• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

slowprogressguy

What is the best and healthiest diet for a human?

What is it? Omnivor or just plant-based vegan? 

I found this guy and his website. https://nutritionfacts.org/video/autism-and-casein-from-cows-milk/

Just one example video. it somehow looks so good. And he says only plant based diet is healthy.

Then others say animal food is also good... but then that guy of that site says dairy is not good. meat is ont good. eggs are unhealthy. he even explains how egg manufacturers are no allowed to write  "is healthy" etc. on the packages of the eggs. https://nutritionfacts.org/video/who-says-eggs-arent-healthy-or-safe/

I think it would be difficult to say that one diet is best for all humans as each person would react differently to what is consumed. I have found that for me it is best to stick to the paleo-ish diet Steve suggests. Experimentation is the only real way to find what works and doesn't work for you.

• Like 1

On 3/10/2019 at 9:10 PM, slowprogressguy said:

What is it? Omnivor or just plant-based vegan? 

The best nutritional scientists in the world can’t agree on this however many leading scientists advocate a low-carb high-fat diet.  

Personally I lean towards eating less animal products and more vegetables than the standard western diet but I don’t cut it out completely.  

This video is very long (1.5hrs) but is extremely interesting  

And this video features two cardiologists with different opinions on the omnivore vs plant based diet.  As you can see, the evidence isn’t clear