• Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.

Sloth the Enduring

Sloth's Power to Weight Ratio

Recommended Posts

It's new challenge season already?!?

 

theexpanse_random_301_9.gif

 

My power to weight ratio is diminishing, that doesn't bode well for racing.  Time to start working on that.

 

733924d3366d342205dbda77bcc3d82a.gif

JK, I don't have a plan.

 

giphy.gif

 

Cardio - 

8ZaM.gif

Yes, cardio.  I know y'all don't like it, but more fitness is more better.  I'll ride my bike some.  It's still trainer season here though.

 

Power -

giphy-downsized.gif

You'll probably see some robot arm wrestling, kettlebells, and maybe some sandbags.  Hopefully you won't see any snow shoveling.

 

Weight -

tumblr_ood03ciNQF1s8kqx5o3_250.gif

I need to get my eating in order.  Plan is to be more boring.  Granola & Yoghurt for breakfast, Huel for lunch, apples for snack, and Mrs. Sloth's healthy dinner.

 

Hydration -

giphy.gif

Nah, I won't ever have a hydration goal.  At least not until I quit teaching and can go to the bathroom whenever I want.  I just wanted to use this gif.

 

I know what you're thinking

200w.gif?cid=3640f6095c85a8cf4a47316c6f9

 

Anyway, this will likely degenerate into a random, un-challenge that by all rights should be in the battle logs.  I for sure won't be able to keep up with using gifs.  So don't consider this a theme.

  • Like 18
  • Haha 4

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I approve of the gifs

 

I disapprove the cardio

 

6 hours ago, Yasha92 said:

What are these gifs from?

People need to know!

 

8 hours ago, Sloth the Enduring said:

Hydration -

giphy.gif

Nah, I won't ever have a hydration goal.  At least not until I quit teaching and can go to the bathroom whenever I want.  I just wanted to use this gif.

Excellent!!! That made me chuckle!

 

8 hours ago, Sloth the Enduring said:

Plan is to be more boring.

Seems legit, boring is also easier! I do this a lot, i'm basically just a boring/simple person!

  • Like 3

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I am thirding... fourthing? the request on WHERE ARE THESE GIFS FROM!?

That totally looks like a show I would love.   It has a slight BSG feel to it from the ones you shared, and also bad ass women.  Gruff, thick guys? 

/drool

 

I am here.  You are here.

This'gonna'begood!

 

 

  • Like 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

cardio huh

 

well i mean

 

ok

 

But only if you bring your kettlebell along to break into some woman's car when she's locked herself out!  

  • Like 3
  • Haha 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
18 hours ago, Sloth the Enduring said:

I for sure won't be able to keep up with using gifs.  

 

Guys, I’ve been pondering this statement for a long time* and I really think Sloth is telling us to bombard his challenge with gifs FOR him, so he doesn’t have to. It would be a gift, really. A gif-t.  

 

 

 

 

*twenty-four minutes 

  • Like 5
  • Haha 4

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
17 hours ago, Elastigirl said:

First! 

 

Here for the robot arm wrestling ( and a bit of kettlebell too)

 

Woot!  

 

17 hours ago, Tanktimus the Encourager said:

Following to remind you that you are more awesome than you think you are not that bad and we could do a lot worse than to have you around.

 

I love you too brother.  

 

16 hours ago, Yasha92 said:

What are these gifs from?

Following for kettlebells and ugly doggos!


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

 

Ugly.  Rude. 

 

They’re from The Expanse.  It was on SyFy, but now it’s an Amazon Prime show.  

 

16 hours ago, Xena said:

Average...such a bragger ;-)

image.png

 

No. Average describes me pretty well. 

 

16 hours ago, DJtrippyT said:

I was going to go with the “Cardio? Is that Spanish?” joke, but then I found this

50EBCCEB-5643-4030-B9DB-172F7A950BB8.jpeg

 

Don’t expect much running.  If I get desperate I might pull a tire though.  

 

14 hours ago, ladyofthebog said:

EIIIII HOW LONG UNTIL EXPANSE RETURNS. also, here for the battle log feels. yay!!

 

Ikr. 

 

14 hours ago, Jakkals said:

Stalking.

 

 

It’s good to see you. 

 

13 hours ago, WhiteGhost said:

Have you tried gripping it by the husk?

 

Image result for grip it by the husk gif

Image result for grip it by the husk gif

Image result for grip it by the husk gif

 

Ummm, yes? I guess.  

 

12 hours ago, deftona said:

Cardio? Who can hate cardio?! Cardio is the only thing that makes me feel alive! 

 

Image result for cardio woo gif

 

Lol. 

 

10 hours ago, Mr_Willes said:

I approve of the gifs

 

I disapprove the cardio

 

People need to know!

 

Excellent!!! That made me chuckle!

 

Seems legit, boring is also easier! I do this a lot, i'm basically just a boring/simple person!

 

Boring just might work. I’d hate to have to track. 

 

9 hours ago, KB Girl said:

Here for some cardiospiration!

(That sounds pretty odd..)

 

Hah.  It must be biking around weather over there by now.  

 

4 hours ago, DrFeelgood said:

rule-1-zombieland-cardio.gif

 

You'll be ready for the zombies.

 

Hah. The zombies won’t stand a chance. 

 

3 hours ago, Starpuck said:

I am thirding... fourthing? the request on WHERE ARE THESE GIFS FROM!?

That totally looks like a show I would love.   It has a slight BSG feel to it from the ones you shared, and also bad ass women.  Gruff, thick guys? 

/drool

 

I am here.  You are here.

This'gonna'begood!

 

 

 

I still haven’t watched that.  It’s The Expanse.  I think you’d like it; I can totally see you cosplaying the marine.  There’s only one thick guy, but he’s pretty cool. 

 

2 hours ago, shaar said:

cardio huh

 

well i mean

 

ok

 

But only if you bring your kettlebell along to break into some woman's car when she's locked herself out!  

 

Oh, jeez. I don’t want to have to do that again. 

 

1 hour ago, Terra said:

Love it!  And the gif magic above is WONDERFUL!  

 

Thanks. I won’t be able to maintain it. 

 

4 minutes ago, DJtrippyT said:

 

Guys, I’ve been pondering this statement for a long time* and I really think Sloth is telling us to bombard his challenge with gifs FOR him, so he doesn’t have to. It would be a gift, really. A gif-t.  

 

 

 

 

*twenty-four minutes 

 

24 minutes is a lifetime in my head.  

  • Like 4

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Sloth the Enduring said:

Hah.  It must be biking around weather over there by now.

This is the Netherlands, it's ALWAYS biking around weather. How else are people going to get to work/school etc?

 

 

  • Like 4

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Biking is a thing in the Netherlands, as someone who looks up to the dutch i can vouch for that!

 

Afbeeldingsresultaat voor dutch bike gif

 

Bikes can be used for anything anytime!

 

13 hours ago, DJtrippyT said:

A gif-t.  

 

See how i combined things, this is gonna be my highlight of the day... i feel proud!

  • Like 3

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 3/10/2019 at 7:25 PM, Sloth the Enduring said:

 

Anyway, this will likely degenerate into a random, un-challenge that by all rights should be in the battle logs.  I for sure won't be able to keep up with using gifs.  So don't consider this a theme.

This sounds perfect.  You may have just inspired me to go ahead and attempt a challenge.  

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now