I might go fail at it a few times in order to try :D because splits are no good just yet and because I've always wanted to do that Jamilla move. Maybe if I do it real quick, I can even hold it :P 

Yes, perfect thumbnail for sure!!

Thanks. :D 

16 hours ago, lucky fire dragon said:

Now I'll have to find out how to slow it down to check better what you're doing :lol: you're ninja speed skills are definitely way ahead of mine.

I love doing swooshy moves on pole! I can't control it very well but it feels so fun. 

Basically I only added is a toe to toe dip in the beginning but sliding the back leg behind me instead of bringing them together. Then I stole your hip spin thingy and went into the shoulder roll straight away. Then I added the jamilla towards the end and that's it. 

For the jamilla the main advice is to lean back as faaar as you can otherwise it will be really heavy and difficult to hold. But if you do you shouldn't have a problem holding it. I did it in pants but skin contact makes it a little easier just to get into the position.

I didn't get into a split at all, I hadn't warmed up my splits at all so it's super high and turned out and it only looks kinda splitty because I'm leaning out from the pole haha. All the cheats! :P 

• Like 1