Inches Lost, Seeing Progress!

Hi! So I am super excited because I just took my measurements for the first time since about December 2018... and I've dropped inches in everything I wanted to!

I am now down a size in pants and shirts, my coat is buttoning closed, and people (my coworkers and clients) have noticed and complimented me on my weight loss. 

But the best part? I've been doing it the healthy way without obsessing! I have a history with an eating disorder, so this is HUGE for me.  I don't use a scale so I  can't tell you how much weight in pounds I've lost (my next weigh in will be around May at the doctor ) but I feel better, am able to do more physically than I have been in a long time (I can hold a plank for 25 seconds now!) and am eating healthier than I have in a long time. 

Another perk/healthy thing, my insulin levels on getting under control and aren't lightyears out of normal range anymore, they are just slightly elevated. Hopefully with more healthy living they will go down some more to a healthy range!

I am just so excited because it's been so hard to see progress. With my history, it's easier to want to go the eating disorder way because you see "results" faster, but I know that this is much healthier and is making me stronger! 

• Like 2

I am worthy of giving myself fuel to thrive.