It sure is!

Scout 30/Ranger 1 (3 skipped)

Spoiler

"I must not fear. / Fear is the mind-killer.
Fear is the little-death that brings total obliteration.
I will face my fear.
I will permit it to pass over me and through me.
And when it has gone past I will turn the inner eye to see its path.
Where the fear has gone there will be nothing......Only I will remain."
-Litany Against Fear

Facebook | Twitter | Runkeeper | Strava
Shukar Still Isn't Lion

I thought my ranking in 10 seemed really horrible and realized I had entered it at 56 hours and 33 minutes instead of 56 minutes and 33 seconds.  You guys shouldn't let warriors wander in here and muck things up lol.

• Like 1

"For us, there is no spring. Just the wind that smells fresh before the storm."

Just remember that Scooty Puff jr sucks!

Would there be any interest to broadening the leaderboard to include shorter distances, as well as biking and rowing?

Long Term Goals:                                                                                                              

Spoiler

200# 245# Snatch                                                                                                             

300# Clean and Jerk                                                                                                         

380# 465# Back Squat

450# 500# Deadlift

Planche

Human Flag

Front Lever

285# Log Clean and Press

1k Row under 3:20

Back Flip

Bodyweight Turkish Get-up

For physical training is of some value, but godliness has value for all things, holding promise for the present life and the life to come. 1 Timothy 4:8

Never compromise.

Not sure shorter distances would be Scout related ...

Biking 1 mile is on the list though longer distances might be a good add.

Half-Ork Scout Leader
Running PRs : 5K 24m16s | 10K 53m32s | 15K 1h18m09s | Half Marathon 2h1m44s | Marathon 4h42m2s 
Past Challenges #1 #2 #3 #4 #5 #6 #7 #8 #9 #10 #11 #12 #13  #14 #15 #16 #17 #18 #19 #20 #21 #22
                               #23 #24 #25 #26 #27 #28 #29 #30 #31 #32 #33 #34 #35 #36
Current Challenge : #37 Strickland5 Keep Working At It

Scout of the Week - Week 6 of Challenge #42
Social Links | instagram | twitter | Athlinks |

9 minutes ago, Strickland5 said:

Not sure shorter distances would be Scout related ...

Biking 1 mile is on the list though longer distances might be a good add.

I'm talking mid-distance, not sprints. Probably a bit of a gray area...

Ah, didn't realize that there were more tabs to the right. Totally adding a 5k rowing tab.

Long Term Goals:                                                                                                              

Spoiler

200# 245# Snatch                                                                                                             

300# Clean and Jerk                                                                                                         

380# 465# Back Squat

450# 500# Deadlift

Planche

Human Flag

Front Lever

285# Log Clean and Press

1k Row under 3:20

Back Flip

Bodyweight Turkish Get-up

For physical training is of some value, but godliness has value for all things, holding promise for the present life and the life to come. 1 Timothy 4:8

Never compromise.

On 3/22/2016 at 1:40 PM, acgilbert11@gmail.com said:

Any one object to add splits from a Triathlon? Or should that be its own tab? I know the distances can vary though.... thoughts?

I'm not 100% on what a "split" is in Triathalon.  I think we could get away with a Triathalon tab by itself if formatted right.

I added a sheet to the end.  It might be a good idea to apply the same logic to the rest of the sheet since we've basically got a massive workbook that needs to be streamlined.  That messes up all the ranks, though.

What I've done is add a column to select the distance.  Then you can sort by the race length (especially fun since trathalons have fancy titles instead of boring measurements), and find your rank from there.

I guess we could get fancy and do that with the other categories and calculate rank based on pace (km/min and mi/min).  That way we'd have one sheet for running, one for swimming, one for biking, one for rowing, and one for triathalons.

• Like 1

My Battle Log 

I'm on Strava for my running now.

Check out Kick! too.  You unlock gear with your progress on Strava.

On 5/20/2016 at 3:50 PM, TheOtherScott said:

I had a kid and got hit by a car on my bike, so I've been a little preoccupied lately.

Sorry to hear that. Was just a general; statement. I don't do the guild thing so had never noticed anything here :)

Hope you are improving and congrats on the lil one! I took a hit from a car while running this winter. Not fun.

• Like 1

Hey. I've got a blog!! ----> The Dilnad Can!

This is how I did it. This is how you too can do it! ----> http://www.nerdfitness.com/blog/2015/09/28/learn-how-an-office-worker-lost-100-lbs-saved-his-own-life-and-became-a-superhero/

On 2016-05-23 at 6:50 AM, Dilnad said:

Hope you are improving and congrats on the lil one! I took a hit from a car while running this winter. Not fun.

I'm all healed up now, and the kid's great.  That said, I don't recommend getting hit by a car.  "Minor injuries" are still enough to have you hobbling like a 75 year-old for a month.

• Like 2

PR's

5k - 21:29

10k - 47:26 43:29

21.1 - 2:05:26 1:44:21