• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

A lot of us scouts are big on tracking our personal best, and some of us even like to see what others are able to do. As a way of keeping track of this (and showing off), we've created a new Leaderboard!

It's a Google Docs spreadsheet that can be edited by anyone (so be careful), and contains tabs for some of the most popular distances in all 3 arenas (Running, Biking and Swimming). If there's a distance that isn't there, then if your Google Docs-Fu is strong, feel free to add a sheet, or else post here or PM me and it will get added.

The leaderboard spreadsheet can be found here

• Like 2

I love this idea. I will post my stats as soon as I am able to start my running (am currently recovering from a nasty bout of food poisoning, should be good to go within the next day or two)

Speaking of fancy spreadsheets, I stumbled across this website which has an excel version of some running related tables. It's a pretty comprehensive spreadsheet with a lot of options on it. I made a version that works with Apple's Numbers program, the formulas didn't work properly when imported. If anyone is interested feel free to PM me, otherwise maybe someone else can have some cool spreadsheets to geek over.

Just did a new PR 5k on the treadmill at 26:14. Wasn't even super tired afterwards. Next time sub 26... maybe try a 10k tomorrow.

Except for the one mile, all my times are from 2009...makes me sad that I let running go for so long! Ah well, I'll make up for it this summer, that's for sure!

I've never seen a 15km race? I've seen 10milers, but no 15kms...

I've seen them...mostly trail runs, and I added a 10 miler tab, since I've got a 10 miler time. I get to be #1 for a few minutes.

I've seen them...mostly trail runs, and I added a 10 miler tab, since I've got a 10 miler time. I get to be #1 for a few minutes.

Threw my 10 mile time from Sunday on there. All my times other than 1 mile are training runs, not races. Should I only put races in there?

Should I only put races in there?

I see nothing that limits us to races. Races cost money some people don't have. If you measured it and ran it, record it!

This opinion may not be that of the moderator, commander, or other people who are actually in charge. :victorious:

awesome. can't wait to get on my home computer and enter some current times.

can we get a section for sprint & olympic triathlons too please? also, for swimming, can you have the 500 yard distance??

A lot of us scouts are big on tracking our personal best, and some of us even like to see what others are able to do. As a way of keeping track of this (and showing off), we've created a new Leaderboard here

The above totally applies to me too except I'm not (yet) a scout. Is there any chance I could add my 5k/10k/1 mile times to this too, as I'm sure it will motivate me to a better time!

(If not then I guess I'd better wait until next year when I can move guild!)

The above totally applies to me too except I'm not (yet) a scout. Is there any chance I could add my 5k/10k/1 mile times to this too, as I'm sure it will motivate me to a better time!

I'm no leader but I vote yes :)

Of course! Nothing wrong with multi-classing ;)