My pushup milestone!

I'm Swedish so tooting my own horn is something I don't do usually, but I figured it would be good for me to do it just once.

I recently (About ten, fifteen days ago) started doing pushups again for the first time in...well, forever. SInce then I've pretty much done pushups every day. In the Army, five years ago, before I immigrated to the US, I used to be able to prop my feet up on a bed or chair, get on my hands, and crunch out 200 pushups without break. I was in ridiculously good shape back then (yet there was, amazingly, many who were in even better shape!).

My goal nowadays is to get back into that killer shape, both muscle wise and cardio wise.

Well, today I managed to squeeze out 140 pushups with my feet propped up, and without breaks. The last forty were ridiculously tough, but hey, I did it! More suitable probably would've been to toot my own horn at 150, but heck it, I feel damn proud of myself even at 140.

Anyway, only sixty more to go before I reach my pushup goal!

Cardio, crunches, pull ups..........way different story. :untroubled:

• Like 4