Monthly Powerlifting PR

Once a month I plan to post a powerlifting scorecard to track my Personal Record (PR). This assumes I'll find a spotter each month and that I won't have some other lame @$$ excuse... Actually I'll be traveling most of March but... Anyway next week I'll post one for February as I plan to go with my spotter on Tuesday or Wednesday.
 In the meantime here is the January scorecard I didn't post last month…
SQUAT: 225
BENCH: 205
DEADL: 265
TOTAL: 695
BODYWEIGHT: 157.25

WILKS SCORE: 232.9
image.png.d6d87d1fe58a5ee0f8eabbbf17160b3e.png
:black_eyed: 695 I could have picked my attempts better...  But I'm pretty confident next week will be close to 750.

• Like 1

Ok, no post last week but my excusess aren't terribly lame: My spotter was sick beginning of the week, then they closed our gym for a few days and then I was sick at the end of the week but that's why I did not put it off to the last week, so I'd still have time for a second chance.
Here we are, last week of FEB and I have a score sheet from today!

SQUAT: 275
BENCH: 215
DEADL: 295
TOTAL: 785
BODYWEIGHT: 157.5

WILKS SCORE: 262.78

image.thumb.png.f39beb433bcc718974b3969cc2881fce.png

:) I can get back in the 750lb club now! And I am excited as my bench climbs back towards 225!!! :)

Next month I'll be on vacation. I still hope to provide a score card but I'm not expecting any gains as I'll be out of the weight room but I'll still be active.

Last week of MARCH, Birthday, traveled to Florida, spent most the month there, almost ZERO weight room time and I still managed to produce gains!!! (bodyweight training helped) That said, having no failed lifts last month means I probably still had some headroom so don't give me too much credit. lol

SQUAT: 295
BENCH: 225
DEADL: 315
TOTAL: 835
BODYWEIGHT: 161

WILKS SCORE: 275.05
image.thumb.png.3237e89106d0c280daa66b999b0f3edb.png

Next month I hope to reach 315 squat. Being realisitc, my progress will probably start slowing down soon, at least that's what happened last time I was this high.
Other thoughts;
I need to find my bite guard or get a new one, todays lifts took a toll on my jaw clenching sho hard... 
I need to acquire a 300~400 lb tire to leave behind my house. Being able to flip a tire in my backyard on weekends will def help my progres in all 3 lifts.

Ok, nothing for April. Got slammed by work and before I could make a new gym time I got my hours flip flopped...

Probably nothing to show for it anyway. This month I'm on the bike more and hoping to establish a consistent gym time too...

Also, shifting gears away from power lifting just a little bit as there is an Alpha Warrior (like American Ninja Warrior) qualifier coming up that I'm going to attempt.

A turn for the better! I ended up not being tasked for war games (even though I had tons of "training" this month leading up to it), I made it to the gym yesterday for my monthly PR AND I was able to try out for Alpha Warrior two days ago. I didn't qualify for regionals but I'm stoked I had the time to try.
Little bit lower this month, two month of poor workout routine and my Monthly PR was the day after attempting Alpha Warrior Qualifier...

SQUAT: 295
BENCH: 225
DEADL: 295
TOTAL: 815
BODYWEIGHT: 158

WILKS SCORE: 272.16
61584564_419526471932565_8466336007430602752_n.jpg?_nc_cat=104&_nc_eui2=AeH5TApfcjPDhPgyhOGeyfVrw2vBHvOBqTLsB4ILceUrjVbAM4FQmfsZwp55N68FSlmW1mhIpaQzDI0tOdE7P9WC5yqI5t95cOSBFKjLFeK1lA&_nc_ht=scontent-lax3-1.xx&oh=a091c1f1917ce43c2029418855ceba4b&oe=5D9A8C27